The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 5- "Girls Night Out"

So when Plastic Man is ready to leave will Wally magically be ready to come home?

How many times can they make security jokes?

Even if it wasn't in the cards, this bachelor party would've been a good excuse to bring Julian back just for one last ride.

Love the stripper joke! 'I meant your pants!'

It seems so wrong not to have Wally here but they incorporate PM..

A guy with a killer eye? The best they could do?

That was awkward seeing Cecile's daughter there.
Drunk Barry is funny

Yeah, I can definitely go for more sloshed Barry.

Katee Sackhoff using a British accent? Nice!

Amnuette or whatever you call yourself, you'd probably due better recruiting Black Siren then Killer Frost.

As always, Katee Sackhoff is awesome! Coming off as quite a delicious villain. And yes, Jasmine being up on stage was squirmy. I don't see anyone stripping though, so maybe she is just a dancer...

"Oh my god! You're just like The Incredible Hulk!"

Nice!

At the beginning of the season when AK said that we'd be happy with KF/CS...I thought these two would just merge and become a happy medium.

Who is this other breacher? I need to know.

Good thing no one was paying attention during that stripper joint brawl to hear Barry saying that he's The Flash.

Drunk Flash is nuts.

This entire scene made no sense. Frost could more then take this chick on! But she just stood there and got beat down.

Okay, so metal is a great conductor of cold... Hint, freeze the metal and you freeze the hand wearing it. I hate when they step down the their powers to push the plot. Happened with Supergirl yesterday too.

So from a narrative point of view, doesn't seem like Felicity needs to be here.

At the beginning of the season when AK said that we'd be happy with KF/CS...I thought these two would just merge and become a happy medium.

That was the impression I got. Wish they'd stayed with that.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that they called out Caitlin/Iris not being friends since they never give them anything to do with one another outside of Flash work.

So this guy just makes you feel great for half a second?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"