The Funny Pics Thread: 'Gettin Back To The Funny' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assault is fine, begrudgingly. But keep in mind that if it goes too far, that goes on the verboten list. Don't let it get too graphic, and don't let it get to the Falcon Punch.

So wait, are falcon punches in general banned or is it only when it's done to pregnant chicks?

The latter, though you're probably better off just not showing a woman getting it at all.

Is Falcon Punch only not allowed when it's associated with forced abortion, or just all the time?

connect4owned.jpg

I always laugh when I see this because these two obviously don't know how to play. Not only is the game already over but.

Red has played 14 pieces (and about to play again)
Black has played 11 pieces

:hehe:

It's basically someone punching a pregnant woman in the stomach. It is horrible. And not funny at all. (Believe it or not, someone has actually posted a picture like that in the previous thread. That's why we had to include it in the ban on this thread.)

I don't believe male nipples are a problem.

...slowly starts to wonder why you've asked...is afraid of what you may post.
Can we post a falcon punch that is not at all related to pregnant woman? i.e. Punching a TV?

In an attempt to 'get back to the funny'...the staff has huddled together and come up with a very specific list of things that ARE NOT APPROPRIATE to make fun of, mock, or in any way try to pass off as humorous.

The following are inappropriate:

*Pedophilia (which includes Pedobear)
*Necrophilia
*Pretty much anything that ends in -philia
*Molestation
*Rape
*Suicide
*G-strings/Thongs
*Nipples
*Sex
*Language that is banned by the pre-installed word censor
*Ethnicity
*Sexual Orientation
*Forced Abortion/'Falcon Punch'

The topics on this list should not be a surprise to anyone. With that said...let's get back to the funny!

:yay:
What does the flashing banana fall under?

n841520650_3518192_3389.jpg

hasyoueverdan128420112513052500.jpg

funny.jpg

20080325.jpg

I always laugh when I see this because these two obviously don't know how to play. Not only is the game already over but.

Red has played 14 pieces (and about to play again)
Black has played 11 pieces

:hehe:

Hence why I suspect they may be mentally challenged. :o

squirrel.jpg

candle_fail.jpg

groove.jpg

BTW, was mine the first post to be edited by a mod? Sorry XD

Last edited:
The turtle/snail and the frog with the hat! I luv

tzun10l.jpg

Maybe because I need to go to bed, but I found this ridiculously hilarious at 3 in the morning

*Forced Abortion/'Falcon Punch'

The topics on this list should not be a surprise to anyone. With that said...let's get back to the funny!

:yay:

ok...? so how does a fighting move in a video game correspond to abortion?? did I miss something??

Hence why I suspect they may be mentally challenged. :o

candle_fail.jpg

BTW, was mine the first post to be edited by a mod? Sorry XD

That's the best thing anyone could do to the Dell D600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"