The "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season II

Jamie Madrox
New York
Precinct

Jamie stands in the door way with the gun drawn and pointing at the forehead of the Supreme Pontiff. The Pontiff is before him clinging to his bloody hand, his weapon on the ground, though there is no sign of the flame thrower he had pulled on the dupes. Jamie looks down and sees his Dupe deeply wounded and so with a thought the dupe stretches and pulls over to him where he is reabsorbed, preventing his death.

The Pontiff laughs, "You may be many things devil, but you are not one to openly kill. I wasn't one to kill myself until God opened my eyes and showed me the wrath that must be shed upon your kind, the devils that you are. You will not kill me will you Jamie Madrox? You'll want to bring me to the corrupt court systems, perhaps that woman out there or that cop back in the alley can take me to a judge. That will not be the case."

Jamie shakes his head, "Why have you done this? What was all the point?"

"I didn't do this, you did. I simply retaliated. If you had stayed out of our affairs then we'd still be working in secret and bothering no one. But you had to bury your little nose in our dealings and somehow managed to uncover most of our agents and locations. We simply had to prevent you or your friends from doing any more damage."

"By killing countless people, by killing your own people? I don't remember that being taught as "godly" in Sunday School."

"Do not presume to lecture me in the ways of God, demon! I am his voice, those who came before me dubbed me to be so and I will do as He bids me."

"And what about Vincente Marquise and his fiance? Where do they fit in?"

The Pontiff says nothing at first, then, "They are unfortunate, but what was done had to be done. He had to do what he did and she was to remain unaware of it all, not to be harmed. It was a difficult decision for him but it was as God directed the elders."

Suddenly Jamie made a small connection, "Vincente never left the Church did he? He was still with them all along. That's why he was transfered to those docks, they were training facilities. He kept his life with the Church hidden from Jessica because she wasn't prepared for it yet. Was it Vincente who killed that kid that was frozen? Did he fake his own death?"

The Supreme Pontiff says nothing. He simply stares at Jamie a bit before speaking again, "Vincente Marquise's buisness is the buisness of the Church and none of yours. He is doing a holy work that the elders placed on him and he has even outgrown them. He did what he had to do and it has payed for him. But I will not tolerate any more questioning. You deal with the Supreme Pontiff of the Church of Humanity." With that the flame thrower is again pulled into view.

"Don't! Don't make me shoot you. Let's be civil about this, let me at least let Vincente's fiance know why her husband disappeared, why he left her to cry alone every night? Or do you not have compassion for those under you and their families?"

The Pontiff remains quiet, as if lost in thought, but then a sad yet angry expression crosses his face. He screams as he raises his weapon. Jamie has no time to think before his finger pulls back on the trigger and the gun fires. The bullet digs deep into the forehead of the Supreme Pontiff as the flame thrower ignites off to the left and is dropped to the ground. The Pontiff quietly grunts as he slumps forward on his knees and then onto his face. Jamie drops the gun and falls back himself. He isn't a killer, he's killed before but it was never something he liked to do,... this time is no differant. He sits there several minutes before getting to his knees. He crawls over to the Pontiff and dodges the growing pool of blood. He puts a finger to the man's wrist and finds no heat beat,.. he is dead. Jamie curses to himself and thinks about those last few moments. Why did he try to fire his weapon when he had no chance of pulling the trigger first? It was suicide,.. why did he let himself be shot like that,.... then something strikes him.

"Oh God?"

He rolls over the body and pulls back the drapped robes to reveal the man's face. He wipes the blood off of the face and stairs intently into the glossy eyes and his features. He thinks back to a day weeks ago, to a picture he had seen, and his suspicions are confirmed. Vincente Marquise faked his own death because he was working his way up the Church of Humanity's lader. He had become the Pope of them all,... the Supreme Pontiff. And apparently the mention of Jessica Howe guilted the man to commit suicide. Jamie had been searching for Vincente's killer all this time and the killer was Vincente all along, why didn't he see that coming? How is he going to tell Jessica that the man she loved is the head behind a criminal organization and is responsible for who knows how many murders? He shakes his head and swears again.

