The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 1: "The Flash Reborn"

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
DK55_EVPVw_AE3_Fj_H.jpg

"The Flash Reborn" — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, LV) (HDTV)

COMING HOME — With Barry (Grant Gustin) in the speed force, Iris (Candice Patton), Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale), Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Vibe (Carlos Valdes) have taken over protecting Central City. However, when a powerful armored villain threatens to level the city if The Flash doesn’t appear, Cisco makes a risky decision to break Barry out of the speed force. However, the Barry that comes out isn’t the same Barry that went in. Glen Winter directed the episode with story by Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Todd Helbing & Eric Wallace (401). Original airdate 10/10/2017.

TV PROMO
[YT]_age4kYbe6c[/YT]

Watching this one through my fingers. I'm meh about the premiere tomorrow.

Between what's been put out about the 1st several eps and the crossover, this is pretty much S4 Arrow redux. The only unanswered question is will Iris be crying or angry at Barry every ep. Or worse, both...

Glad the show is back tomorrow. Fingers crossed on a solid season 4! Looking forward to seeing the Thinker, I like what we've heard about him and Barry/The Flash for this season.

They promised the same for Arrow, I feel like we have to wait on anything being great until it's shown.

Between what's been put out about the 1st several eps and the crossover, this is pretty much S4 Arrow redux. The only unanswered question is will Iris be crying or angry at Barry every ep. Or worse, both...

it's going to be worse than arrow season 4.

DCCWverse track record says you're most likely right. Unfortunately for us. :csad:

if people didlike felicity i don't grasp how they can be fine with Iris.

season 3 was already the iris show and they are doubling down on it.Iris running starlabs:whatever:

and not saying anything about caitlin reminds me of before season 3
and according to reviews
Tom Cavangh isn't even in premiere.harry went back to earth 2.i guess he would have interfeared with greatness of iris:whatever:

if people didlike felicity i don't grasp how they can be fine with Iris.

season 3 was already the iris show and they are doubling down on it.Iris running starlabs:whatever:

and not saying anything about caitlin reminds me of before season 3
and according to reviews
Tom Cavangh isn't even in premiere.harry went back to earth 2.i guess he would have interfeared with greatness of iris:whatever:

Ding! Ding! Ding! everything you said. In all honesty, they should just name these shows for who they're really about: Felicity and The Iris. And probably Mon-El, too.

Last edited:
Reporters who have seen the first 2 episodes are giving it good reviews. It sounds like the flash is back to it's season 1 tone. Looking forward to it.

reviewing a show or series before it has aired needs a modern pop culture descriptive word that because of its rising prevalence makes it into the next publication of the Webster or oxford dictionary.

Reporters who have seen the first 2 episodes are giving it good reviews. It sounds like the flash is back to it's season 1 tone. Looking forward to it.

with them raving about iris and westallen that gives them noc redabilty with me.

Back In season 1 show wasn't all about iris and barry/cisco/caitlin was a team
without her around all the time.

Cisco's powers continue to annoy me. His powers vary just way to much.

This is a cute scene. I hope The Flash isn't stupid and break up Joe and Cecil.

I wonder why they got rid of Julian when the actor wanted to stay.

I like this pairing with Cisco and Wally. They're better at superheroics than Barry.

:funny::funny:

Cisco's reaction at Wally speaking Japanese!

Liking Cisco and Wally working together. Still wish there'd have been a way for Julian to stay around, even with that flimsy in-show reason given. After all, why would he just up and go back to London after Barry vanishes? So he can cope?

Lol so it takes someone threatening them for the team to take charge and bring Barry back?

This is certainly an interesting place for Caitlin to be in...

Cisco didn't change clothes.

Last edited:
I can see Wally being against the idea of bringing back Barry, but Iris?

I hope this week doesn't give us unlikable characters after last night's Supergirl.

Not even a half hour in and Barry's back? That was quicker than returning from Flashpoint.

naked Barry...

I rather have a naked Frost :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"