The "Guy Rule" in public restrooms

this thread made me laugh too much:down:up:

it's always custom to have a buffer zone. just like you're on the bus, or at the movies.

also, I hope there's a special place in Hell for people who s**t in urinals.

Is that what it is; need for personal space? As opposed to somebody starin at your junk.

li'l of both.:o

If it's crowded and I really have to go, I don't give a ****.(no pun intended)

We all know what it is; when one urinal has to remain empty between two occupied ones. Does anybody else NOT give a crap about what else is going on around you while you expel nitrogenous waste? I'm there to pee, and anybody who's trying to stare at my junk will probably alert my Spidey-senses....like a normal person.

Go!

:dry:

They're just jealous of our dark meat sampler, Spoons. That's why they look. :o

For real, if I got to pee, I got to pee. If there are 5 stalls, and 3 of them are used, while all the toilets are used, I'm peeing next to you. I'm not into standing in a line, waiting for the next free space.

:o

...but, if there are two free stalls and toilets left, don't pee next to me.
It also sucks when you got that one guy that wants to pee in stall #4 when there are 5 of them. That upsets the balance. :down

I was at a Chiefs game and the bathrooms have those trough style urinals. It was crowded so you're lined up shoulder-to-shoulder. So I'm doing my business and the guy next to me starts peeing in my area of the trough, like crossing my stream with his. :dry: Then he does it to the guy on the other side. Well, the guy on the other side was not amused and pissed on his shoes. :woot: Then they pushed each other around until the security guards came in and separated them, very anti-climatic. :down

I go no matter what the circumstances. I've gotta piss, I go piss. If I have to s***, I'm not gonna hold it for home and s*** myself. :huh:

also sometimes it's about choosing the right urinal. if one looks unflushable, I'll settle for the one that has half a urinal cake and the pubic hair garnish.:o

I was at a Chiefs game and the bathrooms have those trough style urinals. It was crowded so you're lined up shoulder-to-shoulder. So I'm doing my business and the guy next to me starts peeing in my area of the trough, like crossing my stream with his. :dry: Then he does it to the guy on the other side. Well, the guy on the other side was not amused and pissed on his shoes. :woot: Then they pushed each other around until the security guards came in and separated them, very anti-climatic. :down

F*** that.

I was dying when I read this. :D :up:

well considering I wont piss in the sink, if I gotta go Imma use that ****.

KEEP YOUR EYES FORWARD OR DOWN. :mad:

I was at a Chiefs game and the bathrooms have those trough style urinals. It was crowded so you're lined up shoulder-to-shoulder. So I'm doing my business and the guy next to me starts peeing in my area of the trough, like crossing my stream with his. Then he does it to the guy on the other side. Well, the guy on the other side was not amused and pissed on his shoes. Then they pushed each other around until the security guards came in and separated them, very anti-climatic.

this made me scream. lol

also sometimes it's about choosing the right urinal. if one looks unflushable, I'll settle for the one that has half a urinal cake and the pubic hair garnish.:o

No man. You have to have order. If there are 5 urinals, you can only choose urinal 1, 3, and 5. Let 2 and 4 be the vacant spots when they have no guard in-between them. Save them for that one guy who really needs to piss can use one, saving yourself from the awkwardness.

Of course, only use urinals 1, 3, and 5 when you can. If they are taken, then of course, settle for 2 and 4. Like I said, I don't do the line crap. If somebody is that insecure, use the toilet.

If the bathroom is empty or near-empty, then of course, pick 1, 3, or 5, so you don't disturb the balance.

This thread has taken an interesting turn. Please, continue.

Anyone who thinks its weird to pea next to someone has a little penis.

What if someone slips their foot into your stall? :confused:

---Morzan

pea.jpg

I don't even have a penis and I think it's weird. :huh: Definitely the 1,3,5 rules should apply. 2 and 4 only if 1,3,5 are all taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"