Discussion: Guns, The Second Amendment, NRA - Part II

bus_4_original_20484.jpg

Reminder of what Zimmerman looked like after being hit by a teen "armed with a bag of candy".
A reminder that's what anyone would look like if they randomly walked up to you me or anybody and tried to stop us from walking home.

But for some reason Mr. Martin isn't allowed to be a human being with inherent human dignity or allowed to react as everyone else.

I wonder why?

How about defenders of this piece of **** enact an experiment: Next time you see a 16 year old of any background go up to them and tell them you, someone with absolutely zero legal authority, are going to detain them. When they blow you off as anyone would how else are you gonna keep them there? You have to stop them from just walking away. What happens next?

Yeah... If one cannot GET what goes down next and GET why a beatdown happens and GET that it is 100% the fault of the person that went out of their way to force the situation... Well I don't think such a person GETS much and their opinion on this or any subject deserves a lot of respect. In fact that opinion is worthless.

People wanna defend a piece of ****? Go ahead. People want to make obtuse claims that somehow Martin is really to blame by showing said piece of **** bloodied because again, what other outcome other than hands being thrown is gonna occur when someone tries to detain you against your will? Fine.

Just don't act like people that actually understand human nature are the ones that don't GET IT. We get it. 100% we get why some feel the need to go out of their way to defend a piece of ****.

A reminder that's what anyone would look like if they randomly walked up to you me or anybody and tried to stop us from walking home.

But for some reason Mr. Martin isn't allowed to be a human being with inherent human dignity or allowed to react as everyone else.

I wonder why?

How about defenders of this piece of **** enact an experiment: Next time you see a 16 year old of any background go up to them and tell them you, someone with absolutely zero legal authority, are going to detain them. When they blow you off as anyone would how else are you gonna keep them there? You have to stop them from just walking away. What happens next?

Yeah... If one cannot GET what goes down next and GET why a beatdown happens and GET that it is 100% the fault of the person that went out of their way to force the situation... Well I don't think such a person GETS much and their opinion on this or any subject deserves a lot of respect. In fact that opinion is worthless.

People wanna defend a piece of ****? Go ahead. People want to make obtuse claims that somehow Martin is really to blame by showing said piece of **** bloodied because again, what other outcome other than hands being thrown is gonna occur when someone tries to detain you against your will? Fine.

Just don't act like people that actually understand human nature are the ones that don't GET IT. We get it. 100% we get why some feel the need to go out of their way to defend a piece of ****.
I like when we defend a psychopath literally stalking other people with a gun because of the color of the skin, from a 16 year old boy who was rightly scared that he was being stalked by psychopath with a gun. For no ****ing reason by the way.

I wonder why?

If Martin has a running headstart with his residence in front of him and George Zimmerman behind him, how is Zimmerman able to get in front of Martin and block him from reaching home? Why wasn't George Zimmerman charged with false imprisonment? You do have a source for any of what you claim?

I'm still waiting on you to show me the post where I tried to muddy the name of Botham Jean by bringing attention to his marijuana use. I'll have to wait forever I guess because it doesn't exist, made up bull**** like your false Trayvon was "stopped and detained" narrative.

You see it's all good cuz he liked your post.

It's all in fun.

Ain't nuthin' funnier than a dead 16 year old killed by human scum.

Here is what is really funny; you have repeated half a dozen times now this story about how Zimmerman physically stopped Martin from going home, about how he tried to detain Martin and even that he put his hands on Martin. That anyone of us in that situation would do what Martin did which is take that person to the ground and hit them repeatedly in the face. But the thing is, that isn't what happened. It's not based in reality. Anytime you have been confronted with that fact you suddenly clam up.

Pointing out the different falsehoods that come up everytime with this case and arguing that the shooting was self defense is not the same as endorsing George Zimmerman as a person or his behavior in the years after.

If Martin has a running headstart with his residence in front of him and George Zimmerman behind him, how is Zimmerman able to get in front of Martin and block him from reaching home? Why wasn't George Zimmerman charged with false imprisonment? You do have a source for any of what you claim?

I'm still waiting on you to show me the post where I tried to muddy the name of Botham Jean by bringing attention to his marijuana use. I'll have to wait forever I guess because it doesn't exist, made up bull**** like your false Trayvon was "stopped and detained" narrative.

Here is what is really funny; you have repeated half a dozen times now this story about how Zimmerman physically stopped Martin from going home, about how he tried to detain Martin and even that he put his hands on Martin. That anyone of us in that situation would do what Martin did which is take that person to the ground and hit them repeatedly in the face. But the thing is, that isn't what happened. It's not based in reality. Anytime you have been confronted with that fact you suddenly clam up.

Pointing out the different falsehoods that come up everytime with this case and arguing that the shooting was self defense is not the same as endorsing George Zimmerman as a person or his behavior in the years after.

Someone is not based in reality if your alternate theory is that out of nowhere Matin just attacked Mr. Z.

That is literally the only implication to the pile of bovine excrement you and those like you push as the narrative, which is why no one who doesn't feel the need to defend obvious piece of **** George Zimmerman for years takes ya'll opinion seriously or gives said opinion any respect which lets be honest, is a huge factor in the defense of the walking pile of **** among OTHER things.

For ONE second imagine yourself or any loved one coming home and someone stopping you from reaching home.