He then hears footsteps coming from the otherside of the Icewall and he hears Bobby's voice mixed in with others he doesn't recognize. The Ice wall begins to melt down as Bobby plays with the water molecules composing it. When a hole is made so Bobby could look through he does, "Jamie! Are you okay? We heard a gun go off? Are you...." He stops as the ice further evaporates and he sees the Pontiff lieing in a pool of blood. The wall falls and Bobby, along with several officers and feds rush in. They check out the Supreme Pontiff as Bobby helps Jamie to his feet and pulls him aside.

"Man are you okay? We've got pretty much everything else under control but when I heard that gun go off I thought he'd killed you? What happened?"

Jamie tries to think back but it's all a blur, "He tried to fire on me, I defended myself."

"Don't worry Mr. Madrox,.. there's no way we'll be trying to pin this scum's death on your shoulders. You did what you had to do." says one of the federal officers. He then helps Bobby carry Jamie outside of the Precinct and leans him against a cop car as Jamie recapped everything that he could remember from what had transpired. He debated on mentioning the fact that the Supreme Pontiff was in fact Vincente Marquise but he knew they'd realize the truth when they run a blood test or whatever they do to identify a body.

"Vincente worked for the original gathering of the Church. When their leader fell the church tried to rebuild and looked for a new leader. Vincente had been noticed and was put in the runnings. He had moved his fiance to mutant town claiming to be starting over after his previous dealings with the Church but he was actually training at their Dock facilities. When the church found him ready for some type of testing they aranged for his death to be faked. To everyone he was dead, even his fiance. My guess is that this was when he became the new Pontiff, his "death" was to keep his true identity secret from the rest of the world. To the world he was already dead. But My guess is that he wasn't completely keen on the idea of not seeing Jessica Howe again and when I mentioned her he felt that guilt that's probably been building. He had had enough and the organization was taking a hit, so he made it so I'd kill him. He didn't want to have to face her with what he's become. That's my take on Vincente Marquise. I think all the people killed along the way were to keep the Church quiet but also to keep her from learning about him. I think it all got to much for him."

Jamie tried to think of what else to say but he didn't really know, he felt too numb. The Federal Officer took his story into account and thanked him. They then had a medical officer check over him. He asks about Bishop and the man tells him that he'll be okay, that the dupe had got him help in time. Jamie is glad to hear it and so he lies back on the stretcher and relaxes as they load him up in the ambulance and takes him to the hospital to be thoroughly inspected. When that's finished he'll have to talk to Jessica Marquise, and when that's over,... it'll all be over,.. finally, he'll be done with this case. Good ridence.

Jamie Madrox
New York
Mutant Town

The days have passed. He and Iceman had gone their separate ways though Iceman had thanked him over and over again and invited him back to the Mansion,.. it just isn't the right time for him. And so here he is now,.. back in the ruins of Mutant Town. He drives through the rubble and stops the car. he gets out and looks at a frame of a fallen building, this is where Jessica had lived,... where Guildo,.. where he fell. He can see that the medical workers had already ravaged the debris as they've done all over the town,.. finding bodies and survivors. Jamie wasn't hoping to find Guido's body, in fact he'd rather not see it in the condition it's bound to be in. He's simply come to pay his final respects.

He walks over to the edge of the caution tape that's been strung along the street lines in attempts to keep people from digging further into the wrecked buildings. "Well big guy, I met with Rahne and Jessica yesterday after they got back from Vermont where Rahne hid her away. I told her all about Vincente being the Pontiff and I have to say it wasn't easy. She was upset but she was glad to have to closure. I don't think she'll ever be the same again and it kinda makes me wish I never took the case in the first place, she was better off not knowing. I feel like crap about it. She asked me why he tried to have her killed but I reassured her that I think it was the decision of the Dock workers to attack her, not Vincente himself. At least that made her feel better,.. the idea that he still loved her even if he did lose his mind."

