The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 9 - "The Present"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
THE FLASH
S3-E9 "THE PRESENT"

BARRY SEEKS HELP FROM JAY GARRICK — With Alchemy and Savitar still looming threats, Barry is unable to focus on the Christmas holiday, and especially his relationship with Iris. Determined to stop Savitar, Barry goes to Earth-3 to get advice from Jay Garrick. Wally wants to help Barry fight Savitar and reveals that he’s been training with H.R., which doesn’t go over well with Barry. As Cisco faces his first Christmas without his brother Dante, old wounds are reopened.

Rachel Talalay directed the episode with story by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing and teleplay by Lauren Certo.
Airdate 12/6/2016.

N8kKVLZ.jpg

UZE6Mfr.jpg

2xtVPnY.jpg

IYVzkR0.jpg

Last edited:
[YT]Mc49AomFqJM[/YT]

I really hope that they don't kill off this Jay Garrick.

They better not kill off Jay Garrick. After being tricked last season with the Jay Garrick/ Hunter Zolomon fiasco, they owe us the real Jay Harrick and we got him.

young_justice_flash_family_by_jerome_k_moore_zpstctzfui1.jpg

Please please please please please please

Garrick probably won't die, I'm curious to see about the showdown though.

Does "the present" refer to a gift, or to time, ie living in the present? Or perhaps both?

Garrick probably won't die, I'm curious to see about the showdown though.

I doubt he dies too. But if by some chance we were to be wrong it'd be a tremendous waste. He's too awesome to kill off, especially when we can get something like the above picture.

Definitely can't wait to get our first real team up with Barry and Jay, it's a season and a half overdue, love that Hamill is coming back for this episode.

I just love seeing 90s Flash and this generation's Flash team up. My nerdgasm just activated.

On a side I hope we get to see Killer Frost again. It would be great if after everything concludes Caitlin uses her powers to the highest degree she fully transforms into the villain. I really like that ending, it makes for a great 3B story arc. Seeing if she'll ever be brought back. That would be exciting.

With all of these CW superhero shows, I wonder if the events of the Invasion will ever be brought up or referenced or if subsequent episodes will just move along as if nothing happened.

God, this crapping on Wally sideplot is hella dumb.

ETA: I hope Jay doesn't die (although that CGI wasn't very good).

'Last week, aliens,' so the events of Invasion seem to have happened a week ago.

Savitar is such a dick. He doesn't even give them what he's promising.

Sorry, I know it's Savitar, but every time I hear Tobin Bell's voice, particularly with some of Savitar's lines, I can't help but think of Jigsaw.

Of course he'll be able to change this future.

Soooooo, who wants to bet that Barry is going to ignore Jay's really good advice and resort to short sighted terrible decisions again?

You would think, you would hope that Barry isn't going to try and alter this from happening to Iris. If he's really learned anything from Flashpoint alone, he won't try to alter his destiny, whether past or future.

But this is Barry we're talking about, so I'm certain he'll try and alter this, even against Jay's repeated advice.

And side-note, Joe and Iris being so hard on Wally, I've gotta now wonder if that was just a front for the reveal of his suit.

Caitlin wont use her powers for aliens but she'll use it to create some snow?

"So Iris, until very recently I thought I was totally unemployed, but I got this awesome super-expensive apartment that in no way looks like Thea's place from Arrow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"