The Gaming Lounge: Beyond

I feel so late but I just bought anew sony tv which is bigger than my last one and turned on hdrsettings and Watch Dog Legion and its graphics look much better. Like I don't see anyflaws anymore. Like nothing is grainy anymore.

Then I put Odyssey on, and everything looks great. Like I'm wowed by the graphics and I'm wondering should I reinstall more gamesjust to see the difference. And what else more when I finally have ps5/ray tracing.... its madness!!!

I’ve got a feeling this gen is going to be massively better than the last one (which I found disappointing). Both PS5 and Series X seem to be really putting out hardware that will pay dividends as the gen goes on and pc is also taking the opportunity to go in for a huge upgrade at the same time.

After all the rumours we then see signs of Sega’s financial health not being ideal in certain areas, and also them selling off areas that would have complicated an acquisition. Along with the repeated statements about wanting an Asian/Japanese studio, plus a good working relationship between the two companies, Sega are at the moment probably no.1 on likelihood as a target amongst companies of that size. Obviously if WB put their assets back on sale with extended licensing agreements they would be just as likely.

I’ve got a feeling this gen is going to be massively better than the last one (which I found disappointing). Both PS5 and Series X seem to be really putting out hardware that will pay dividends as the gen goes on and pc is also taking the opportunity to go in for a huge upgrade at the same time.

I agree I am feeling much more optimistic this gen. I feel like every generation of consoles is about more power but for the first time there’s a little bit more responsibility. I mean, just looking at miles morales, I am not aware of any generation starting with a non white protaganist outside of a sports game? In fact, non white protagonists are rare throughout the entire generation.

even marketing wise, it’s less “kill anyone who dishonoured you” and starting to be more like “have fun whoever you are with whoever you are”. Small steps but also big ones

I'm interested to see who will be the Last of Us 2, Horizon, RDR2, God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, Uncharted 4 and Spider-Man 2018 neXt gen in terms of acclaim and success. I think the neXt God of War, Spider-Man, Horizon and GTA are already guaranteed hits so I'm more curious if there are new ips that would break out. Really curious if Naughty Dog is working on a new IP. I would love a new Uncharted but a new ip would be really intriguing.

I'm interested to see who will be the Last of Us 2, Horizon, RDR2, God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, Uncharted 4 and Spider-Man 2018 neXt gen in terms of acclaim and success. I think the neXt God of War, Spider-Man, Horizon and GTA are already guaranteed hits so I'm more curious if there are new ips that would break out. Really curious if Naughty Dog is working on a new IP. I would love a new Uncharted but a new ip would be really intriguing.
I would hope all those games live up to the standards of the previous entries, while pushing gaming tech to the max. Will be great to see new IPs too and I’m sure we’ll get some good new ones. Hopefully Cyberpunk and Starfield get the ball rolling well on that front.

Some people would rather you do other "mindless" things for entertainment, like reading a book, because reading is more important to them, nevermind what anyone else thinks.:whatever:
Or the latest reality TV show to discuss on Twitter.

Yeah, they bid a lot more than Take Two. Guess they want all racing games under their name.

I’ve heard people retake it, as in “I am a wimp for my wife :ilv:“. That sort of thing. So I expect this to be reversed in a few days as just one more silly thing that happened in the era of silly

Iwas thinking of downloading Twitch before but I don't really get any sense of enjoyment seeing other people play and join in a group chat in the middle of it.

I am like that with games and sports too. I like to play them, not watch them.

I am like that with games and sports too. I like to play them, not watch them.

I am a big sports fan sports are my number 1 hobby than video games so this year has sucked when we had 5 months with no sports and even now having only nfl when normally we would have nba and nhl going on to. NBA starts up next week think goodness. When it comes to video games though I am not big into watching but I do from time to time more so if its a game I am kind of interested in but not 100% sure on has its like another way to preview a game and sense like blockbuster and rental places died its about the only way to preview a game now days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"