I know... Some types out there have real issues with actual genuine empathy and putting themselves in another's shoes for SOME REASON, but let's pretend you can for a moment... Do you just acquiesce to random stranger on the streets' request to be detained? Nope. 99.9% of people wouldn't. So... Unless known piece of **** George Zimmerman continued to block his way how was he going to hold him for the cops as was his obvious intention? This doesn't take a genius, but looking at the country today with people having the most obtuse and silly opinions and the unearned confidence to die on the hill protecting their silly opinions, perhaps I ask too much?

As for the idiocy of why Zimmerman wasn't charged... I guess the dead kid who could have testified against him has something to do with that.

Once more for the cheap seats... The logical conclusion from the human piece of ****'s defenders take on the killing is that after Zimmerman was told not to go after Martin at some point Martin just lost it and attacked Zimmerman out of nowhere and with no reason. That is what is implied... And it doesn't make sense unless you want to paint Martin as the guilty party. Which is what the human piece if ****'s defenders want the world to assume.

As an opinion this deserves no respect.

Someone is not based in reality if your alternate theory is that out of nowhere Matin just attacked Mr. Z.

That is literally the only implication to the pile of bovine excrement you and those like you push as the narrative, which is why no one who doesn't feel the need to defend obvious piece of **** George Zimmerman for years takes ya'll opinion seriously or gives said opinion any respect which lets be honest, is a huge factor in the defense of the walking pile of **** among OTHER things.

For ONE second imagine yourself or any loved one coming home and someone stopping you from reaching home.

I know... Some types out there have real issues with actual genuine empathy and putting themselves in another's shoes for SOME REASON, but let's pretend you can for a moment... Do you just acquiesce to random stranger on the streets' request to be detained? Nope. 99.9% of people wouldn't. So... Unless known piece of **** George Zimmerman continued to block his way how was he going to hold him for the cops as was his obvious intention? This doesn't take a genius, but looking at the country today with people having the most obtuse and silly opinions and the unearned confidence to die on the hill protecting their silly opinions, perhaps I ask too much?

As for the idiocy of why Zimmerman wasn't charged... I guess the dead kid who could have testified against him has something to do with that.

Once more for the cheap seats... The logical conclusion from the human piece of ****'s defenders take on the killing is that after Zimmerman was told not to go after Martin at some point Martin just lost it and attacked Zimmerman out of nowhere and with no reason. That is what is implied... And it doesn't make sense unless you want to paint Martin as the guilty party. Which is what the human piece if ****'s defenders want the world to assume.

As an opinion this deserves no respect.

After attempting to sift through all of the noise and fluff in this post, what I see here is you're stating that Zimmerman must have attempted to detain Martin and physically stop him from reaching home not based on evidence but because there is no way you can see Martin initiating the confrontation. What has been paraded as fact for years is now admitted as speculation. This because you don't believe that the kid who had a history of fighting would strike first on the stranger who was watching him from his truck and came looking for him after he took off running.

A question you side stepped before that debunks this idea is how does Zimmerman manage to get in front of Trayvon Martin in order to block him from reaching home? Martin is running scared with his home ahead of him down on the right. Zimmerman meanwhile is on the phone not wanting to give his number out because he "doesn't know where this kid is". But somehow, despite this is able to get in between Martin and his residence. Makes zero sense.

You or someone liking your rants please tell me some of the thoughts and opinions expressed here about the popular Martin/Zimmerman narrative by these two men who are as educated as any person can be in this country can be are worthless and not deserving of respect.

Reading Right-Wing Twiter's responses to quarantine crackdowns and it never ceases to amaze me how much our culture has normalized white conservative men calling for people to stockpile arsenals and openly threatening militant assaults on public officials. For anyone else, that's domestic terrorism. For these guys, it's just "Oh, those goofy patriots having a laugh again..."

I'm not a fan of these ridiculous people who take their assault rifles out to anti-lockdown rallies first off but that reminds me very much like some of the Left's reaction to #willemvanspronsen who attacked an ICE facility. The old white man committed an act of domestic terror and was at best ignored, at worst praised because of who the target was.

So I'm thinking we should have some form of gun test for those who want to get a gun or license like a driver's test. See if you know how to properly operate and maintain a gun with classes to show you how before you can purchase or carry one.

Everything said in that thread was dead right. These are adult children cosplayers who want to look but not actually be competent and intimidating "militia" when they are really more like wannabe militants with a persecution complex and the skills of a fifth grader.

Unless they are non-white businesses, then they are committing a crime.

Moving this here since it's a more proper thread for it.

Glad to see we have those in the nation holding posters on message boards to higher standards than they do the President. It explains a lot.

Hopefully the Secret Service is taking care to keep Trump away from places that sell Skittles.

You already know that the bag of Skittles in Martin's pocket had nothing to do with anything. You also already know that pointing out Zimmerman is legally not a murderer is not the same as endorsing his character or saying that it isn't a tragedy that Martin was killed. But at this point, instead of typing up a new post and going over all the facts again I'll just go back to an old post like this one that Mace. Darth, or yourself never had any response to.

The Guns thread - Part 2

Maybe there is an updated article from MotherJones to debunk those points of mine, who knows.

I didn't even need to watch the video to know exactly who was protecting a tobacco store. Also always nice to represent yourself as the reason there are even protest in the street in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"