"But anyway,.. what I came down here to say is. She talked about how her opinions of mutants has changed, and she told me that it was because of you. She was scared of us, she was trying to do better, but she was scared. When you sacreficed yourself for her,,, when you hadn't really even met her,.. well, it just did something to her. You touched her big guy,.. you made a differance in her life that no one else could. Well,.. I just wanted to tell you that. That and also that with the office gone I guess X-Factor Investigations is officially closed now to. It wouldn't have been the same without you anyway. I haven't decided what I'm going to do next but I just wanted you to know that I'll never forget what you did for me,.. well,.. what you've always done for me. You always knew how to make me smile,.. god I wish you could be here now. I just wanted to say goodbye officially I guess. I know you're somewhere good,.. you have to be. Goodbye you big bafoon,.. I love ya man."

With that Jamie wipes his eyes as he turns to return to his car. He gets in and starts to drive away. He thinks about what he's learned since the affair at the precinct and he knows what he has to do now, something he wasn't even aware of until two days ago. He has been into this Vincente mess for so long that he hasn't kept up with the news. Apparently his dupe he sent to Genosha to help Forge out has gone rogue and seems to be ruling the place. He's never known a rogue dupe to do good and he plans on finding out why he's doing what he's doing. He also knows that before the remaining members of the Church went into hiding they sent out assassins to kill all of his dupes. He's gotten ahold of them all and warned them about it but he can't get ahold of that guy. Him he wants to deal with in person. In the morning he leaves for Genosha and he WILL take care of this dupe who's so obviously rebelled against him.

"Move it, outta my way, comin' through!" Ben Grimm shoved Reed out of the way as he rushed to his personal quarters, trying to make it to the restroom in time for the 8th time that day.

Reed shook his head in confusion as he entered the family room. Johnny was sitting on the couch, Frankie curled up beside him. The twins were sleeping quietly in their bassinets, and Sue was on the ground playing with Franklin and Valeria.

"It seems all those late night snacks and spicy foods are catching up to Ben."

"Yeah, something like that," Johnny snickered, which warranted several suspicious glances from the others in the room, but not much more.

Several minutes later, Ben re-entered the family room, still looking worse for wear.

"Uuugh, I think I need to cut down on the midnight taco runs," he groaned.

"Well, you do need to cut down on something," Johnny picked up Ben's cigar box off the endtable and tossed it to him. Ben looked down at the cigars, then up at Johnny, who was sporting his goofy grin from ear to ear. It took a second to sink in, and then the others in the room could alomst see the smoke coming out of Ben's ears.

"YOU!" he yelled, jumping up out of his chair. He began charging, and Johnny tossed Frankie out of the way, jumping over the back of the couch thinking Ben was coming for him. Instead the Thing ran out of the room and back up the hallway, the bathroom door slamming behind him.

"DON'T FORGET TO FLUSH!" Johnny yelled after him.

"He's going to recover eventually, you know," Frankie said as Johnny took his place at her side again.

"I know. Just let me enjoy this while it lasts."

"Are you ever going to grow up?"

"I hope not," Johnny replied, putting his arm around his wife and pulling her close.

Frankie smiled, her head coming to rest on his shoulder as the profanities from a very disgruntled Ben Grimm floated from the bathroom.

Bobby Drake takes a warm shower and lies into his bed."Man, it sure is nice to be done with his wanted for murder stuff."

Bobby lays there and thinks about all that has transpired over the last few weeks. The sentinals, being on the run from the cops, the Church of Humanity getting revenge on him. He had thanked Jamie, but still owes him. Bobby told himself to make sure that a memorial for Guido was built,like he had promised Jamie. Bobby hates it when fellow teamates fall.

His thoughts return to Deadpool, along with the guilt of being partially responsible for Deadpool's coma. He knows its really not his fault, but feels bad just the same. Bobby decides to pay him a visit.

Minutes later, the infirmary in the basement of the mansion opens, and Bobby Drake walks in and over to Deadpool's comatose body."I hope you wake up soon buddy. I am sorry I wasn't there." Bobby lowers his head in thought. With his eyes down, he doesn't notice the slight change in Deadpool's vital signs...

