The Fury Files

Well, considering that (most) of the 2packs look pretty damn good I think ML can stay afloat. Only 2packs that're wastes of space and plastic are the FF ones.

Well, considering that (most) of the 2packs look pretty damn good I think ML can stay afloat. Only 2packs that're wastes of space and plastic are the FF ones.

actually the repainted thing is loads better then the HMLFF original version... Reed is pretty decent, and the new torch and sue are amazing. plus we finally will have a well done FF team wearing the same costume. Waste of plastic, they are not.

well then they make the first F4 set a waste of plastic?

And jsut cause these are good enough to keep ML going doesn't mean they will....once again to reiterate....i hope that ML keeps going, I will buy it all and support the bad place out of it (I am getting at least seven Kree packs, and I'll buy ten if they ever do a brood)

But I just can quite easily foresee hasbro screwing us on this.....

well then they make the first F4 set a waste of plastic?

And jsut cause these are good enough to keep ML going doesn't mean they will....once again to reiterate....i hope that ML keeps going, I will buy it all and support the bad place out of it (I am getting at least seven Kree packs, and I'll buy ten if they ever do a brood)

But I just can quite easily foresee hasbro screwing us on this.....

yeah the first HMLFF set was crap only decent figs in it were honestly doom, mole man, and Ronan... Sue and johhny were just hideous... Reed and thing were alright other then the paint jobs, and while we've been excited for speedo namor... he was just kinda meh.. decent, but meh

and you'd seriously by that many brood? i dont think brood can get much better then the DS versions... very top notch, just could have used wings

this store exclusive **** is annoying. and who cares if the 3 3/4 figure two packs will have comics... the 6 inch ones from hasbro never got comics. toybiz spoiled us compared to them

yeah.... even though toybiz was begining to become hasbro quality near the end (if you don't believe me look at beta ray bill, wasp (reg), and spider-woman, pyro, etc... they gave us our bang for our buck...

hey....I just started working at TRU....they have conveniently put me as the Dept. Supervisor over the Boys and girls section......which means I control the action figures.....lol...now as an avid ML collector I was rather pleased about this.....anyways, I was scanning our current ML a few from the blob series and also a case of FFF......just checking to see if we had backstock....now while there was none it did say that their space on the shelf was a hold spot, which means that more are on the way. TRU has decided to carry alot more collector figures than they did in the past and its a very good chance TRU will keep up with the legends......they do get things in rather slow though.........oh and I will be switching to Fury Files....but it won't stop my pursuit of my favorites from the ML line......

hey....I just started working at TRU....they have conveniently put me as the Dept. Supervisor over the Boys and girls section......which means I control the action figures.....lol...now as an avid ML collector I was rather pleased about this.....anyways, I was scanning our current ML a few from the blob series and also a case of FFF......just checking to see if we had backstock....now while there was none it did say that their space on the shelf was a hold spot, which means that more are on the way. TRU has decided to carry alot more collector figures than they did in the past and its a very good chance TRU will keep up with the legends......they do get things in rather slow though.........oh and I will be switching to Fury Files....but it won't stop my pursuit of my favorites from the ML line......
Same here. I bought the ones I wanted from the Ares wave except Guardian which I couldnt find. I havent seen any of the Target wave except Black Spidey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"