The Harley Quinn News and Discussion Thread

Went in with low expectations and wound up loving it, feels a lot like Venture Bros in the best possible way. Every characterization has been hilarious and on point.

Huge props to Cuoco for not doing the over the top new yawwwk Harley accent while still distinctly sounding like Harley.

I honestly didnt expect the show to be this hilarious all around.
Its just crazy in a good way and so hilarious.
They could have easily fallen on their faces with this show, but they embraced it completely and used it to its advantage to create something incredible fun.

I don't expect the movie to be this meta.

This show is amazing man, ep 3 was their best yet. It seems like they toned down the f bombs and over the top gore a bit which were my only complaints about this from the beginning.

Loving the show so far. Great animation and style and superb humour.

Only thing I think is missing (hopefully coming end of season 1/start of season 2) is a more romantic Harley/Poison Ivy relationship. Kiteman is just....

The show is getting better and so far I'm having fun with the show.

Loving the show so far. Great animation and style and superb humour.

Only thing I think is missing (hopefully coming end of season 1/start of season 2) is a more romantic Harley/Poison Ivy relationship. Kiteman is just....

True that, but i would miss Kiteman, the guy is hilarious.
But they better not deny us the Harley/Ivy romance.

They said that the first season is about Harley learning to be single and showcasing her friendship with Ivy. They'll leave a romance for later.

"You, the juggalo in the third row." :lmao:

This is such a surprisingly funny show. Preview for ep 4 shows Jacob Tremblay as Damian Wayne, perfect haha

Watching the first episode now. The beginning immediately tells you "this is not Batman The Animated Series" but it's good so far. A little very much too graphic though at times.

Watching the first episode now. The beginning immediately tells you "this is not Batman The Animated Series" but it's good so far. A little very much too graphic though at times.

The first episode is the most excessive, they tone it down a lot in the subsequent episodes, the cursing as well. This is such a breath of fresh air coming from DC.

This is so good. Hoping that SS and BoP have the same kind of dynamic characters. And Ivy's design is drop-dead gorgeous. :atp:

King Shark: (holds up Suicide Squad shirt) Ooohh is this our group name?!

Harley: Nah its just some group that keeps trying to get me to join.

:funny::funny:

The writing is really snappy and good. And the show focuses on the characters which is really good.

My favorite take on Ivy.

The bit about putting his wings away was great.

Really loving this series. I want Catwoman to show up soon. Has there been any word on a second season pickup?

Really loving this series. I want Catwoman to show up soon. Has there been any word on a second season pickup?

apparently it was picked up as 2 13 episode seasons so season 2 will be the second set. Hopefully it will get more.

I look forward to this show every single week. It’s freakin’ hilarious.

All episodes have been great so far, but this might have been the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"