The Further Wacky Adventures of Ghostrider87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, watch out innocent boyfriend of Megan:csad:

I'm pretty sure when Captain Case swooped in with a towel as a cape the dude wouldn't be trying to hit anyone with a gut full of laughter.

I'm pretty sure when Captain Case swooped in with a towel as a cape the dude wouldn't be trying to hit anyone with a gut full of laughter.
It's his secret weapon. Next he'll try to use his power ring.

I'm just glad my gf doesn't have a friend like GR87. I have no fear of repercussions so I can I beat her without incident. :up:

I'm just glad my gf doesn't have a friend like GR87. I have no fear of repercussions so I can I beat her without incident. :up:
You know, that's a great point. I think I'm gonna beat the hell out of my date this weekend.

It's his secret weapon. Next he'll try to use his power ring.

When it doesn't work he'll look to his damsel and proclaim it doesn't work against skin-color. It's one weakness.

Oh yeah, a few weeks ago at the Georgia/Central Michigan game...I saw this really hawt girl look in my general direction :eek:

We have way too much fun around here :)

Notice that he didn't say that Megan WAS in an abusive relationship, only that he would swoop in and save her IF she somehow was being abused hypothetically. What a lucky girl.

I wonder where Megan is a waitress at? Most likely Hooters, but it'd be a nice change of pace if she worked at a different restaurant.

When it doesn't work he'll look to his damsel and proclaim it doesn't work against skin-color. It's one weakness.
I figured he'd just throw it at him and run away crying, but that works too.

I think the hot bartender at my local bar totally wants me due to her bringing me lots of drinks and listening to my problems and stuff. I picked out our china pattern yesterday.

GR87...the most pathetic person in Hype history?

Oh yeah, a few weeks ago at the Georgia/Central Michigan game...I saw this really hawt girl look in my general direction :eek:

To quote Rich Lowry

I'm sure I'm not the only male in America who, when Palin dropped her first wink, sat up a little straighter on the couch and said, "Hey, I think she just winked at me." And her smile. By the end, when she clearly knew she was doing well, it was so sparkling it was almost mesmerizing. It sent little starbursts through the screen and ricocheting around the living rooms of America. This is a quality that can't be learned; it's either something you have or you don't, and man, she's got it

Is She shy in saying if she really likes me as in maybe more than a friend?

Ok I asked Danille a friend of mine today if she really likes me. She said She thinks I'm a nice guy. I also asked if she thinks about me a lot she says I don't know. She touched my shoulder shortly when saying she wants to be a actress.

Here is Additional Info.

She smiles when she passes by me, we get along really well, I noticed a lot today whenever she was talking to me she was really close to my face. I know I'm into her. When I gave her a picture I drew as a gift I kept winking at her. I asked her if she noticed she did. I also said to her looking hot she didn't at first know I mean't her so I said I mean you. She said thank you with a big smile.

Wtf. :huh:

Guys can you say that have been or could be attracted to this kind of woman?

I was just wondering have you ever been attracted to a beautiful attractive woman except she doesn't have that thin waist like a model. It would be equal or close to Playboy Miriam Gonzales waist size. It is wider but it doesn't make her or the other woman fat.

I seem to recall the original Hooters girl gr87 liked being a bit thick around the middle. Apparently he's had to do some serious research about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"