OOC: This is my last post for the season. I had a great time. I hope everyone enjoyed my Iceman. I had a great time with everybody in the sentinal invasion, and a great time with JH in the murder story line. I hope this last post gives you an opening for Deadpool to come back electro uk... :xmen:

Sabretooth has Joan and Alice flown to Genosha. He stands near the helipad as the helicopter lands. Joan jumps out of the helicopter and helps Alice out then runs into Sabretooth arms.

Joan: "Iv missed you so much."

Sabretooth: "Me too."

As they head for the citadel he fills her in on what happened from him and juggernaut attacking the weapons facility to now.

SonnyBlack said:
(Mystique and Kingpin talking through radio transmission)
Mystique- Wilson come in, its mystique.
Kingpin- Yes Iam Here mystique
Mystique- The Saudi’s are in disarray send all available troops strike now! Over and out [/QUOTE]

"ALL UNITS ATTACK!" shouted Wilson Fisk as he commanded the troops to start their full scale assault on the Saudi capital. This mission was simple enough. The Saudi's may have started this war, but Wilson was going to be the one to end it, and end it fast. With all the high tech weapons Legion had provided his troops with, seizing control of Saudi Arabia a breeze. Wilson wanted to get this over this as soon as possible. He was eager to return to New York and have some fun with his new diplomatic immunity. Wilson was lost in thought as a soldier approached him.

Soldier: "Commander, he have reached the gates of the Saudi capital."

Wilson: "Storm the building, and don't stop until they have signed surrender to me."

Soldier: "Yes Sir."

Wilson sat down in his chair. This war would be over soon enough and then he could go back to doing what he does best.

dtorn4 said:
"ALL UNITS ATTACK!" shouted Wilson Fisk as he commanded the troops to start their full scale assault on the Saudi capital. This mission was simple enough. The Saudi's may have started this war, but Wilson was going to be the one to end it, and end it fast. With all the high tech weapons Legion had provided his troops with, seizing control of Saudi Arabia a breeze. Wilson wanted to get this over this as soon as possible. He was eager to return to New York and have some fun with his new diplomatic immunity. Wilson was lost in thought as a soldier approached him.

Soldier: "Commander, he have reached the gates of the Saudi capital."

Wilson: "Storm the building, and don't stop until they have signed surrender to me."

Soldier: "Yes Sir."

Wilson sat down in his chair. This war would be over soon enough and then he could go back to doing what he does best.
(Negev Desert Military Base)
Soldier- Commander Fisk there is a phone call for you from Ambassador Haller
(Wilson takes the phone)
Legion- Well done Wilson the Saudi's are crippled and will soon be mine. There is a transport waiting to take you to my jet so you will be on your way now. Mystique is arleady outbound so as soon as you get here the party can get started.
Kingpin- Iam on my way now (as Wilson hangs up the phone and walks to base exit)

OOC:SonnyBlack, didn't you tell me 1 time that you would like Legion and Sable to meet? ;)

Jamie Madrox
Over the Ocean
In an Airplane

Jamie sits in his seat. The cramed seating really makes his wounds and soar muscles ache but there's nothing he can do. He simply tries to ignore it. His thoughts move from thing to thing, but mostly they stay upon this dupe, this "Michael" Madrox in Genosha. He remembers when they guy got back to the office after studying feces in Idaho or Iowa or wherever he sent him. It was suppose to be a joke,.. bland as usual. He got back and was reabsored and by chance when he made his next clone it was the same guy. So he was sent to help Forge look after Genosha after Juggernaut showed up. Things have been so hectic for Jamie since that he hasn't talked to any of his dupes and he hasn't been up to date on the news. He knew of Magneto's attack on the nation of coarse but he didn't watch television after that because frankly he didn't want to see the death toll, knowing that Guido is but one number in the crowd, insignifigant. He isn't insignifigant,,,, not for even a moment.

