The Gaming Lounge: Beyond

EA Play is today! Probably won't happen but I'm really hoping for a new Mass Effect. I'm expecting Battlefield 6 and Star Wars: Squadrons to be the biggest reveals.

Dragon Age 4 and Titanfall 3 could be possible though and that would be awesome. Maybe also an announcement teaser for Jedi: Fallen Order 2

Hopefully we finally see what all these studios have been working on at the July event.
yes. The July event will be crucial for MS. It could very well be their most important event in quite some time, and I hope MS is keenly aware of that.

They HAVE to absolutely nail it and HIT A HOME RUN. They can't afford to play it safe or fumble with missteps.

For many consumers like myself, who are pretty much locked into the PS5 for this holiday, the July event will be MS' last opportunity to convince us otherwise.

For the past few years, Spencer and co have been talking about what all their newly acquired studios have been working on. Now, it's time to start SHOWING us that. The time for talk is now over for MS.

Last edited:
EA Play is today! Probably won't happen but I'm really hoping for a new Mass Effect. I'm expecting Battlefield 6 and Star Wars: Squadrons to be the biggest reveals.

Dragon Age 4 and Titanfall 3 could be possible though and that would be awesome. Maybe also an announcement teaser for Jedi: Fallen Order 2
oh, I wasn't aware of this. I'll be tuning in then. Hope to see more about Dragon Age 4 and anything Mass Effect, including a trilogy remaster which has been talked about recently.

Oh my God, EA Play is awful. Classic boring E3 style presentation, and it has taken them 35 minutes to get to anything worth seeing, and they just refuse to show actual gameplay. Just long videos of people talking about the game in a nebulous manner, without actually showing us a damn thing.

Also every higher up at EA is white. Which is just... yeah.

I would prefer Aisha Taylor.

So, how long before they taped this did they tell them that they can make Skate 4?
Right before the Star Wars presentation, so they only had 8 hours to pull it together.

Greg Miller is still annoying and so cringe! Star Wars Squadron stuff was the only good thing about the show.

Everything else was terrible with no big reveals or major gameplay. Damn short too

I would prefer Aisha Taylor.

So, how long before they taped this did they tell them that they can make Skate 4?
I can't believe they ended on Skate. Like cool, nice for the fans. But not only did they end on Skate after a show full of a lot of nothing outside of some SW, they did it without a thing to show. They just sat there and announced it, while the charisma vacuum of the host tried to sell it like it was the announcement for FF7 Remake. :lmao:

Not even a logo for Skate 4 or at least a montage of the other games. I'm surprised they didn't reveal anything for Battlefield 6

Isn't the Mass Effect trilogy getting remastered and being released this year? No official announcement or anything?

man! talk about a bust! haha.

note to MS, this is NOT how you do a show.

at least we got a sliver of a tease of a snippet of Dragon Age. but..........yeah........

Are other developers doing their own stream show? Square Enix is doing one on the 24th I think but it'll just be for Avengers

Welp, Chris Avellone just got outed as a sexual predator.

*sigh* He was part of many CRPGs that I fondly love.

Who's he? Name sounds familiar

Who's he? Name sounds familiar
Writer/designer who's known for Fallout 2, Planescape: Torment and countless other CRPGs.

Recently he worked on Fallen Order and was fired from Obsidian. Upcoming games include Dying Light 2 and Vampire: The Masquerade 2.

People getting busted and outed again left and right across all industries

#MeToo currently happening in the video game industry.

IGN, Insomniac Games, Ubisoft...

I'm suddenly very curious. Of all your current gen games, which are the top 5 you mostly play? Mine probably has to be..

Grand Theft Auto V
Titanfall 2
Star Wars Battlefront II
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Red Dead Redemption II

I'm suddenly very curious. Of all your current gen games, which are the top 5 you mostly play? Mine probably has to be..

Grand Theft Auto V
Titanfall 2
Star Wars Battlefront II
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Red Dead Redemption II
GTA V
Assassin's Creed (I can't pick one, but Unity, Black Flag and Odyssey are my most played)
Watch Dogs 2
Detroit Become Human (I've finished this at least four times)

thats-him-dad-mario.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"