The Dark Knight The Gotham Times/We Are The Answer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool. they've been pretty up to date on everything. more than you'd expect a regular news site to be.

To the Editor of the Gotham Times,

You fail,

kthanxbye

so whats goin on with that gotham times ****? Technically it's friday, but it still aint up......wtf?

There are so many damn viral threads that I don't know where to vent my frustration over tonights events!

I don't know if this has been discussed. It's too early for me to look through all the pages. But is it possible that 1 of the 25 papers sent out has something different about it, that could lead us to a clue?

hey guys, there's something about thegothamtimes.com thats weird...

if you have Firefox, go to thegothamtimes.com and right click. go to View Page Info and a window will pop up. where it says "Expires", note the time it says. close the window, reload the page and View Page Info again..guys, the time keeps going up! thats why the page hasn't changed.

if you have Firefox, go to thegothamtimes.com and right click. go to View Page Info and a window will pop up. where it says "Expires", note the time it says. close the window, reload the page and View Page Info again..guys, the time keeps going up! thats why the page hasn't changed.

Wait... wha..!?

not in 3.0b1 :]

the 'black' page expires at 3:49 AM Friday, according to the source code via firefox.

so, that means we have another 21 minutes of waiting to see if anything happens. than we'll have all day today to see if anything else happens.

it might expire at 12:49 AM since in most cases, the site doesn't go by Pacific time, like with the other viral sites.

dark sential is right.

The time keeps on changing. Now it's at 4:01 AM

dang it, hope is not central cause its still 2:37 here, this is what u guys get for trusting that clown . lol

So is it a countdown? What the hell is it?

I don't have Firefox, and I live in Central time. So somebody help me out please.

So is it a countdown? What the hell is it?

I don't have Firefox, and I live in Central time. So somebody help me out please.

actually its more like a reverse countdown. let me put it this way: on Firefox you can find out exactly when a page expires, if it has an expiration date/time. well, every time i've reloaded the page and checked the expiration, the time seems to increase rather than staying on one particular time. hope that makes some sense

actually its more like a reverse countdown. let me put it this way: on Firefox you can find out exactly when a page expires, if it has an expiration date/time. well, every time i've reloaded the page and checked the expiration, the time seems to increase rather than staying on one particular time. hope that makes some sense

But when does it stop? Countups don't make any sense. You can count up forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"