The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 5- "Girls Night Out"

That was pretty cool how Caitlin used her powers!

Iris, nobody likes you. :cmad:

Good scene though I was expecting a big battle.

Well, this villain certainly wasn't any more interesting or compelling than the ones we've had on the season so far. At least Iris didn't have a long speech prepared. Though I wonder if Caitlin eventually will go down that dark path and kill someone since she stopped this time.

Barry loves her. That counts for something.

When Caitlyn unleashed that blast of cold, I thought for a second she was going to stay Caitlyn and still be able to use her powers. Really hope they're coming to a resolution to this arc soon, however.

Though, why didn't they hold Amnuette until the police showed up?

My biggest complaint about this episode is that they decided to have the episode center around the girls which is great! But they had to make sure that you knew this was a girls episode instead of treating them like yet another episode. It had to be all "girl power! #feminism!"

Ralph's reaction Frost turning back into Caitlin :funny:

I really hope this baby thing goes no where. It will be tragic if something happens but we don't need another West in this show.

Iris/Caitlin bonding was the best. Hope it continues.

Was wondering if that guy was part of group of metahuman.

DR SNOW and MISS FROST!

My biggest takeaway from this episode.

This episode looks like it could've fit in Supergirl, which had a some girl's night out of its own and it continued here.

Maybe the girls in this episode would like to move to Supergirl?!

We get to see what Barry is like when he's drunk and Ralph Dibny is fitting in well.

My reaction to the ending of that episode had me thinking like "this is a scarier, creepier, more terrifying version of Professor X." :lmao:

I didn't like this episode at all :funny:
Ralph was the only positive imo

Thinker looked funny flying outside so high off the ground

This was the worst episode of The Flash. Good god, this was terrible.

This was such a heavy-handed episode.

Meh. Some of the humor was good and it was nice for Caitlin to get some development but that's about it.

Cool to see the Thinker out of his cave but man I hope the baby subplot doesn't go anywhere, already not a fan of that

This episode was ok, seeing berry drunk was funny. I think killer frost is hot, I hope the thinker is a good foe for berry. I hope they get rid of the baby subplot this show doesn’t need it. Does anybody know why Julian left the show.

I dont even know where to start with this episode. Some stuff was good with killer frost, but the whole theme of feminism girl power was vomit enducing. I almost punched my screen when iris started bossing killer frost around too. The boys side of the episode wasnt any better but atleast was mildly amusing. 4/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"