The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 4: "Elongated Journey Into Night"

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score
Cisco is shocked when Gypsy's father, Breacher, shows up on Earth-1. Breacher takes an immediate disliking to Cisco and decides to hunt him. Meanwhile, Barry runs into his old nemesis Ralph Dibny.

[YT]KzcI9Vp5u9M[/YT]

flash-breacher-600x335.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I saw Trejo is the trailer for next week. Very interested in how they will handle Ralph. Given their track record already this season my hopes aren't as high as when I first read about it. Still looking forward to this though.

With this title, are we getting Elongated Man in this episode? I can't remember now. Is he a villain, or a hero like Plastic Man? They could've given us Plastic Man, but then people would think it would be a backdoor pilot.

With this title, are we getting Elongated Man in this episode? I can't remember now. Is he a villain, or a hero like Plastic Man? They could've given us Plastic Man, but then people would think it would be a backdoor pilot.

In the comics Ralph Dibny the Elongated Man and Barry Allen are best friends.

Ralph was the best man at Barry's wedding, and his wife Sue and Iris are best friends as well.

Old nemesis? Uh, do these writers read the comics like they claim? He was never an enemy of Barry's. I do wanna see Danny Trejo inflict some side eye onto Cisco, just wanna see what his reaction would be.

So... Like Dr. Light... They are turning Ralph into a criminal? Yeah... Let's just **** on all the JLE members Wally served with CW.

Maybe they'll make him more like Flash Thompson in the comics who was Peter Parker's nemesis, but then they later became good friends after high school was over.

So... Like Dr. Light... They are turning Ralph into a criminal? Yeah... Let's just **** on all the JLE members Wally served with CW.
More like they just **** on all heroes, including Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and Wally.

The actor playing Ralph is very tall with a deep voice so maybe that might be enough for him to pass as a villain. Kinda weird though, he looks more nerdy than a bully to me.

The actor playing Ralph is very tall with a deep voice so maybe that might be enough for him to pass as a villain. Kinda weird though, he looks more nerdy than a bully to me.

It says "nemesis" they could've easily been academic nemesis'...

Pretty sure he will eventually turn out to be a good guy. I'm thinking that's why they got rid of Wally, to make room for another hero.

Gypsy :hmr:

Trejo is awesome already :woot:

The Mayor was one of the cops on the show from 1990

Last edited:
I've always wondered, it's a crime to jump Earths on E19 but Gypsy and now her dad do it for non-work related reasons...essentially breaking their own rules.

I've always wondered, it's a crime to jump Earths on E19 but Gypsy and now her dad do it for non-work related reasons...essentially breaking their own rules.

They must think they're above the law!

This season has gone a bit to far trying to be a comedy. The Flash is light hearted but this season they seem really confused.

These scenes in Dibny's office gave me a bit of an Agent Carter Season 1 vibe. And liking Elongated Man so far. Better effects than Reed Richards on Fan4stic..

So why phase through the floor but not the door?

These scenes in Dibny's office gave me a bit of an Agent Carter Season 1 vibe. And liking Elongated Man so far. Better effects than Reed Richards on Fan4stic..

Pretty pleased with the effects so far

Really liking Ralph so far! From pot belly to abs! :funny:

I think it's pretty easy to be on Ralph's side with this fight between him and Barry.

I think it's pretty easy to be on Ralph's side with this fight between him and Barry.

Ralph isn't a jerk as much as I thought he would be. Barry, on the other hand.

Pretty much. Especially with all the things Barry has done. He needs to get off his mightier than thou attitude.

Oh geez. I feel like E19 just went down a couple of cool notches, I need them to have their own episode to expand on this and make it cooler then how lame it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"