The G.I. Joe Set/Official Pics Gallery

I hope Sienna won't stay blonde as Baroness in the movie...it'd be a major letdown if she does (and this movie has enough letdowns as it is).

I hope Sienna won't stay blonde as Baroness in the movie...it'd be a major letdown if she does (and this movie has enough letdowns as it is).

If you caught the interview from the Baroness thread she wears a black wig for some of the movie.

show me a blonde hair blue eye russian without a dye job or contacts

How do you know she's Russian? They've always said she was just Eastern Eurpoean. She's already got an accent, so just be happy she isn't American.

Channing Tatum does NOT look like Duke, that's for damn sure. :cmad:

You've never seen Anna Kournikova? :woot:
Or Maria Sharapova? A lot of Russian women are blonde. But they do have that weird thing that happens when they hit late middle age. Ever see a beautiful Russian grandma? Didn't think so.

Or Maria Sharapova? A lot of Russian women are blonde. But they do have that weird thing that happens when they hit late middle age. Ever see a beautiful Russian grandma? Didn't think so.

That's why you get 'em while they're young. :grin:

First Official pics of Ray Park as Snake Eyes:

snakeeyes1.jpg

hr_Movie_Stills_2.jpg

Source: http://www.superherohype.com/news/gijoenews.php?id=6958

His sword is a bit short? But that's such a minor complaint,all things considered.

He looks like the comic brought to life. Most literal translation since Spider-Man. And they managed to keep him from looking ridiculous, which could have been easy for a fancy costume like his.

I missed those Duke pics earlier. Yay, they kept his iconic scar! :D

His sword is a bit short? But that's such a minor complaint,all things considered.

Actually a ninjato (the sword stereotypically used by ninjas) is much shorter than a katana, so as to be more practical in enclosed areas such as corridors, etc.

Ah, I see. No wonder, I felt the swords in Batman Begins were short too. I'm a bit of the school where bigger is better though.

Thanks for the tidbit.

I was worried about Snake-Eyes, but he looks awsome! Straight out of the comics! If only he had an Uzi..... Not sure about Duke though. (The lurker has posted! )

Those Snake Eyes pics look really awesome, they have it spot on as far as the uni and swords are concerned. Now let's hope Storm Shadow looks equally look.

The Snake Eyes Pic Looks ....Just Amazing:wow::wow::wow:...Just Like The Comics Its Crazy

I hope they all have costumes as badass as the Snake Man.

Snake Eyes looks the best so far.

I want to see Storm Shadow because SS is really my all-time favorite JOE/COBRA character (even though Snakeyes always get the love over his ninja brother).

Snake Eyes looks great. Ray Park is gonna rule! I'm anxious to see him action.

I looking forward to seeing what the Commander's costume is gonna look like. They'll probably save him for last though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"