The God of Music - The Thor: Ragnarok OST Thread

I have a question for you guys. What was the name of the song that played during the Thor VS Surtur fight scene at the beginning of the movie? Was that the Led Zeppelin song with Mothersbaugh? Where can I find that version of the song?

I have a question for you guys. What was the name of the song that played during the Thor VS Surtur fight scene at the beginning of the movie? Was that the Led Zeppelin song with Mothersbaugh? Where can I find that version of the song?

It's an unaltered Immigrant Song. Mothersbaugh wanted to add some orchestral parts to the song but when they asked Zeppelin they said that no one is allowed to change any of their songs, so that didn't happen.

Mjölnir;35967933 said:
It's an unaltered Immigrant Song. Mothersbaugh wanted to add some orchestral parts to the song but when they asked Zeppelin they said that no one is allowed to change any of their songs, so that didn't happen.

OK, thanks. That's good to know since I think that song is great, which I first heard when I saw the trailer and I fell in love with that song after watching the film. And I'm not even a Led Zeppelin fan.

Mjölnir;35967933 said:
thanks for the info

too bad it cant be altered
Would be so cool to hear it more throughout the movie kinda as an additional Thor theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"