• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 12 "Untouchable"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
THE FLASH
S3-E12 "UNTOUCHABLE"

THE TOUCH OF DEATH – Barry and the team at S.T.A.R. Labs work together to bring down Clive Yorkin (guest star Matthew Kevin Anderson), a criminal meta-human who is methodically killing people by causing them to decompose at an accelerated rate. Joe becomes his next target but it’s Iris who is caught in the crossfire. The Flash mentors Kid Flash and begins to elevate the newer speedster’s training to another level.

Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Brooke Roberts & Judalina Neira
Airdate 2/7/2017.

Promo:
[YT]ki6z2wISqeY[/YT]

Last edited:
aid4WVS.jpg

7k0cuvj.jpg

Prediction: Wally is going to figure out how to phase at the end of the episode to beat the bad guy.

You know, it's times like this that I sort of miss Wells/Thawne because, bad guy as he was, he did help develop Barry into the speedster that he is now by teaching him about things like phasing.

How is Kid Flash already such a huge heart throb of Central City? Wally hasnt done anything yet to warrant all this love from the public.

Frankly the "don't tell, let's tell" thing has gotten very old. This may have been the first one where I thought it made sense to keep the secret since Joe tends to act erratically. But it doesn't make sense to not tell and then tell.

Joe reacted how we expected, I bet. Have these people learned nothing from keeping secrets from each other?

Please no more secrets drama after this. That well is dried up.

If anything Wally should teach Barry how to be a superhero.

That was pretty good and I can already tell the next couple episodes are gonna be my favorites, but where the heck is Savitar?

He's easily been the worst big bad so far. We've seen him what, three times?

I was kind of annoyed with the forced drama this episode, like with Wally trying to get Joe to say Kid Flash is better than regular Flash. Also putting speedster blood into Clive to neutralize his powers made no sense to me. Did Orci and Kurtzman write this episode? :oldrazz:

The villain, however, was great. I enjoy antagonists that Barry can't beat with his speed alone.

Love the show, but Barry.. THE Flash, getting shown up by speedster after speedster is getting old.

When Barry and Wally raced, shouldn't Barry have smoked him? Compared to other speedsters in the show, he hasn't been much

Hey has anyone else noticed that Cecile's daughter is named Joanie as in Joanie Swift. The shallow female speedster that Johnny Quick had dealt with in the 50's. Too bad the character has never made a revival to grow into a speedster matriarch in the comics.

Notice that Joanie idolizes Kid Flash, like comics Joanie did Johnny. Could be something there, or just a cute nod.

I thought the episode was average, but I'm looking forward to the second half of the season.

Hey has anyone else noticed that Cecile's daughter is named Joanie as in Joanie Swift. The shallow female speedster that Johnny Quick had dealt with in the 50's. Too bad the character has never made a revival to grow into a speedster matriarch in the comics.

Notice that Joanie idolizes Kid Flash, like comics Joanie did Johnny. Could be something there, or just a cute nod.

Huh, interesting. Probably just a nod...Good catch!

How is Kid Flash already such a huge heart throb of Central City? Wally hasnt done anything yet to warrant all this love from the public.
His personality in costume alone is enough to do that. He could be a villain and the ladies would like him.

I loved the episode.

Poor Julio, though.

They just have to give me my 90s Flash crossover next year. I assume Mark Hamill will be back for an episode or two, so do it then.

Please no more secrets drama after this. That well is dried up.
sadly this is something they won't stop guggenhim keep pushing how great it is to have, cause how it explode on the characters and while the writer on the flash are different show runners, they've seem to have adopted alot of the same model.

And it's along with giving characters bad character trait like what's happening with james Olsen in super girl .

they keep pushing these things as if it's endearing to have . but when they see the reaction from audience and realize it never been the case and they had warning from certain comic fans.... but chose to ignore it by brushing it off it a joke or just making fun of the fans telling before that. "you can't expect us to still like that character "

"this won't fly any other place if use the same thing your making mistake in the books currently." what can you do? They have to learn it the hard way. hope fully it won't be when alot of fan's like you or me have gotten fed up with alot it and drop it like I had to with arrow. the only thing is I really like the flash show.

Arrow it took me awhile only cause I was hoping and I'm sure I 'd gotten baited too .

but I realized I was enabling . and it just kept getting worse, that with the poor chose they made Oliver or team arrow make . and I think the last straw was season and the fact they left Damian darhks kid in that tunnel ,never to be talked about again. I just had to drop that show. next the black canary thing alot of other things . there was too huge a pile.

I hope that won't the case with the other 3 or the up coming black lighting or if they ever get the live action titans to happen.

Last edited:
other then than there was still alot to enjoy this episode.

I liked this episode except for how they dealt with the meta human, I didn't really understand what happened. How did Wally neutralize the guy by cutting his hand and going through him?

I liked this episode except for how they dealt with the meta human, I didn't really understand what happened. How did Wally neutralize the guy by cutting his hand and going through him?

It was a blood transfusion. His regenerative cells pretty much nullified his degenerative cells like a virus.

Seeing how Barry can vibrate and Wally can't is very much like the comics. I can't wait until we see the entire Flash team - Barry, Wally, Jay, and Jesse - come together.

Seeing how Barry can vibrate and Wally can't is very much like the comics. I can't wait until we see the entire Flash team - Barry, Wally, Jay, and Jesse - come together.
yep , with this season, it's the perfect timing to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"