The Funny Pics Thread: 'Gettin Back To The Funny' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
private-parking.jpg

In an attempt to 'get back to the funny'...the staff has huddled together and come up with a very specific list of things that ARE NOT APPROPRIATE to make fun of, mock, or in any way try to pass off as humorous.

The following are inappropriate:

*Pedophilia (which includes Pedobear)
*Necrophilia
*Pretty much anything that ends in -philia
*Molestation
*Rape
*Suicide
*G-strings/Thongs
*Nipples
*Sex
*Language that is banned by the pre-installed word censor
*Ethnicity
*Sexual Orientation
*Forced Abortion/'Falcon Punch'

The topics on this list should not be a surprise to anyone. With that said...let's get back to the funny!

:yay:
okay, but what if one were to find a single image that includes all of these things? would that be impressive enough to allow for posting?

This is the only cat pic I'm going to post. Probably.

catchickennugget.jpg

okay, but what if one were to find a single image that includes all of these things? would that be impressive enough to allow for posting?

Impressive enough for a permanent ban...more than likely. I wouldn't recommend it Motown.

mummybatman.jpg

From Seanbaby.com:
Robin, if you carry a Special Mummy Ray Gun around with you, it had better ****ing work on mummies.

One that always creeps the hell out of me:

lolspiders.gif

beerlaw.jpg

hugmee.jpg

MacGyverHairDresser.jpg

cookies.jpg

Last edited:
If you do post it, you should hotlink it, too. :o

And just to piss everyone off, make sure you include it in a crappy motivational poster.

You find it, PM it to me. You can't post it here, but hell, I'll laugh

*subscribes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"