The Funny Pics Thread: 'Make With The Funny' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think any mention of 4Chan should be an infraction

2511649670_256abe0750.jpg

and contrary to what people who write/read fanfiction might think....the other 99.999999 percent of us have no clue what fanfiction is, much less what a "Mary Sue" is....pretty much what Im saying here is that the attempt to be witty has failed

Not really. It happens in all types of fiction.

For a great recent example just read Geoff Johns' Hal Jordan or Barry Allen :D

and contrary to what people who write/read fanfiction might think....the other 99.999999 percent of us have no clue what fanfiction is, much less what a "Mary Sue" is....pretty much what Im saying here is that the attempt to be witty has failed

I was cruising a "twilight sucks" message board. And someone was complaining that somebody wrote a fanfic twilight crossover with Bleach(anime). And i though to myself "Yes twilight sucks, but i don't belong here":dry:

I was cruising a "twilight sucks" message board. And someone was complaining that somebody wrote a fanfic twilight crossover with Bleach(anime). And i though to myself "Yes twilight sucks, but i don't belong here":dry:

that sentence makes no sense...I honestly think when you typed that, a black hole opened somewhere because of the total lack of sense that makes

Now someone needs to post the pic of the guy in the Darth Vader costume pouring water from the ocean into a water filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"