The Friends Reunion Special (May 2021) on HBO Max

Cool! Can’t wait to see Phoebe, I love Lisa kudrow

Reactions: Lip
Apparently Ellen DeGeneres is rumoured to be hosting. I'd rather they just talked among themselves without a host.

Oh that’s a shame

A lot of the headlines are a bit misleading. They kind of make it seem like It's going to be a new episode, the thing most people probably want or are expecting. I'm not really interested in the thoughts of the actors...

Oh...my...god
I have tears in my eyes

Jennifer Aniston is the only one who looks like she hasn't aged.

her face facial expression looks kinda freezed- that was weird

MLB looks like in that episode with alternate stories, where he married Monica and they both got fat

I actually feel like Kudrow is the one who’s changed the least since the show ended. Which is funny because she’s the oldest of the bunch.

Reactions: Lip
If this isn't an actual episode, then what's the point? An interview with the cast is great and all, but anyone who cares (enough) already knows what the cast are doing with their lives now, and what they've done with their characters.

Probably more to see them all together in the same room interacting with one another.

its more like they’re looking back on moments they loved and reacting some of those awesome scenes like the quiz where Monica lost the apartment to Chandler & Joey

Honestly, all the women still look fantastic. Can’t quite say the same for the men. Schwimmer still looks pretty good but Perry and LeBlanc...oof.

The guys all look a bit paunchier. I still can't get used to seeing LeBlanc with gray hair. I've seen Perry look worse though.

I’m used to LeBlanc with the gray (I used to watch Man with a Plan) but yeah he’s definitely paunchier. Must be due to quarantine.

Well, he better get back in shape if we're ever going to get Ed II!

iu

I've always liked Friends so I'm going to check it out, I'm just not a fan of James Corden hosting the audience segment of this.

I don't know why they set this up so differently compared to the Fresh Prince reunion. They were hostless, got to reminisce themselves, didnt need an audience and it felt very personal.

Honestly, all the women still look fantastic. Can’t quite say the same for the men. Schwimmer still looks pretty good but Perry and LeBlanc...oof.
I think drugs have really done a number on Perry. He’s the youngest of the group, but you wouldn’t know it just to look at him.

I don’t know if he’s still using, but I hope he’s getting the help he needs.

He was also the most talented of the guys. Certainly comedically, he might have had a bigger film career at the time had drugs/alcohol not come in the way.

I don't know why they set this up so differently compared to the Fresh Prince reunion. They were hostless, got to reminisce themselves, didnt need an audience and it felt very personal.
That was filmed during the height of the pandemic, hence no audience and no need for a host. Luckily, Will Smith is a natural when it comes to commanding a room and did a good job kind of moderating the discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"