Then after the Precinct affair he started calling all his Dupes and asking them to return as his days as an investigator are over. They all came but he was curious why he couldn't get ahold of the one sent to Genosha. He got ahold of Forge who filled him in. Apparently the guy destroied all of Forge's equipment and kicked him out of Genosha and has been living there since. Then from the news Jamie learns that the dupe actually some how took charge of the place,.. though it escapes Jamie how that happened,.. he's not exactly the take charge kinda guy. This Dupe's gone rogue and never once has a rogue dupe been a good thing. He remembers the time the Dupe went mad and tried to kill him,.. that time with Mr. Sinister. He thinks of the most recent time when he first opened his investigation agency,.. he's done with the rebellious dupe routine. He's going to just march into Genosha and take back what's his. Let the U.N. deal with Genosha,.. it isn't his problem. His plane will land in Hamilofa and from there he'll be taking a boat to the island. He should be arriving at the Hamilofa Airport any time now. He checks his pocket for his phone so he can inform Forge that he's almost there and needs picked up. He swears as he realizes he's forgotten his phone at home. He'll just have to bumb some change and call from the airport.

******************************​

Michael Madrox walks with Sara. They are making their ways up the forested hills of Genosha with a sack in his hand. They had decided that for this day they will put everyone else in Genosha behind them and they will simply be together. They have their picnic supplies and hiking gear on and they have simply been enjoying the day since the sun rose. They are having the time of their lives and they still have the full day ahead of them.

They find a clear spot and they lie down the blanket. Sara digs into the basket and pulls what she packed them for breakfast as was her job (he has the lunch food). She lies out the eggs, toast, and water and they sit together as they eat,.. she leans against him as he leans against a tree. They look out over the hills and see all the progress that Genosha has made. It's almost back to what it was before the Sentinel invasion. Michael still cannot believe how strong these people are, and he has never been more proud to not only lead them,... but to simply be among them.

Silver Sable said:
OOC:SonnyBlack, didn't you tell me 1 time that you would like Legion and Sable to meet? ;)
They still can if you'd like for season 3 there are many ways in which we could go about this pm or im me with what you think. :doom:

Reed sat at the kitchen tabloe the next morning, his face buried in the New York Times as he slowly sipped a cup of coffee. He was barely aware that Johnny entered the room, walking over to the fridge.

"Any milk?" Johnny grumbled, fishing through the refridgerator.

"I think so. Check the very ba..." Reed turned to look at Johnny, and had to fight to supress a laugh. "Johnny, your hair..."

"I KNOW!" Johnny snapped, slamming the fridge door shut. Johnny's usually blond hair had turned a very unmasculine hot pink.

"I assume that was not your doing?"

"Shut up, Reed," Johnny plopped down in a kitchen chair as Ben walked into the room, his stomach still gurgling.

"New shampoo, Bic-Head?"

"Funny. Happy now? We're even."

"For now."

"OK, you two. Eat breakfast, and then we'll go up to the lab and straighten you both up. Is Frankie coming down to eat?"

"Yeah, as soon as she gets out of the shower."

Ben spit out a mouthful of orange juice.

"Do you and Frankie use different shampoos?"

"No, wh...Oh damn."

"Is it too late to stop her?"

The dinging of the elevator and the woosh of the doors opening confirmed Ben and Johnny's worst fears, as the screams of a woman scorned began filling the once calm air.

"JONATHAN SPENCER STORM! BENJAMIN J. GRIMM!"

"We're screwed, huh?"

"Yeah, more or less."

Frankie stormed into the kitchen, wearing an old pair of Johnny's basketball shorts, and a towel wrapped around her chest. She was saoking wet, but ti was obvious her hair was sporting the same bright color as Johnny's.

"Now you two have gone too far! I swear to God you two better sleep with both eyes open for the rest of your lives. And I suggest you make real friendly with the couch, oh dearest husband of mine."

"Why? Something wrong with the bed?"

As soon as Johnny spoke his words, he wish he had them back. Frankie burst into flames, the heat instantly taking over the room.

