The Havok/AleXander Summers Thread

Reaction score
Havok has appeared in a total of 3 movies which isn't bad, as I consider him as a b-tier X-Men. Though we haven't seen him as a full time X-Men member unlike his brother Cyclops. He also hasn't interacted with Polaris in the movies as well.

Who will be the MCU Havok?

They need to get the the Summers brothers relationship right in the MCU. Cast Havok as slightly younger than Scott and eventually give him his own X-Factor team and go to Scott for leadership advice. Looking forward to a great relationship between Havok and Polaris too.

Reactions: Lip
Does that X-Factor team of Havok, Polaris, Strong Guy, Madrox and Wolfsbane have any chance of coming together one day?

Does that X-Factor team of Havok, Polaris, Strong Guy, Madrox and Wolfsbane have any chance of coming together one day?
Hmm at this moment its unlikely. If there are going to be Xpin offs or Xplinter teams, New Mutants and X-Force are probably going to be prioticiXed first.

I'd like to see a X-Factor (Investigations) movie.

Havok has appeared in a total of 3 movies which isn't bad, as I consider him as a b-tier X-Men. Though we haven't seen him as a full time X-Men member unlike his brother Cyclops. He also hasn't interacted with Polaris in the movies as well.

Who will be the MCU Havok?

Basically, in the Fox Saga, Havok was the "secret origins" of Cyclops and kinda complemented Cyclops.

Wondering how the cinematic powers worked, since he used a dense filament of his plasma beam to hit and stun a guy in DOFP (1973). Could the comic book Havok do that as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"