The Further Wacky Adventures of Ghostrider87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like being asked out by a complete stranger :up:

How dare she say no :cmad:

I like the way he plays off the whole "I'm not looking for a boyfriend" response to. "I wasn't asked to be her girlfriend", okay so what was the point of asking her out then.

I love that he is only thinking about hitting on waitresses down there. Hopefully there's a Hooters.
Right country, wrong city

http://poorbuthappy.com/colombia/post/hooters-bogot/

El sello Hooters ha llegado a Colombia, el restaurante nacido en Estados Unidos y famoso por las chicas simpáticas, alegres, bonitas, vestidas con un singular atuendo deportivo, y por sus alitas picantes. En el mundo ambas reconocidas por igual, acá, ¿más lo segundo que lo primero?

Del mismo color que se les distingue en otras partes del planeta son los uniformes de las niñas que en esta ciudad dan servicio a este tradicional comedor cargado de sorpresas.

En la sede Bogotá, capital de un país lleno de bellas mujeres, la cosa no podría ser diferente que en otras ciudades del mundo donde funciona la cadena, o por lo menos ese fue el intento de los empresarios que trajeron la franquicia al país y que coordinaron las entrevistas a las modelos que llegaron a la convocatoria. El resultado, júzgalo tú mismo (ver galería). Lo que acá te podemos decir es que en esta oportunidad el verdadero pique se lo llevan otras presas.

Articulo completo
http://www.vive.in/restaurantes/bogota/articulos_restaurantes/mayo2008...

By webmanco on May 21, 2008, 08:10 in Friendly Talkzone.

More exposure, I need this to win 2008 Hype Award for Best Thread. :up:

Here's another great one;

"There is a beautiful girl I'm interested and attracted to that I decided to ask her out. She's from my College and I usually see her during lunch, and she has two friends that eat with her.
Anyways I manage to get eye contact with her when walking towards her, and say can I ask you something.
Then I say Will you go out with me? Instead of saying yes or no I get I don't know you. I responded to that if you knew me would you make a rational descision and her friend adds I think he's asking you out. Her answer I don't want a boyfriend right now. I say ok, and walk off

I really don't get where she got the idea I want her as my girlfriend. At no point at all in the conversation did I say or make any refrence to asking her to be my girlfriend."
Who else wants this guy to audition for "The Pick-Up Artist". Is there any way we can physically get him on that show. We must.

It will lose to the Heath Ledger Memorial thread which such gems as "I'm going to dress as the Joker in memoriam and don't care if my bosses fire me." :up:

It will lose to the Heath Ledger Memorial thread which such gems as "I'm going to dress as the Joker in memorium and don't care if my bosses fire me." :up:

"I'm going to dress as him every Halloween for the rest of my life."

It will lose to the Heath Ledger Memorial thread which such gems as "I'm going to dress as the Joker in memoriam and don't care if my bosses fire me." :up:

Did someone really say that? :dry:

the-pickup-artist-vh1.jpg

Yeah. He's like Michael Bay, but guitared, yet much more buff....

...someone please post those pictures of him flexing.

A buff Michael Bay with no game. There has to be a rip in the universe somewhere.

Did you know nice guys are capable of fighting and standing up against a man who beats up on a woman or women?

Ok what I don't like is the nice guy in tv, movies have usually been played as they are not capable of fighting and havent been shown to stand up against such villains as a man who physically beats up on a woman or women.
I am a goody two shoes nice guy. But I am also a first degree black belt in Taekwondo. I don't usually retaliate unless the persons starts something with me.
I am capable of fighting and have gotten in fights. I have a very close friend named Megan. If she was in a bad relationship with a guy who was treating her like crap or physically beating her then I wouldn't have a problem asking him to stop. If he didn't then I wouldn't be hesitant to help get her out and strike back at this guy if necessary if he tried to hit her again when I am getting her out.

Notice that he didn't say that Megan WAS in an abusive relationship, only that he would swoop in and save her IF she somehow was being abused hypothetically. What a lucky girl.

Last edited:
A buff Michael Bay with no game. There has to be a rip in the universe somewhere.
No game! No sir. Jason Michael Case has tons of game, he's just way, way, way, way....way, way....way....way....way ahead of the curve.

Notice that he didn't say that Megan WAS in an abusive relationship, only that he would swoop in a save her IF she somehow was being abused hypothetically. What a lucky girl.
Oh God, watch out innocent boyfriend of Megan:csad:

I love that he is only thinking about hitting on waitresses down there. Hopefully there's a Hooters.

Just to clarify, this was a spoof post created by me:
askgr87ja3.jpg

But I went back and looked at GR87's actual Columbia question he posted on Yahoo a year ago, and it was funnier than mine, albeit unintentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"