The G.I. Joe Set/Official Pics Gallery

Woah...Snake Eyes looks kinda wierd (not in a bad way)

It's just strange how his suit...looks like his skin. You can see his mouth and nose...and than his muscle looks like it is connected from him to his suit

--dk7

Woah...Snake Eyes looks kinda wierd (not in a bad way)

It's just strange how his suit...looks like his skin. You can see his mouth and nose...and than his muscle looks like it is connected from him to his suit

--dk7

Very weird indeed.

IMAGES REMOVED BY REQUEST OF STUDIO

Well that was pretty quick.

I can understand why.Snake eyes fully light looks bad.

And to think...people said there wouldnt be an X-Men 4. Such a clever ruse to pretend to be making a GI Joe movie.

I hate the vast majority of these costumes. It appears that just about everyone is in Cobra. One of the cool things about Snake-Eyes get up (when the series debuted) was that he was such a visual contrast to the other Joes. Now, most of them look alike.

I kind of dig the update of Storm Shadow, though since hes not wearing a mask and Shake-Eyes has the Arashikage symbol on his arm, there should be an immediate recognition between the two.

Im not happy.

I don't know whether I like the look or not.

I think it looks cool indeed, but it's just strange...

Was that asian guy dressed in white the white ninja? I have to apologize for my G.I. Joe knowledge...it isn't very good. I'm more of a BatFan, but Im interested in this movie...

--dk7

Can someone pm these pics that got released I must see them at once. I love you all.

I laugh that the studio asked for THIS place to remove them, but you know where they are, since every darn movie site posted the link. still has them up.

guitared imo. If you're going to have a place remove them ... then ask ALL places to remove them.

I hate when studios ask to remove pics. I liked the pics. They generate more buzz for the film, just don't get it.

And how do the pictures get leaked in the first place? This is something that is always happening. Can't studios be more careful?

And to think...people said there wouldnt be an X-Men 4. Such a clever ruse to pretend to be making a GI Joe movie.

I hate the vast majority of these costumes. It appears that just about everyone is in Cobra. One of the cool things about Snake-Eyes get up (when the series debuted) was that he was such a visual contrast to the other Joes. Now, most of them look alike.

How much black-wearing was there in Cobra? Cobra Commander always had a blue outfit, as did the Cobra soldiers, then you had the Crimson Guard who wore red.

I'll say that Duke's costume should be more in line with what they've done with Hawk, minus the jacket and beret.

The only major issue I'm having is Snake Eyes' mask. Now that we see more detailed pics, one; the visor looks like clear cheap plastic, and two; why does it look like his mask has a mouth? Seriously, it looks like they just painted the lower half of Park's face black. Which is creepy lookin'.

I have to say, I'm diggin' the redesign of Storm Shadow. The basic white ninja outfit is a little too cliched at this point, and I like how they've done it, here. The coat is fantastic.

Baroness is fine, but where are the secretary glasses??!?! Naughty Secretary Glasses!!!

And anyone else finding the model playing Cover Girl the least of attractive of the female cast members? Kind of ironic, in my opinion.

Why is Storm Shadow wearing lace up sneakers? Also.. I'm thinking maybe since Snake Eye's mouth is visible through the costume, then we'll see something similar with Destro, so it'll be more like the cartoon.

Taking the pics down doesn't stop them from sucking!

Zing!

I hate that they are all wearing bascially the same thing, they should have mixed it up a bit and Duke should have the look Hawk has.

I say the Joes look like Cobra members because blue would translate to black a little better on film, and the Joes were generally wearing normal armed forces outifts (unbless they were going for Eco Warriors Flint). I remember when I first bought Snake Eyes as a kid, i thought he was in Cobra til I read the file card. Now his look is pretty much the same as Ripcords...which makes no sense whatsoever.

Does Anybody Have The Photos That Leaked??
If Possible, Could Someone P.m. Me A Link Or Just The Jpegs? Plz??

Now this is just deja vu: filmmaker changes colour of characters to black. Fans complain heavily, some proclaiming that "they've raped my childhood". This is all too amusing for someone who has seen it before on X-Men and Transformers. Sigh.

Don't Link. Don't Post The Photos.

Can we post manipped ones ? Like for some reason I want to photoshop a shirt onto Scarlett saying Join the dark side we have cookies :wow:

Isn't that the Storm Shadow redesign from that GI Joe:Reloaded comic series a few years back?

And why can't Snake just have a no mouth mask.

Flames on Optimus, People. Flames. On. Optimus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"