The Harley Quinn News and Discussion Thread

It says something about our world where DC Comics and Warner Brothers are perfectly fine giving filmmakers the ok to have Batman kill people in the live action movies, all of which have had action figure tie-ins and were PG-13 and were marketed explicitly to children. But god forbid he give Catwoman oral during sex in an adult cartoon.

It says something about our world where DC Comics and Warner Brothers are perfectly fine giving filmmakers the ok to have Batman kill people in the live action movies, all of which have had action figure tie-ins and were PG-13 and were marketed explicitly to children. But god forbid he give Catwoman oral during sex in an adult cartoon.

That's America in general. We don't bat an eye when it comes to violence but if you swear or have sex it is the end of the world, NC-17, Rated R. But decapitate someone? Lol! Just another day.

This tweet has the part that makes it even more fun to make fun of.

This is the signal dumbest response by DC Comics yet.

Are they for real, there's been multiple properties of Batman featuring him having sex with Catwoman and various other women in the comics, we had several Batman films with featuring Bruce in bed with women, not to mention several animated featured films wtf. The hypocrisy is down right laughable in the you guys are absolutely morons .

I mean come on you have an r-rated show that has swearing, violence and suggestive subject matter in the Harley Quinn show, that's aimed at adults.

I am willing to bet there is a fair amount of sexism involved. Because I am willing that the reverse situation would be okayed.

Well WB and DC did allow Bruce Timm and Brian Azzarello to have Barbra Gordon jump Batman's bones in the rain in the Killing Joke animated movie.

Well this Catwoman doesn't agree with the statement. Grey has been providing the voice of Selina Kyle/Catwoman since Batman Arkham City release.
DqdrhQ4WsAEjDeR.jpg_large.jpg actor-grey-delisle-154398_large.jpg

This song is full of innuendo about Batman's ability and its from a respectable cartoon that didn't affect the toys sales one bit. So this argument statement is so stupid its not funny.

5a16827afa456938c50196404f298127cdeee67f.gifv

People have selective memories. That "Bat penis " thing didnt exactly work out well for DC , and it was made fun off in newspapers and on talk shows. DC even censored it for later printings.

I am actually slightly impressed that somebody at DC actually caught this. I didnt think they really cared about how their characters are shown anymore.

What’s there to be impressed by? Literally no one one would care about Batman going down on Catwoman in an adult cartoon.

Well Zack Synder just added fuel to the fire with his twitter post. Man the guy loves to poke the bear alot .

What’s there to be impressed by? Literally no one one would care about Batman going down on Catwoman in an adult cartoon.

I think it would be tacky and juvenile. Like most of these efforts to make this stuff for "adults ".

People have selective memories. That "Bat penis " thing didnt exactly work out well for DC , and it was made fun off in newspapers and on talk shows. DC even censored it for later printings.

I am actually slightly impressed that somebody at DC actually caught this. I didnt think they really cared about how their characters are shown anymore.

Oh they care a great deal, especially about the Batman universe.
Thats why they are so protective of it and how who can get used or not.

But then at times they seem to be so random about it too.
That whole HQ show thing being a good example.
They were fine with the other ways the show made fun of him etc but this was going too far and suddenly makes it harder to sell toys with.

Yeah, i doubt it would have really bothered many if in the Adult oriented HQ show they would have had a scene with Bruce under the sheets.
Because again, we arent talking about something super graphical or so.
DC saying no is a bigger deal than the scene on its own ever would have been.

Well Zack Synder just added fuel to the fire with his twitter post. Man the guy loves to poke the bear alot .

Of course the edgy boy had to add his 5 cents to it.
Maybe he could do a follow up in crediting the artist of his edgy picture too.

Yeah that Snyder tweet was just childish sh*t. I like like half of his films, and I am a fan of the "Snyder Cut", but that type of stuff is just yawn.

I think it would be tacky and juvenile. Like most of these efforts to make this stuff for "adults ".

Going down on a woman is tacky and juvenile? Please. Even if you’re saying the show would’ve made the moment like that: welcome to Harley Quinn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"