The Gaming Lounge: Beyond

That's why they are looking to sell. To EA or Activision.

I'd be okay with Activision. Not Take-Two though and I'd have a heart attack if DC games and Mortal Kombat becomes part of EA.

Bioware may do something good with Lord of the Rings games though

True but if I had to choose one of them, I'd easily choose Activision over EA or Take Two

What if Microsoft or Sony goes after the division and IP's? On one hand, either company would likely handle them well and make quality games but on the other..

If Microsoft were to get them, Playstation and Nintendo folks would be screwed and if Sony were to get them, they'd become the gaming equivalent of Disney.

I would love CD Project Red to go for it but I doubt they'd even consider. Maybe Ubisoft or Square Enix?

This year continues to be

tenor.gif

EA controlling Batman video games from now on is heartbreaking.

I really can't imagine a scenario in which everything gets sold off and it ends up working out well.

So many possibilities, all of them so wrong.

Microsoft or especially Sony would be great for many reasons but it would suck for a console to have exclusive rights to a comic book brand and in Sony's case they would be king by having DC and Marvel games for themselves

Microsoft doesn't even have a great track record with their recent videogame companies that they've bought.

Microsoft doesn't even have a great track record with their recent videogame companies that they've bought.
To be fair, have we really seen what those developers did/are doing under MS? I'll have to check the list of studios/games since their acquisition.

I know we haven't seen anything from Obsidian yet.

That's why they are looking to sell. To EA or Activision.
TT Games might be the most likely to survive due to how many LEGO games they push out, but then again, Activision might cut off their financing and sell some of their assets eventually.

Do EA still work on micro transactions? Imagine them holding a LEGO game developer, every character you unlock will require micro transactions to unlock, maybe even some to even unlock their missions.

Star Wars: Squadrons supposedly won't have any micro transactions

To be fair, have we really seen what those developers did/are doing under MS? I'll have to check the list of studios/games since their acquisition.

I know we haven't seen anything from Obsidian yet.
Hopefully we finally see what all these studios have been working on at the July event.

My wallet, noooo...

They really need to release a VS collection for consoles. Would love to be able to play all those classic VS games in one place, on one console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"