The Gunga Diner- Unofficial WatchMen Lounge

its not there, we would see it, the light is on that side...but he doesnt wear that outfit until the end...and i dont think they would show his end outfit

Oh that's right, he get's the spare coat after he's sprung from jail.:yay:

Also, I think I have all the pictures scoped out now:

The Comedian's is in the funural sequence part with Night Owl (can tell by the style of gun and grenades), Rorschach is probably in one of the ally scenes, Night Owl just got suited up when he's about to leave out into the night with Spectre, Spectre is in the burning house trying to save the people, and I'm unsure of Ozzy.:woot:

I know, it's a real mouthful.:whatever:

Ozzy is easy, he is at his lair, and we only go there once.

Oh that's right, he get's the spare coat after he's sprung from jail.:yay:

Also, I think I have all the pictures scoped out now:

The Comedian's is in the funural sequence part with Night Owl (can tell by the style of gun and grenades), Rorschach is probably in one of the ally scenes, Night Owl just got suited up when he's about to leave out into the night with Spectre, Spectre is in the burning house trying to save the people, and I'm unsure of Ozzy.:woot:

I know, it's a real mouthful.:whatever:

cool....but i think they are just in settings that compliment their colors and personalities...they are just early promo pics

wait are we still talking about the Watchmen? Isn't this a lounge :csad:
We should be talking about strippers or poker or random **** that happened to us today.

I know this is suppose to be the lounge, but I just love this Watchmen video:

[YT]w14DoxRIXW4[/YT]

We should be talking about strippers or poker or random **** that happened to us today.

i got wicked excited when i found out there were new watchmen pictures :oldrazz:

i got wicked excited when i found out there were new watchmen pictures :oldrazz:
I'm done with the pics now, they're exciting but now I'm just pumped to get more :up:

Those pics caused a wicked argument that went on for 3.5 Hours yesterday Between me and this other poster in the rate the suit thread.

Aaaaahhhh, two things I love most in life; along with BatMan, Watchmen, comic books, Mountain Dew, Pop-tarts and Seinfeld.:woot:

yes, but im not a huge seinfeld fan, it was "before my time"

But that was the best time; the 90's was filled with great things like Rocko's Modern Life, Aerosmith, the Death of SuperMan, Dumb and Dumber, Tommy Boy, WAYNE'S WORLD 1 and 2, Pop-tarts, Tang, everything!:woot: :wow:

But that was the best time; the 90's was filled with great things like Rocko's Modern Life, Aerosmith, the Death of SuperMan, Dumb and Dumber, Tommy Boy, WAYNE'S WORLD 1 and 2, Pop-tarts, Tang, everything!:woot: :wow:

yeah, i dont really see what i missed....:oldrazz:

yeah, i dont really see what i missed....:oldrazz:

shocked.jpg

Tell me that you can't laugh at this or at least enjoy these:

[YT]5sO4zTmKLf8[/YT]

[YT]v7thSdlRhuM[/YT]

[YT]QvYRXrjHiGE[/YT]

I know the Queen scene and love it....but i gtg night guys, learn me in the way of the 90s more tomorrow

I didn't know you did a Diner Lucha, how far was back in the day?:huh:

I'll be mad if you just started it though.:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"