THE HAITIAN appreciation thread!

I remember. I'm not sure what your point is. Are you saying he let Nathan get way..?

Exactly. I bet Mama Petrelli didn't really want her son to be poked and prodded by the company.

See, in season 1 the gaffes were actually (with a dash of logic and some suspension of disbelief) explainable.

How the hell is this thread only two pages????

The Haitian is the best ****in' character on the show. Screw it, he's the best character on television. Dude needs a spinoff. He can go around from town to town solving mysteries and getting into wacky situations, then mind-wiping everyone and moving to the next town.

Like Kung Fu with mental powers. :up:

:woot: NBC should do it!

The Haitian (the actor that plays him) would make a really good Martian Man Hunter for the JLA.

Now i have my doubts about the next volume :

So you’re not going to be in the next volume fugitives?

Jimmy Jean-Louis: Yeah, yeah I don’t have a clue what is going on, I don’t have any idea

interview

:csad:

I wish they'd finally give him a name

I've always thought the Haitian's power was one of the most valuable, especially in Volume 3 (right? the one featuring Arthur Petrelli?). Although it's revealed that there are limits to his ability (Arthur was "too strong" for him to hold on for long), the Haitian still puts everyone on the same playing field, if only for a short time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"