The Funko Pops! Collectors Thread

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is for all you others out there who collect these too

Discuss your collections, pictures are a plus.
What fandom(s) do you collect?
Upcoming collections
Deals
etc...

quick way to start off... what was your first Pop!?

I love the POP!'s but, right now I only have the ones that came in the MCC so far. I may get some ones off Amazon but with the room I rent I don't really have too many places I can display my collectibles except for my computer desk. That's already getting pretty crowded from the MCC and Loot Crate

My First Pop was the FIRST marvel pop lol THOR!!! :D
DylbkbE.jpg

GcKDXnd.jpg

jU6jSTt.jpg

80b5pdF.jpg

0eGR99d.jpg

A3VOK6I.jpg

I got my first non-MCC POP!'s yesterday when I was at the mall. I got the Hot Topic exclusive Goku and gold Bender from Futurama. They were buy one get one half off so I couldn't resist

I currently have 23 Pops. Mostly from Marvel films, but also some from other great franchises that I love.

Besides the marvel movies and shows pops, I have The Rocketeer, Baymax, Lumierre, Sauron, Alien from Alien, Sackboy, Pilot Luke Skywalker, The Flash, and Green Arrow.

I only have:
Minion Dave
Marty McFly
Marty McFly and the Delorean
Age of Ultron Black Widow

anybody want a lose but mint Marty my Delorean came with the exact same figure so I have 2 identical Marty figures trade/sell just don't need the extra one.

I just saw the McFly and Delorean at Barnes & Noble. lol

I think they should have released a Funko Pop Einstein and had it come with the Delorean as an exclusive instead of a duplicate Marty or a Radiation Suit Marty ;).

my first Pop! was Coulson
i now have 120+ :eek:

i mostly collect Marvel, Disney, and DC. i have a few randoms that i bought because i really liked the Pop or because of the franchise

I went on Amazon and now I'm going POP! crazy. I had to make a seperate wish list for all the POP!'s that I want. I'm currently up to 75 of those suckers, went 18 pages deep into 215 pages of them. I can see how this could be a problem

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and getting the crystal blue Heisenberg. It's $54 on Amazon. It's just so damn dope

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and getting the crystal blue Heisenberg. It's $54 on Amazon. It's just so damn dope

check Hottopic and their website first.
Also, if you're getting into the Pop! game, you need to make sure you have Ebates cuz just about every site that sells them online give you a percentage back with ebates, including HotTopic, Target, Barnes & Noble, GoHastings, etc.

if any of yall don't have Ebates, here's a link to sign up under me. you'll get a $10 gift card that way once you spend $25 on online purchases

Gamestop exclusive Force Awakens pop leaked
CN2in5lWEAU2t4e.jpg

Have confirmations on the following retailers having a Force Awakens exclusive now:
  • Hot Topic -
    Rey with Goggles
  • Target -
    Kylo Ren without Hood
  • Amazon -
    First Order Stormtrooper with Alt. Gun
  • Gamestop -
    Unmasked Finn in First Order Stormtrooper armor

my first Pop! was Coulson
i now have 120+ :eek:

i mostly collect Marvel, Disney, and DC. i have a few randoms that i bought because i really liked the Pop or because of the franchise
I want that Coulson and Lola Pop SO BAD!!!! lol
I have no room for that many pops lol

check Hottopic and their website first.
Also, if you're getting into the Pop! game, you need to make sure you have Ebates cuz just about every site that sells them online give you a percentage back with ebates, including HotTopic, Target, Barnes & Noble, GoHastings, etc.

if any of yall don't have Ebates, here's a link to sign up under me. you'll get a $10 gift card that way once you spend $25 on online purchases

Well, I'll be using my Amazon gift card money from training at work. Also, I do the Amazon Smile thing so it donates some cash to charity instead of ebates

I've decided to buy all the pricey ones I have on my wishlist with my gift card money. Should be able to get almost all of them on the first go around. Hopefully when I get to work in the morning my gift cards will be there and I can go on a shopping spree

I want that Coulson and Lola Pop SO BAD!!!! lol
I have no room for that many pops lol

i'll get it for you if you give me your Thor from the Thor movie line

I've decided to buy all the pricey ones I have on my wishlist with my gift card money. Should be able to get almost all of them on the first go around. Hopefully when I get to work in the morning my gift cards will be there and I can go on a shopping spree

such as?
i might be able to find you better deals

I want Coulson and Lola NOW tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back