The Winter Soldier The Give Away of Winter Soldier in Captain America Commentary

Hawkingbird

I want to be Kate Bishop
Reaction score
Okay, so here I am, watching the Captain America commentary when I here THIS:
(When Cap finds Bucky)
"There's poor Bucky"
"God knows what's happening to him here"
"Well, it was some form of the rebirth project, because he does survive that fall and the trip down the frozen river..."
"That's right!"
"And he shows up, I don't know if he's frozen or brought back to life, but...."
"Right here is where that happened"
"Yeah he was strapped to that table and Zola did something to him"

Uh, GUYS! Has no one seen this?! Am I late?! They just revealed that he get's picked up by Zola and...and...OMG!
I...Just woah....woah

I think you're just a little late since a lot of people have said that Bucky is likely alive and will be in future Cap movies due to his torture/experimentation and subsequent fall where we don't explicitly see him die. Sebastian Stan said they went for the WS-version of Bucky in Cap since it seemed to fit better with what Marvel in store. Johnston has said that if Marvel ever wanted to do a WS-centric movie, he'd love to do it.

I'm aware of that, I've just haven't seen anyone point out that specific piece of commentary.

The recent podcast pointed the rumormill in the direction of Zola and Winter Soldier being the main baddies in CA2, also, so that could lend a little more weight to the speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"