The Frelling "FARSCAPE" Thread!

The saddest part of all this is that Jonathan Hardy(R.I.P.) is no longer around to reprise his role as Rygel.

I'm pretty sure Claudia Black and Ben Browder will return, at least in supporting roles anyway. I really, really hope Lani Tupu comes back to voice Pilot. Other than that, I'm kinda hoping for a whole new set of characters.

It's about frelling time!!! I hope it leads into a new series...next gen I suppose.

Hope this gets made. Farscape is imo one of the best sci-fi series every made and deserves to go on in some form.

It would be great if this lead to a new series since there is a complete lack of space based series at the moment.

Am I missing something? Is there rumors of some kind of re-union or reboot happening? Please don't kick me in the meevocks by teasing me with this universe.

There are news of having a new film that continues the story of the series, probably focused on the grown-up D'argo Sun-Crichton.

I'm also grabbing this moment to share that it was just weeks? or a month ago that I have just finished the entire Farscape series.

There are news of having a new film that continues the story of the series, probably focused on the grown-up D'argo Sun-Crichton.

I'm also grabbing this moment to share that it was just weeks? or a month ago that I have just finished the entire Farscape series.

Ok. Thanks.

It's such a wonderful show. But frelling SYFY and it's all over the map programming!! That show had at least 2 more seasons in it. At least.

I really hope this happens and they could get a new series or at least a miniseries or something.

Farscape is one of my favorite shows as well. It makes sense that Marvel is basically taking the Farscape template and using it for Guardians of the Galaxy.

One of my favorite it episodes is when Crichton finally gets back to Earth and he's not even happy. After spending so long trying to get home, Earth is not his home anymore. He's almost repulsed by it.

I have to say that if GOTG really nails that FARSCAPE vibe of balancing the humor with the action, fantasy and character elements then it truly will be a sight to behold, because FARSCAPE did all that on a budget that wouldn't cover the Kraft services bill for GOTG probably.

Really hope this happens. Farscape was just too damn awesome

Update from Wondercon says the movie is in script stage & is happening

krprdlt

Fantastic news! Someone tell C. Lee. He's a fan of the show.

I love this show. It was a wild trippy ride.

The other innovative show on Scifi was Lexx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"