"Run little man."

"Ummm, ok," Johnny backed up, reaching behind him for the window.

"Everyone please calm down," Reed said, looking at the floor. "Just follow me to the lab, and I'll take care of all of this."

"Truce?" Ben whispered to Johnny, looking around the ceiling.

"Yeah. I kinda like my bed anyways."

"And I hope you two have learned a lesson," Reed continued looking at the floor, rubbing a bead of sweat from his forehead. His cheeks were turning a bright red.

"Nope."

"Me either."

"Reed, Ben, what are you two looking at?" Frankie asked.

"Umm, well, Frankie, dear. You may want to,... I mean,... you're ummm,... not everything around here is made of unstable molecules."

"Huh?" Frankie looked down, and realized for the first time that her towel had been burnt off when she flamed on, leaving her partially 'a naturale'. Her face grew red with a combination of embarassment and rage and she crossed her arms, trying to cover herself

"YOU'RE BOTH SO FRIGGIN' DEAD!" she yelled, rushing from the room.

The kitchen was silent for a moment before Johnny spoke up.

"I wonder if that couch folds out."

batnkevlar said:
OOC: You should write the Fantastic Four comic...

Thanks man :up: Writing for Marvel actually is an ambition of mine, and this RPG has been great practice.

SonnyBlack said:
They still can if you'd like for season 3 there are many ways in which we could go about this pm or im me with what you think. :doom:

OOC:OK

Sable will play again in season 3 guys.This is the end for her now

Spider-Man9X17 said:
Thanks man :up: Writing for Marvel actually is an ambition of mine, and this RPG has been great practice.

I've been having a conversation with Dan Slott all day about getting into the comic buisness. While I'm not saying you should as I'm sure he's a busy man,.. he's got some great insight. I knew breaking into comics is tough but I had no idea HOW tough until today. Publishers are tough fellows.

Jamie had thanked Forge for picking him up and asked him to join him on his way to Genosha, but Forge declined.

"As much as I'd like to get my hands on that little brat for what he did to my equipment I don't have time. I'm trying to rebuild my station here and I'd rather not leave it. Consider it a blessing that I drove out to get you."

Forge drove Jamie to his island and from there he offered him a motor boat to take to Genosha. Jamie thanks him and sets on out his way. It doesn't take long until he pull sup to the dock and parks the boat. He knows that Genosha doesn't have much in the way of travelors and torists these days, which is why he finds it so odd that there is a second boat tied to the docks. He looks it over but it is too not descript,.. perhaps it belongs to someone on the island? It doesn't matter. He moves on until he finds a young man fishing along the edge of the island.

"Hello."

The man jumps to his feet, "Oh hey! How are you sir, anything I can help you with."

Jamie realizes his mistake, "Oh, sorry. My name's Jamie. I'm Michael Madrox's brother. I've come to visit, any chance you know where I can find him?"

"Brother? You guys must be twins!"

Jamie smiles, "Yeah, something like that."

"Well, he usually stays over by the church over in Hammer Bay, where Magneto's old Citadel use to be. You know the place?"

Jamie thinks back to his time as Forge's aid, "Yeah, I know where it is. Thank for your help, man."

The man smiles as he returns to his fishing. Jamie moves on toward the Citadel, which thankfully isn't far from the docks. He looks around him as he goes and he is surprised to find that everything looks pleasent. The dupe may have gone rogue but he's done an amazing job with this place. He wonders what the secret agenda is,... there's always a secret agenda and he doesn't want his face becoming plastered on the news for whatever this guy has planning. He continues on until finally he reaches the church. He wonders if he should knock but sees that it is open. He enters. Once inside a pretty woman greets him.

"Hello Michael. Come to check up on Ryan?"

Jamie shakes his head, "I'm sorry, I'm not Michael."

"Oh, sorry. Sometimes I just can't help but mistake one of his dupes for himself. So why'd he send you?"

"I uh,... I'm just curious where he went. I need to talk with him."

