The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 3: "Luck Be a Lady"

Well this episode was certainly off its sorts. Lot of tonal shifts to be had and the irrelevant bombshell toward the end, OK. I'm curious about the elongated man though.

Kinda an off beat, odd duck, of an episode , but I liked it. The actress who played Hazard is super cute .Never seen her before , but she was funny.

The twist at the end was funny and Joes face was priceless.

I didn't mind the Jessie and Wally break up given that I never thought they were a big deal on the show anyway. It seemed like they paired them up for the sake of making them a couple.

I will miss Wally though.

I really like the Thinker's look . Very Giger/tron-esque vibe.

Episode was funny....I liked it .

Glad to see Harry back.

Wally needs to join teh Legends.

She's preggers.....love the look on Joe's face.

Will stretchy be the Elongated Man?

Yup, looks like it. been waiting on Ralph to show up.

I thought the episode was entertaining. Not sure how I feel about this pregnancy.

Was Harry wearing a wig? His hair looked weird.

Also, you do get kicked off an entire Earth? Maybe if he was as goofy as he was in this episode, they would have let him stay.

This episode was well-done, even if it was mostly filler. More enjoyable than last week. I'm liking what I'm seeing of The Thinker so far.

While I enjoyed the episode, I still wish this show could be more serialized and "serious" at times, a la the Netflix Marvel shows.

The team out of StarLabs doing something for fun was great as was loosy goosey team (that poor goose though), more please. HR as leader felt right, even though I wasn't crazy about his return. I like bridezilla Iris, she's a hoot right up there with the 1st therapy session, it was good to see her not so serious and just have fun, more please. So one West offspring is replaced by another? Whatever. Sad Wally is leaving but it's for the best. Standing around in the background isn't doing anything for him, and we know he'll be back so he's not totally gone. Didn't like PA ending, having everyone just stand around just so HR can come up with the solution is Iris-level propping up, and it was so unnecessary. Bad writers doing what they do best.

This episode was well-done, even if it was mostly filler. More enjoyable than last week. I'm liking what I'm seeing of The Thinker so far.

While I enjoyed the episode, I still wish this show could be more serialized and "serious" at times, a la the Netflix Marvel shows.

I think they tried for Netflix level seriousness, and we got Savitar...

A few fun episodes to balance a later angst is a good thing, as long as we get to keep Fun Barry!

Joe said "this house is *****in" and isn't that the same thing Barry wrote on the wall?

Joe said "this house is *****in" and isn't that the same thing Barry wrote on the wall?

But I think he said it because of that and not independently of that. Joe added the *****in' bit as if he was wondering if Barry was referring to this incident and not simply that he predicted it.

And Hazard was just like the main female villain in season 2 of Stan Lee's Lucky Man. She was super powerful as well and virtually untouchable.

This episode was brilliant. It blended hysterical antics with just the right dose of gravitas from the Thinker, who is much more interesting than Savitar.

Kinda an off beat, odd duck, of an episode , but I liked it. The actress who played Hazard is super cute .Never seen her before , but she was funny.

The twist at the end was funny and Joes face was priceless.

I didn't mind the Jessie and Wally break up given that I never thought they were a big deal on the show anyway. It seemed like they paired them up for the sake of making them a couple.

I will miss Wally though.

I really like the Thinker's look . Very Giger/tron-esque vibe.

But I think he said it because of that and not independently of that. Joe added the *****in' bit as if he was wondering if Barry was referring to this incident and not simply that he predicted it.

And Hazard was just like the main female villain in season 2 of Stan Lee's Lucky Man. She was super powerful as well and virtually untouchable.
here's what I know of the actress that played hazard.

she was the voice actress of the daughter of salor moon called renee.

and for later part of the 90's and part of the first part 2000's she was know as pJ sugar, of the YTV channel in canada in Toronto, who was the host of sateday Morning and most of the animated and live action show's like buffy the vampire slayer and angel on that channel where she also do interview's with some of the live action actor of show's.

She the left some time before the Double digit half of the 2000's started but she was net work producer of the YTV channel for . she went go back into acting in holly wood so she lef for the state around that time. and she around the same age as one of my sisters, the one that born after me and the smae siter of mine that will be having a fibrod cancer operation in november. of which that be one of the reason I'll be taking break from over All every thing that month.

and this was a fun Episode over all and this was the first I've see this actress in a while since she left YTv's channel . but I never seen her that much since she left for the states . my other youngest sister was suprised I recognised her faster then she did.

But the actress was very noticeable tv host on YTV next to it's first one(host) that was an actor that showed up on relichunter the tv series and alot of people loved her as a host of that channel. next to her anime voice actor work.

lol she was barely a villain, she was just someone that just was just trying to live her life. as my youngest sister said. there was that invulintary robbery as barry mentioned. but that was due to the powers and the character think ing it was luck of which this character had the worst thing possible before that.

any way it was good. I was also hopeing if wally ever left the show the titan's would be avaialble to him . he needs place to grow as character. and that be an awesome places for him to guess star next to the flash. . Not legends

Joe having another kid is most likely a shocker for him, since iIis scared him with the idea of Grand kids.

Last edited:
Joe having another kid is most likely a shocker for him, since iIis scared him with the idea of Grand kids.

I watched that scene multiple times because the look on Joe's face was comedy gold.

I watched that scene multiple times because the look on Joe's face was comedy gold.
yeah he just didn't see it coming and he may not be ready. it was just a "what ?!!" moment for him. In a speechless ways, It was funny.

I really liked Hazard. She was cute and entertaining. And I liked the scenes with the Thinker, who is a very interesting villain so far. The Thinker is displaying just the right amount of gravitas, intelligence, and creepiness to make him a memorable antagonist. He's definitely a lot more interesting than Savitar was.

The scene with Barry and Iris in the church was hilarious! I was laughing a lot at that part.

I also liked seeing Harry back. What I didn't like was how the episode gave such short shrift to both Wally and Jessie, and then unceremoniously sent Wally on his way out of Central City. He deserves better, and I'd like to see him do more stuff this season.

It was good to have Harry back and have someone who was another scientist. I think he's much more useful than HR.

Now were these wedding problems actually to do with Hazard, or just general bad luck for Barry and Iris?

I got the impression that Wally is never coming back. Their version of killing a character off the show.

We'll see Wally again, if they really wanted him gone they'd have given him a more dramatic exit.

He's not going to even come back for his sister's wedding, just because he has to find his own path? Who normally does that?

Loving the fact that Season 3 was all about Iris' impending death where everyone had to take it seriously, here, Iris straight up lampoons a funeral and Barry looked like he wanted to stab his eyes out with pin needles. Grant does not look happy when he's forced to act next to Candice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"