The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 3: "Luck Be a Lady"

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score
$

A new meta called Hazard causes bad luck for Barry and the team, while Harry Wells returns to Earth-1 with a message for Wally from Jesse.

TV Promo: [YT]YCPHynyz31I[/YT]

More Wally drama? I think it was cool they introduced him but I could do without him now - Think he’s been very badly cast and written up til now.

This title sounds like it's about a woman who will give someone a bracelet that brings luck.

I feel like there's going to be some gruesome scene like their was in mixed signals, but you know, with a lighter tone.

The villain of the episode is based on the comics and easy to pull off in live-action.

I think Wally needs to be in Legends, along with Roy Harper. Matter of fact the two of them would be the founders of the Teen Titans.

Even during laser tag Barry doesn't take charge.

It was a fun scene though, I love seeing downtime with the characters.

I could go for The Thinker randomly giving commentary on everyone's lives based on Rebecca alone.

Worst way to break up. Wally can't catch a break.
That dragged on too long

So, Hazard's accident happened "3 weeks ago"! Laser tag was a fun scene!

Of course Jessie would break with Wally! At least we get to see Harry return!

That is some intense bad luck.

They couldn't even allow Jesse/Wally to properly bloom? Bring in Linda then.

Someone sat down and thought up the idea of breaking up via cube. I have several questions for that individual.

Damn poor way to break up with someone. Only mildly excused by cultural norms. Poor Wally. Cool seeing Harry again though! He needs to come back more often.

That laser tag scene was pretty good, though I thought they were doing a video game thing. Nothing like 'ol school though.

Question, how does horizontal speed translate into vertical height..?

How convenient.

Once again, Barry bringing bad luck. Seeing Iris in her wedding dress....nazis just so happen to crash their wedding.....

I don't feel like Wells should be that comedic, that is more HR.

Really...now The Speedforce creates all these rando metas. That would've been an even easier way to make Laurel into a meta if she were still alive.

Last edited:
So Barry created them when Cisco got him out of the speed force.

First opening portal to other worlds, then messing with timeline, now creating Metas, Our heroes love making problems so they can fix them even though by accident.

Last edited:
The Speed Force is never a simple thing. Convenient way to get more metas too.

So Barry created them when Cisco got him out of the speed force.

That must be how Elongated Man gets his powers since the showrunners said he didn't get it by the Particle Accelerator.

Okay, Barry should be able to come up with at least ONE word similar to 'old.'

This whole scene is a bit just over the top with the comedy. I know s1 had laughs but nothing like this.

You got kicked out of an entire Earth? Isn't Jesse protecting a different Earth?

Iris why are you saying things that they should already know?

Enjoying this so far, though the icing on the cake would be if someone just randomly says that things couldn't possibly get any worse.

Okay, I'm not liking the jittery camera movements. Hate that.

Anybody else feel real bad for the geese?

Wow Jesse,Wells probably had it coming but kicking him off his home Earth is a little to far. Hope Cecile going to be alright.

I like Jessie and the Quicksters. Also Team Quick, but not as much...

Also liking the return of humor to the Flash. Maybe a little over the top at times, but that's better than none at all.

Enjoying this so far, though the icing on the cake would be if someone just randomly says that things couldn't possibly get any worse.

Guess you got the icing on the cake. Thanks to Iris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"