The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 22 "Infantino Street"

I really was expecting HR to shoot Savitar with that piece of his suit somehow.
You mean harry of earth 2. H. R. was in earth 1 with his lady scientist girl friend getting coffee per usual which he so loves, along with Cisco still being on earth 1 too ..

Last edited:
That's actually what The Flash is all about, lol. Even in the books he's always tried time and again to use the speed force to bring people back. You know he'll try it here.

Really? When did he do that in the books? I mean other than for Flashpoint? And even then he man manipulated by that mirror-trap Sam set up for him which persuaded him subconsciously to do that stunt. The Flashes in the books, Wally and the rest included, are way more mindful of their powers and the consequences those could have, so far the only dumbass who is messing time up repeatedly in the Barry in the show as far as I can say.

I have to say, I liked this episode, all in all it was very emotional and while that did grind on my nerves a little since 95% of this season has been nothing but drama and emotions, I think they pulled it off quite nicely here. Not to mention that it was really, really nice to have Miller back as Snart, and the way he and Barry parted in the end was quite nice.

Iris' death... I'm somewhat mixed on that, on one hand, I don't want them to get her back because of how they have used her so far and it would very much cheapen her death to no end, but then again I think there is a lot of potential they haven't tapped with her. So far, she has been nothing but a doll for Barry to fight for, a love interest and hardly a character on her own, but I really believe they could do so much more with her.
Another reason why I don't want her to be dead is that this will undoubtedly lead to Barry doing another moronic stunt like trying to change time once again, because this man is a dunce and unable to learn from his past mistakes (though with his powers, really, who of us can say for sure that we wouldn't use them like that as well, so I try not to judge too harshly). I wish they would finally move away from how mopey this series has gotten over the last two seasons and just go back to its roots. Wouldn't it be amazing if next season the big bad would be the Rogues, as a group, allowing the show to be more fun once more?

I liked Iris and Joe's scenes, even if they feel a little repetitive by now, there is only so much emotional tension you can put on screen before it gets a litte annoying even despite how dire the whole situation is.

HR was also great in this one, I'm not really that fond of him in general, but I liked his deliveries here, and his interaction with Cisco.

All in all a good episode, I hope the one next week with keep up with it.

Predictable but good episode as soon as Iris left that video message i knew the outcome

Not avoiding that outcome sucks.

I loved the 4th wall joke about budget.

Good episode. Hope the show has the guts to let it stick.

It wasn't Iris, it couldn't have been, with all the Clues they gave you with HR wanting to be a hero for once.

It wasn't Iris, it couldn't have been, with all the Clues they gave you with HR wanting to be a hero for once.
Exactly. This. Now I'm just interested how he made the switch.

has it been suggested that Savitar himself might have made the switch to/or faked Iris death?

he knew watching Iris die that day is what lead him to becoming Savitar, but, maybe part of him still wants Iris to live... he thought he could have best of both worlds by faking her death in front of his past self, meanwhile bringing her to his future to be with her

that would be one interesting twist, but I don't think they will go for that

Yeah that would be an interesting twist.

Exactly. This. Now I'm just interested how he made the switch.
I think what ever HR did, happened RIGHT BEFORE that one commercial break when he looks at the one spear in the lab

I know Iris isn't dead but it still made me sad. Great episode.

Spoilerish...

It's pretty clear HR swapped Iris with himself or someone/something, Human Target would be cool like Arrow had used. The transmorgifier use at the beginning of the episode showed well beyond what had previously been shown in that it can make a tall man look like a shorter woman.

Still, the question is how to beat Savitar now that the speed bazooka didn't work.

Spoilerish...

It's pretty clear HR swapped Iris with himself or someone/something, Human Target would be cool like Arrow had used. The transmorgifier use at the beginning of the episode showed well beyond what had previously been shown in that it can make a tall man look like a shorter woman.

Still, the question is how to beat Savitar now that the speed bazooka didn't work.
hmm there's only one transmorgifier. And the only time he had to get to iris was during that time barry was fighting savitar firing of that mini gun, sorry speed force bazooka and the latter let her go.

And HR was good distance and in a high place. looking through a rifle . the only people fst enough would be ether Jessie which we haven't seen since especially with their visit to her dad earth 2 and her dad harry surprised face when they came. Or Wally doing the replacement putting who ever that was there.

HR is alive so I doubt it was himself. now it's possible there was a replacement made, but H.R 's not fast enough those two are. the put who ever that was in place.

That was a damn good episode. I hope Iris is actually dead. That's a great send off for her character while building a story for most the team for next season.

Yeah agreed, that episode was as good as it has ever been for Iris and Patton. Things may have been frustrating at times but was a beautiful send off.
I hope she's dead too.
but sadly images that have leaked online say its HR.
I've never liked her entire portrayal of the character at all, but mind you I'm more convinced CW doesn't know how to write an interesting relationship.

****, really? God damn it.

You mean harry of earth 2. H. R. was in earth 1 with his lady scientist girl friend getting coffee per usual which he so loves, along with Cisco still being on earth 1 too ..

No, I mean HR. I'm pretty sure we had a scene of him complaining about what he brings to the team and then he looked down at the piece of Savitar's armor they had in the lab.

No, I mean HR. I'm pretty sure we had a scene of him complaining about what he brings to the team and then he looked down at the piece of Savitar's armor they had in the lab.
hoh hoho , yeah, I got confused when you said piece. most time when people say that it mean's hand guns. And that was a rifle with HR, at the end of the show. .

I hope she's dead too.
but sadly images that have leaked online say its HR.
I've never liked her entire portrayal of the character at all, but mind you I'm more convinced CW doesn't know how to write an interesting relationship.
:facepalm:

hoh hoho , yeah, I got confused when you said piece. most time when people say that it mean's hand guns. And that was a rifle with HR, at the end of the show. .

Oh, hahaha.

What was up with that scene then where HR criticizes himself for being a big mouth after Iris was already taken? How the heck would they explain this?

The only way I could buy a switch would be if they switched before they went to earth 2, which that scene would make unlikely, anything else would be bull since Iris was with Savitar the entire time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"