• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Friend 4 ever Key club.Friend Club + Key Club = Friend 4ever key Club

Sentinel X

optical illusion
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
10,347
Reaction score
0
Points
56
Who wants to join this club?!?
smile.gif


smilie3.gif


goldenkeylogo.jpg
 
Hey theres a real club like that at my school!!!
This is a club were you talk about keys...u know the ones you open doors with
 
No guys come back!!Dont you like keys??
 
I'm really sorry... but that's the dumbest thing to make a club about in the entire world, except maybe a toe-nail clipping club.
 
WTF?!

Your school is stupid. What an awful name.
 
Key Jay? Doesn't every High School have a Key Club?
 
What kind of club talks about keys, a janitor meeting?
 
I love clipping my toe-nails!!:D
Alright from now on the Key club is about:
Friendshipness
Keys
and Toe Nail clipping

any other suggestions for topics?........oh right nobody joined yet :(
 
Sentinel_08 said:
I love clipping my toe-nails!!:D
Alright from now on the Key club is about:
Friendshipness
Keys
and Toe Nail clipping

any other suggestions for topics?........oh right nobody joined yet :(

Make a list of the people who join so they can be adequately alienated:up:
 
Immortalfire said:
What kind of club talks about keys, a janitor meeting?
The "Key Club" at my school just talked about things around the school I think. It wasn't actually about keys. But yeah... they did have a "Key Club".
 
Alright umm..
Theres Sentinel_08 who is President and umm..Im still working on it.
 
Dude so like I had this key made like by Kmart like and the shiny totaly makes me happy and like free and like I smile all the time at it and like okay
 
Awsome!!My mom has this key to the pantry,it is sooo cool!!It has an amazing structure.Its probably the best key Ive seen all year.
 
Webmistress_O4 said:
I'm really sorry... but that's the dumbest thing to make a club about in the entire world, except maybe a toe-nail clipping club.

*agreed* :up:
 
Sentinel_08 said:
Awsome!!My mom has this key to the pantry,it is sooo cool!!It has an amazing structure.Its probably the best key Ive seen all year.

....

....

Good for you:confused:
 
close ban delete or whatever that guy used to say.
 
Webmistress_O4 said:
I'm really sorry... but that's the dumbest thing to make a club about in the entire world, except maybe a toe-nail clipping club.

:up: :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,698
Messages
21,788,686
Members
45,617
Latest member
SuperheroWoman
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"