The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 22 "Infantino Street"

Also why don't the Legends have time wraiths after them? They change history and go back into the past. Do wraiths only apply to speedsters ?

Time Wraiths = Speedsters.

Time Masters = Everyone else.

Snart murdered all the Time Masters, so the only people that can enforce time rules against the Legends are the Legends.

Why can't the Legends go back to before the time masters were murdered and stop Snart?

With the Legends season already over we won't tell if anything on that show was effected. I'm curious how they are getting Snart though.

I believe the TV PROMO showed that the Snart that Barry is retrieving is the version that had been traveling with the Legends, especially with the shot of the Waverider present in the background.

Why can't the Legends go back to before the time masters were murdered and stop Snart?

I think it's because they're not supposed to time travel back to events that they've already participated in.

The Season 2 finale showed the consequences of the group going back in time to an event that they had already participated in.

Plus, going back and stopping Snart from doing what he did may end up having bigger consequences since Snart's actions were vital in stopping the Time Masters and Vandal Savage.

If they end up saving them, then theoretically, they could end up inadvertently bringing back their old enemies.

Which Snart murdered the Time Masters? The heroic one who was part of the crew of the Waverider? Or the villainous one from the end of season 2 who was recruited by the Legion of Doom?

And how can Barry retrieve the one from the crew of the Waverider? They were outside of time, and also how can he even get there? And he's now dead anyway, unless Barry plucks him from an earlier time before he died, which is still messing with time.

Which Snart murdered the Time Masters? The heroic one who was part of the crew of the Waverider? Or the villainous one from the end of season 2 who was recruited by the Legion of Doom?

And how can Barry retrieve the one from the crew of the Waverider? They were outside of time, and also how can he even get there? And he's now dead anyway, unless Barry plucks him from an earlier time before he died, which is still messing with time.

The heroic Snart destroyed the Time Masters in Season 1.

The Legends in Season 1 weren't always outside of time. I'm assuming that Barry goes back to the point where they were in the middle of their past travels. Though you are right to say that it's still messing with time on Barry's end.

Other than a Snart from another earth, I can't see how getting any version of him wouldn't be messing with the timeline again.

Since the vanishing point was beyond time I don't think they can go back to before.

I'm curious to see Wentworth ham it up. His one liners are hysterical.

Since the vanishing point was beyond time I don't think they can go back to before.

I always wondered if speedsters could travel to the vanishing point which is outside of time. On Legends of Tomorrow there was a short clip of Reverse Flash seen in the vanishing point. I have no idea how he got there.

I love seeing Lyla pop up. Wouldn't be against an Argus spin off tbh.

Well this is an interesting way to get Snart back. How Barry knew what time and place to look in...we'll just have to ignore that.

Lol go in on em! Team Flash!

They really should just keep Past COld in the present and call it day instead of always finding a way to bring him back to his "future"

Shouldn't things be changed slightly enough that Savitar!Barry doesn't get instant updates on what Barry is doing/thinking?

Oh come on! I'm calling BS on Barry suddenly being some badass fighter.

This would've been a cool time for a mini crossover and have Black Siren/Prometheus in their cells.

That was a funny 4th wall break from Snart.

Last edited:
Not sure how feasible this would've been, but couldn't Barry at least bring up the possibility of taking Iris to Supergirl's world for the day?

I don't get why if he was willing to travel back in time to recruit Snart why not just travel back to before the power source was locked up ? or to the future/or an alternate earth where the type of power source they need exist

Last edited:
Yes Wally...punch the guy in the metal suit...

Why not run Iris out of E2 and into another Earth?

Not sure how feasible this would've been, but couldn't Barry at least bring up the possibility of taking Iris to Supergirl's world for the day?

To much sense.

This is very Ghostbusters.

This would be some very good stuff if I believed that Iris would stay dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how they'll rectify that whole situation. Admittedly, I did think it'd play out a bit differently than it did.

No it would still be crap. Her entire story (which isn't even really her story since we get so little of her perspective on it) has been that way this entire season.

Was surprised they SHOWED the street sign. :D

AWESOME show. Flash has got to be one of my all time faves right now for tv shows

Overall I really enjoyed this episode, I felt like it was a good 2 episodes worth of episodes merged into one.

If they had written Wally better I would've been very happy with how they did everything.

When I look past the fridging of Iris West, her death was very emotional and one of the better ones that this universe has given us. Though I 100% doubt that Iris is dead so my emotions aren't as worked up as they would be if it was a Laurel situation all over again.

Having Snart back was great, hopefully they keep finding reasons to bring him back since he is a waste of a good character. Lyla was great even though she didn't factor into the episode that much along with the King Shark joke.

No it would still be crap. Her entire story (which isn't even really her story since we get so little of her perspective on it) has been that way this entire season.

Yeah that is one big grade off of this overall story/season. Iris has been a guest star in her own death story. It's been driving majority of it and she has had nothing to do besides prop up Barry.

I loved the intensity of this episode starting with "24 hours until Iris West dies". I wish the whole season, or even a significant portion of it, had managed to convey a similar feeling.

Even though I liked her I hope Iris stays dead. They've never figured out what to do with her on this show.

I hope Tracey leaves soon, too. I can't stand her.

If she's dead, she's dead. I actually felt nothing.

This would be some very good stuff if I believed that Iris would stay dead.
If she IS dead. Betting it has something to do with them leaving this dimension to hide her. I'm betting it's another Iris, not this dimension's Iris

Overall I really enjoyed this episode, I felt like it was a good 2 episodes worth of episodes merged into one.

If they had written Wally better I would've been very happy with how they did everything.

When I look past the fridging of Iris West, her death was very emotional and one of the better ones that this universe has given us. Though I 100% doubt that Iris is dead so my emotions aren't as worked up as they would be if it was a Laurel situation all over again.

Having Snart back was great, hopefully they keep finding reasons to bring him back since he is a waste of a good character. Lyla was great even though she didn't factor into the episode that much along with the King Shark joke.

Yeah that is one big grade off of this overall story/season. Iris has been a guest star in her own death story. It's been driving majority of it and she has had nothing to do besides prop up Barry.

That's precisely the problem though, how blatant it is. Especially since we've gotten very little of her perspective on it, and she's had pretty much no agency in what's supposed to be HER story, and it's just garbage all-around.

Also the complete mess that they've made of Caitlin's story doesn't help either.

I do wish that Barry/Snart had found a way to get out of Argus since in the end Lyla is just "well....you can have it anyway since your a good guy and you would do the same for me if I was in danger of dying so I changed my mind about letting you have this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"