'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's slightly creepy. And it makes me think something like this is going on in his brain:

768f9d54-c867-4323-afa5-31c09daebe4a.gif

one of my all time fave gifs :hehe:

I just finished watching it last night. Pretty awesome.

Haha, I haven't seen this film yet and I read about some cameo by Stan in a library. But I didn't know it would be this awesome. Stan needs to do cooler cameos like this in Marvel flicks than just appear quickly.

Crap, now I really must see this as soon as possibly.

Yeah, the problem wasnt the size but the weight

If you get up on opposite sides, it doesn't flip over. And it should have had enough buoyancy for both of them. And the third option where they're on top of each other would have worked the best (one center of gravity, and conservation of body heat).

Cameron just needed him dead to advance the plot.

...this is way much more thought than I ever wanted to put into this movie.

And the fact it was on water and not a solid gymnasium floor.

And jack having been in icy water before knew that if rose didnt get out of the water asap she would die in minutes. They didnt have time to try all options and Jack was willing to sacrifice himself.

Go jump in 15 degree water and see if you wanna play musical doors. Youll get on that thing and wont budge for ****. Truth be told rose would have probably died even though she was on the door. The air was only a few degrees above the water level.

Last edited:
If you get up on opposite sides, it doesn't flip over. And it should have had enough buoyancy for both of them. And the third option where they're on top of each other would have worked the best (one center of gravity, and conservation of body heat).

Cameron just needed him dead to advance the plot.

...this is way much more thought than I ever wanted to put into this movie.

But they were stupid and in love. :o

I'll see your PJ/LotR cameos & raise you a Frighteners.

Animationb.gif

That building has this reminding me of Martin Scorsese in Taxi Driver. Not his cameo in the backseat of DeNiro's taxi but sitting outside on the ledge at the campaign office.

I haven't seen Amazing Spider-Man yet, but that Stan Lee cameo is the most epic thing in the universe.

They simply weren't smart enough...

[YT]JVgkvaDHmto[/YT]

Haha, thats awesome they did that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"