The Halloween Thread

How many here still watch Halloweentown? And who still watches Mr. Boogedy?

Just sharing my Halloween(and future cons) costume. Just need to finish the second billy club.

Anyone else not really in the Halloween spirit this year?

Not in like a sad way, but even watching Halloween specials and seeing the decorations in stores, this year it just doesn't really feel like Halloween time

i like halloween, but everyone seems to be pushing the macabre and over the top violence this year, and i'm not a fan so i have been avoiding that

i like halloween, but everyone seems to be pushing the macabre and over the top violence this year, and i'm not a fan so i have been avoiding that

Besides my problems with Christmas stuff being overabundant already, I'm not really seeing that problem around here. My problem is no one really seems to be decorating at all. Just feels like no one cares anymore, and I'm a person in the Halloween spirit all month long!

9Vv6UQG.gif

Just sharing my Halloween(and future cons) costume. Just need to finish the second billy club.

That is THE WORST sexy Daredevil costume I've ever seen. :p

I'm alright with a bit of it, but those haunted houses where the guests sign releases/waivers are a bit much.

My Captain Boomerang costume got a lot of compliments.:up:

I'm not pushing it. lol I'll be answering the door in my Shield coat and glasses. lol

My neighbor is an older woman who gives out raisins and other dried fruit instead of candy. I will make certain to not be within vicinity of her home to avoid being on the receiving end of eggs.

On the local news a woman admitted to bringing a gun trick 'r treating with her so that she can shoot a clown if it does anything... panics, waiting for word of any clown fatalities from people off their rockers. All you need is paranoia and a gun and people start going crazy.

Also posting this as a warning - if you see even what might be a plastic gun and a clown nearby, walk the other way because there's no telling what's going to happen next. That's what I'd do. Both the clowns and especially the people bringing guns with them frightens me, and I'm not even a parent yet.

I remember ages ago the last time me and my friends went Trick-or-treating, we had gone to a house that didn't answer the door. Maybe it was someone who wasn't in the Halloween spirit or what have you. Anyways, one of my friends, lets call him Roy, was known for his temper. He nearly drop kicked the door and swore at the top of his lungs and he wouldn't let up. We told him to let it go and continued on. Now we were a big group and maybe a minute went by and everyone noticed that Roy was missing from the band. To make a long story short, nearly half hour into searching for him, we ran into Roy. He told us a person with a baseball bat came running out of the house and chased him up and down the streets with the intent to Lucille him.

Someone is carrying a bat too according to the news. I just don't know why anyone who is that scared would rather go out with their kid and their nerves skyrocketing while holding a gun than stay indoors. Seems to be inviting trouble.

Plus, high schoolers and especially college kids don't pay attention to the news. So the chances of there being kids running around innocently goofing off having fun with the whole clown notion that sets off a tense parent holding a weapon on the look out for wild acting clowns - it just sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
5NBYG69.jpg

Even had a Shield wall paper on my laptop, not a single kid showed up lol

Last edited:
I just realized I didn't hear Monster Mash ONCE yesterday!

Is everyone thinking about their outfits already? I'm thinking of going as Beast from Beauty and the beast this year. My boyfriend is going as pikachu. Can't wait!

We swear every year we're gonna kind of go all out, and every year we go as the same thing...nothing. Nothing at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"