The Gaming Lounge: Beyond

Iwas thinking of downloading Twitch before but I don't really get any sense of enjoyment seeing other people play and join in a group chat in the middle of it.

it depends who you follow and sometimes it’s nice to watch a game before you buy it. Would have saved a lot of people a lot of heartache with cyberpunk 2077 for example

it depends who you follow and sometimes it’s nice to watch a game before you buy it. Would have saved a lot of people a lot of heartache with cyberpunk 2077 for example
I am subscribed to radbrad on YouTube but I don't really watch his videos on full. Like I only really watch walkthroughs when I need some help finding a certain thing and I usually just fast forward to what I need to see or if ever I watch a walkthrough, I prefer without a commentary. It still amazes to me to this day, that people can become rich or gain money with playing videogames. Like its different compare to what ign, gamespot and gameranX do.

I am like that with games and sports too. I like to play them, not watch them.
Yeah Id rather play than watch, though I'm not really into online gaming (which appears to be the #1 genre in these twitch videos) and recording my every progress just seem too much effort for me like I don't want to think about also posting my gameplay online. I haven't even saved my screenshots outside of my ps4 storage.

Edit: and I haven't used my mic ever since I got the ps4.

I am subscribed to radbrad on YouTube but I don't really watch his videos on full. Like I only really watch walkthroughs when I need some help finding a certain thing and I usually just fast forward to what I need to see or if ever I watch a walkthrough, I prefer without a commentary. It still amazes to me to this day, that people can become rich or gain money with playing videogames. Like its different compare to what ign, gamespot and gameranX do.

I follow milkmannick, he’s pretty fun if you’re into Pokémon and cute games

Imo, Twitch is ideal for watching tournaments. And then its just a matter of dredging through the people to find someone who is entertaining.

Don't want to come up against this guy online. :D

i-am-an-expert-at-this-game515533.gif

Does the cat know that he can't slash the bomb? :o

P.s.I scored really high on Fruit Ninja.
Haha. Yeah I did well on the phone version of that game years ago.

I'm nearly finishing Shadow of Mordor and on to the DLCs now. Really great LotR game. Can't wait to get onto the sequel (which is on pc gamepass).

Love that game! In some ways it was the Hades before Hades

I'm nearly finishing Shadow of Mordor and on to the DLCs now. Really great LotR game. Can't wait to get onto the sequel (which is on pc gamepass).

Man do I wish I could replay Shadow of Mordor for the first time again. What a blast that was. Combat was so rewarding. I loved finishing combat with a nice arrow to the head. I wish more medieval fantasy games had the bow and arrow feel as strong and impactful as that game.

Also I finished Assassin's Creed Valhalla and I can honestly say it is way inferior than Origins and Odyssey.

The loot sucks
Can't use the bird to identify things anymore
Raids are just a glorified two person door opening mechanic
Settlement is lame and has no impact on story, just busy work
Abilities aren't as powerful and flashy as Odyssey

Overall I would give a 6/10.

Man do I wish I could replay Shadow of Mordor for the first time again. What a blast that was. Combat was so rewarding. I loved finishing combat with a nice arrow to the head. I wish more medieval fantasy games had the bow and arrow feel as strong and impactful as that game.

Also I finished Assassin's Creed Valhalla and I can honestly say it is way inferior than Origins and Odyssey.

The loot sucks
Can't use the bird to identify things anymore
Raids are just a glorified two person door opening mechanic
Settlement is lame and has no impact on story, just busy work
Abilities aren't as powerful and flashy as Odyssey

Overall I would give a 6/10.
Yeah, the combat is great. Have you played Shadow of War?

Yeah, the combat is great. Have you played Shadow of War?

I have, it's unfortunately not as good as the first game. It's not all bad, but the whole mechanic of building an army and taking over fortresses in Mordor isn't as epic as the first trailer would have you believe. It becomes repetitive after the first time. Nemesis system is still good. But overall I would say the first game is better. There is a little variety in some of the gear you can get, but the cutscenes are pre-rendered which means you can't see them in action most of the time.

I was watching a Cyberpunk 4077 walkthrough and I didn't realize these youtubers have to cut licensed songs (I'm assuming the ones that are being played on the radio) from their videosor they would be terminated.

Currently playing Ghost of Tsushima and trying to find all these side quests as I go along... it takes a while, which is fine because it means I get more content out of the game. Though sometimes, yeah, side quests are pointless time wasters.

I'm playing Battleborn until the servers go down on the 25th of Jan.

Almost into Act 3 of Ghost. Going to try for 100% completion on that. Rare I like a game enough to do that and it not feel tedious.

I was planning to get that game last Sunday in my retail store but after the holidays it went back to its original price :( and I didn't want to buy Days Gone/Re3 yet

So I bought A Plague Tale instead but I haven't installed it yet.

Almost into Act 3 of Ghost. Going to try for 100% completion on that. Rare I like a game enough to do that and it not feel tedious.
I still remember the original unveil of GoT. Can't believe how good it turned out.

I dont know where to go with my question so i post it here:

Has anybody any experience with such Scart to HDMI adapters?
Do people outside of europe even have those?

I would like to play on some old consoles again, but since newer TVs dont have a scart port anymore, i need an adapter for it.
But i have no clue what is good, what i need to look for.

Had to Google that one. It is primarily a European port so not many people outside Europe would have ever heard or seen one before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"