"Oh he's up in the woods with Sara." Sara? "After all the mess and then the thing with Sabretooth he just needed a break, and they haven't had a time alone since they met. They'll be hiking all day, do back tonight."

"Wait, I'm sorry,.. but who's Sara? And what happened with Sabretooth?"

The woman looks at him oddly before suddenly her eyes widen, "You,.. you're not a dupe are you? Are you Jamie?" Jamie nods and the woman shakes her head. "I'm sorry, my name's Marcey Robinson, my husband's the pastor here. Michael's done an amazing thing here, please do start any trouble with him."

Jamie looks around and can almost believe what the woman says, but nonetheless, "Marcey, my dupes are a family. We all work in unison, its always been that way. The only times there's been acceptions is when a dupe goes rogue, like Michael has, it ends up badly. Usually they adopt more of one personality than the others and it isn't healthy. I don't know what Michael's adopted but every rogue dupe has an alterior motive and I've been nearly killed by more than one. I don't know what he's doing here but I will not let my face be plastered as a world threat when I personally had nothing to do with it. I need to talk to him for your own safety."

Marcey acts nervous as if not knowing what to do, finally she holds up a finger asking him to wait and leaves for a side room. When she returns she has a man with her who holds his stomach carefully.

"Jamie, my name is Pastor Ryan Robinson. I understand your concern but I've made a living of reading people, getting to know people, and I can assure you that Michael only has the best of intentions for our people. But as I said, I understand your concern, primarily because Michael expressed to us that you will. He was worried that you'd think negatively on him but believe it or not he's said nothing ill of you. He simply did not want to return as a dupe, he wanted to be his own man. He did not seek the position he now holds and he took it by no force. The people gave it to him. The people of Genosha, they love him. He's done more for us than any other in such a long time. I ask you to reconsider your mind and if you promise to be fair to him I will lead you to him."

This last bit led to Marcey's protesting reguarding Ryan's health after being gutted by Sabretooth but he promised her he'd be fine.

"So it is true." comes a voice from the entrance of the church. There stands Arthur St. Claire and behind him his daughter April and her husband Phillip, Sara's parents. They walk to Jamie and greet him. The Brooks's treat him formally but Arthur is a bit more weary.

"I don't know what your intentions are boy, but know that Michael Madrox has made quite a name for himelf here and to me personally. You do anything to harm him and you'll answer to me, got it? It takes a special kind of man to turn the United Nations into an alley when they were ready to destroy you days later, and even to drive off the Brotherhood. He even changed old Sabretooth's heart, gave him a second chance,.. that's something all you other hero types have never been able to do. He's a good man and from what little bit I've overheard I dont' see you listening to any of us on that part. You're going into the mountain to find him then so am I."

"As are we both, Phillip says."My daughter's up there with him and if she's going to be upset we want to be there for her."

Jamie wants to tell them that they're all overreacting but then he reminds himself that he came here with the plan of reabsorbing Michael and being done with it. He has to admit he's rather shocked at his reception and how these people care for the dupe so much. Finally he nods his head, "Okay, that's fine. I want to talk to him. I want to make sure that he is who he says he is. And if it makes all of you feel more confirtable then I don't mind you coming along. So when do we leave?"

Sabretooth stands outside of the citadel watching Jamie talk to Arther.

"If Jamie is here to do what I think he's going to do. Micheal is going to need some help."

Sabretooth sees Aurther start to lead Jamie to where Micheal and Sara is at.

Sabretooth: "I'll have to get there before them and warn Micheal."

batnkevlar said:
OOC: You should write the Fantastic Four comic...

OOC: He's right, it's been a pleasure to RP with you.

Johnny sat on the couch later that night, feeding his son as he watched TV. After Frankie had made herself a little more decent, Reed ha taken the three to his lab. Johnny's hair was back to normal, as was Frankie's, and Ben's stomach had also been settled. But even though Johnny begged him for a half hour, he couldn't erase Frankie's anger.

"Me and your Uncle Benjy sure screwed up today little guy. Your mom is pissed."

