The Gaming Lounge: Beyond

Had to Google that one. It is primarily a European port so not many people outside Europe would have ever heard or seen one before.

Ah thank you, i dont know how this port stuff is outside of europe...here its already confusing enough.

New Naughty Dog Game Could Be a Fantasy-Themed IP

Hmm i feel like I've seen a lot of either rpg fantasy or games like Souls in the last five years. And I'm not really into those games. Even Assassin's Creed have joined that group (rpg fantasy) even though it was like a scifi-ish franchise during the first few games.

I would like more grounded or science fiction games or games set in the modern world without magic and fantasy elements.

New Naughty Dog Game Could Be a Fantasy-Themed IP

Hmm i feel like I've seen a lot of either rpg fantasy or games like Souls in the last five years. And I'm not really into those games. Even Assassin's Creed have joined that group (rpg fantasy) even though it was like a scifi-ish franchise during the first few games.

I would like more grounded or science fiction games or games set in the modern world without magic and fantasy elements.
Wow, this would be amazing for me! I love this genre and it would be great to get one of the best studios involved.

Wow, this would be amazing for me! I love this genre and it would be great to get one of the best studios involved.
Its not my preferred genre. But itd be an interesting change from their previous games.

I hope they don't get T2 and even EA. Finding out their portfolio in the gameRanX's video, none of their games appeal to me. Mmo aren't just for me. Though I just found out that they have shares on Ubisoft.

Though the real reason I'm against this is I'm against the Chinese government, they censor a lot of things, I don't like what they are doing in South China Sea and I just don't want them to get more power, and that includes the Entertainment industry

I hope they don't get T2 and even EA. Finding out their portfolio in the gameRanX's video, none of their games appeal to me. Mmo aren't just for me. Though I just found out that they have shares on Ubisoft.

Though the real reason I'm against this is I'm against the Chinese government, they censor a lot of things, I don't like what they are doing in South China Sea and I just don't want them to get more power, and that includes the Entertainment industry
Agreed. I don’t think Tencent have been bad stewards of these companies so far, but as they acquire more and more, you never know what pressures they will come under from the Chinese government in future. For that reason I would have preferred if they didn’t keep building their gaming warchest.

Just got my 1GB upload and download speed internet. Hopefully this will make my gaming life that much easier and more fun.

Guys, looking for views, are the Injustice Games worth a look ? Appreciate they are a fighter game fundamentally wrapped around a story but are they like Street Fighter or MK game or is the 'game' / story elements tacked on, worth it ? Haven't played either.

Guys, looking for views, are the Injustice Games worth a look ? Appreciate they are a fighter game fundamentally wrapped around a story but are they like Street Fighter or MK game or is the 'game' / story elements tacked on, worth it ? Haven't played either.
I just played them last year. I enjoyed the 2nd one

I enjoyed playing through the story events. You might not like Superman being a villain but otherwise it’s quite well done for me.

d86905e43a1f784b8fc6ba49cd83aefb.jpg

Has anyone here gone on platinum binges with PS4 games? I've been doing that with the Ezio Trilogy, and then I'm gonna go for Assassin's Creed III and Rouge, then Far Cry 3 Classic Edition. Most of those platinums are pretty easy if not time consuming.

Last edited:
I haven't platinumed any game.

Really? It's a nice rewarding feeling. I never use to care about platinums. I just got what I could and moved on. But after I got the platinum in Arkham Asylum (my first), I got the itch for others. I got 24 plats at the moment, Assassin's Creed Revelations will be 25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"