"Don't swear in front of the baby," Frankie said coldly, walking behind the couch and to the bedroom.

"See what I mean. I really deserve that though. Me and ol' Ben, we get a little carried away, and sometimes the others get caught in the crossfire. This time it happened to be your mom. Tell ya what, though. Your mom is a very special woman. You and your sister don't know it now, but you're two of the luckiest kids on this planet. And I'm the luckiest guy. When you're older, I tell you two the whole story of me and your mom. I love her with all my heart."

Johnny, Jr finished his bottle just as Frankie re-entered the living room.

"It's time for him to go to bed," Frankie said in a slightly warmer voice, reaching for her son.

"OK," Johnny handed the baby to her, never making eye contact. "Night, love ya."

"Mmm hmm."

Johnny sighed, turning off the TV and the lamp, and laying down on the couch, his feet hanging down over the end.

"I deserve this," he told himself again. He was barely aware of the creaking floor as someone walked back into the room, but didn't really know where they were going to he felt something slam into his chest, forcing all the air from his lungs.

"Jeezus," Johnny gasped, searching in the darkness for the lamp. Switching it on, he saw Frankie sitting in his chest, wearing only a goofy grin and a see-through nightgown.

"Now we're even," she cooed, laying down and kissing Johnny on the lips.

"Sorry," he whispered, running his hand through her hair. "So, can we go to bed because I was never going to be able to get to sleep on this couch."

"Oh, no Mr. Storm. We are staying right here, because neither of us is going to get much sleep anyway."

Johnny smiled as he began to pull off her nightgown, suddenly interuppted by a pounding from below.

"You two better keep it quiet up there. Some of us are trying to sleep," Ben yelled from his room below.

"Should we listen?" Johnny tossed the gown aside.

"No, I haven't forgiven him yet."

SonnyBlack said:
(Negev Desert Military Base)
Soldier- Commander Fisk there is a phone call for you from Ambassador Haller
(Wilson takes the phone)
Legion- Well done Wilson the Saudi's are crippled and will soon be mine. There is a transport waiting to take you to my jet so you will be on your way now. Mystique is arleady outbound so as soon as you get here the party can get started.
Kingpin- Iam on my way now (as Wilson hangs up the phone and walks to base exit)

The plane landed at JFK airport and there was a limo waiting to take Wilson to Legion Towers. When he arrived at the Staten Island skyskrapper he made his way to the elevator and took it up to Legion's penthouse office.
Legion: "Can i offer you a drink Wilson?"
Wilson: "Scotch on the rocks."
Legion goes over and poors the drink
Legion: "To our swift victory my friend."
Wilson: "And to my new-found diplomatic immunity," Wilson said as he took a drink. "Now lets get down to the business at hand."

dtorn4 said:
The plane landed at JFK airport and there was a limo waiting to take Wilson to Legion Towers. When he arrived at the Staten Island skyskrapper he made his way to the elevator and took it up to Legion's penthouse office.
Legion: "Can i offer you a drink Wilson?"
Wilson: "Scotch on the rocks."
Legion goes over and poors the drink
Legion: "To our swift victory my friend."
Wilson: "And to my new-found diplomatic immunity," Wilson said as he took a drink. "Now lets get down to the business at hand."
(Legion picks up a envelop and hands it to Wilson)
Legion- There you are my friend
(as Mystique enters the room)
Ah the party almost started without
Mystique- A party is just not a party without me (as she smiles)
(Legion pours her a drink and hands it to her) but I have something important to tell you.
Legion- Yes i know you need a break and it is well deserved. I'd like to propose a toast though a three part one. First I would like to toast to your retirement hopefully this will not be the end. (they toast) Secondly I'd like to toast to our new friend and his brillant work. (they toast) Lastly I'd like to toast to the earth's heroes whose ignorance made this all possible.
(they all drink)
Legion- Now for some entertainment (he presses a button and a dozen beautiful ladies enter the room)

OOC: Geez Louise Spider-Man9x17... just don't turn this into an erotic story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"