The "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season II

twylight said:
attachment.php

Hank felt uncomfortable, Remy and Rogue hadn't had contact in a while, and Hank felt it would be best if he left the two of them alone.

"Hey, Bobby, you've been uncharacteristically quiet. Why don't we talk about what's bothering you over breakfast? I'll make some of Hank McCoy's World Famous Pepperoni Omelettes."
Hank put his arm around Bobby and walked him to the kitchen.

OOC: i hope Remy and Rogue have a romantic relationship... I like that kinda stuff...

batnkevlar said:
OOC: i hope Remy and Rogue have a romantic relationship... I like that kinda stuff...

OCC: Ah, our fearless leader's a squishy romantic :)

JewishHobbit said:
OCC: Ah, our fearless leader's a squishy romantic :)

OOC: hey dude, I'm just a 17 year old kid with a crush on a girl named Kylie. Gimme a break... haha...

batnkevlar said:
OOC: hey dude, I'm just a 17 year old kid with a crush on a girl named Kylie. Gimme a break... haha...

OOC: Same s**t, different age and different name. 16 year-old kid with a crush on a girl named Ali here. :o

twylight said:
Rogue shook her head to clear her thought's and her mind of the memory, before speaking to Hank.

"It isn't that Ah don't support ya, it's that Ah'm a little worried how people'll react. You bein' a mutant an all."

OOC: We're in the Hallway out side of the infirmery...and that's my favorite panel of the two. ;)

She had barely gotten the last word out before she felt strong hands on her shoulders and heard a soft "Chere...."

She didn't have to turn as fast as she did, to know who it was.
"Remy!"

All thought's of Hank left her head as she put her arms around Gambit and leaned her head on his shoulder. A sigh of relief escaped her lips.
Relief, he was home, and relief she finally had someone to tell. Her thoughts paused on that. Should she tell him? He'd only worry.
He wore the solid persona but underneath it she knew there was a soft core.
If he knew she was struggling with her powers, he'd give the Professor no rest.

attachment.php

As he and his significant other exchanged a prolonging grasp of long-posponed love amongst eachother, Remy looked up slightly at the sheepish expression his good friend and ally Beast had given out and felt like a bit of an ass for interrupting him. He could only just begin to imagine what it was like for poor Beast to find someone who truely cared. But Remy just could'nt continue to stand by the side-lines as a bench warmer without holding his Rogue for much longer.

As Beast began to turn around with Iceman accompanying him, he gave them both a reassuring nod; a silent thank you...

Good luck..... President McCoy, thought Remy as he took a long wiff of Rogue's long white and brown locks, taking in the flower-like fragrance they gave off. After a moment he inched away slightly and said, "Oh chere..I won't be leavin' again for a long while after knowin' what I been missin'..Trust me."

He noticed the mixed look of happiness and dis-trust she gave at his comment and re-enstated his exclamation, leaning in close to her, closer than he should've, letting her know it'd be a promise.....

RG_UXM_385-01.jpg

OOC: 14-year-old with a crush on a girl named Johanna.. Sadly, she's taken by one of my best friends. But it's not that bad...I have my eye on a few others, but she's definatley the one I want for the rest of my highschool career.

Thor returned to Asgard's great kingdom. The people of Asgard had already begun repairing the damage, and with the power of gods it was not a difficult task. Odin called to Thor.

Odin: Thor, my son! My ravens have returned. I knew you could handle whatever Loki had in store for you.
Thor: Yes, but I think it is time I put an end to his feeble attempts at mt life. It is time I hunt him down. There is no place he can hide from me!
Odin: Thor, do not let your anger get the best of you. It will only cloud your judgment. Loki is a constant threat, but right now there are more pressing matters at hand.
Thor: In Asgard? What now?
Odin: No, nothing is wrong in Asgard?
Thor: Trouble in Midgard again?
Odin: No. You have been gone so long. You haven't even had time to be with the woman you love. Do not worry about Asgard. We have plenty of people who can take care of things besides you. How do you think we get along while you are away in Midgard? Go to her Thor. She needs you, and you need her.

Thor turned his attention to Sif talking with Balder in the distance. He knew Odin was right. He thanked his father and walked torward the Lady Sif. Sif saw Thor aproaching and excused herself from Balder to talk to him.

Sif: Thor my love. (The two embrace eachother and kiss.)
Thor: Sif. I have missed thee.
Sif: And I thee. How is Midgard? I know it is like a second home to you.
Thor: Midgard is well at the moment. In fact, it is ok for the first time in a while. I think it is time to spend time alone together. We could go anywhere. Valhalla, an uninhabbited planet in a distant galaxy. Nothing is beyond our reach.
Sif: Oh Thor! I have longed for you to say those words! A planet. I want to go far from Asgard. Somewhere I have never been before.
Thor: I know just the place.

Thor spins his hammer creating a portal that transports he and Sif to a distant world that many would consider a paradise. While he and Sif begin their much deserved rest and relaxation however, things in Midgard begin to stir up. The two lovers' time together may be short lived. As usual.

batnkevlar said:

[OOC]EEEEHHHH!!!??????? WWAHTT?? Only know of two Kylies that go to our school. o_O.[/OOC]

*Marko looks at his metallic self posing in front of him. He then takes both hands and hammers it into the floor, pancake style.*

"Piece of junk, it collapsed. Call of your guard dog and tell me what you want."

*He then kicks the remains of the metallic sculpture at Sabertooth, an attempt to see what the man/beast's strength was.*

Spider-Man9X17 said:
"Wanna have some fun, Rockhead?"

"What!? With Sandman? Geez...that stinkin' web-head's droppin' the ball these days...but, I guess if no one else 'll...fine, let's go."

Ben stands up and makes his way to his room to change into costume.

"Meet me in th' hangar 'n five minutes..."

Loud thuds can be heard down the hall as The Thing walks back to his room and prepares himself to get back into the super-hero game.

SuperFerret said:
Hank felt uncomfortable, Remy and Rogue hadn't had contact in a while, and Hank felt it would be best if he left the two of them alone.

"Hey, Bobby, you've been uncharacteristically quiet. Why don't we talk about what's bothering you over breakfast? I'll make some of Hank McCoy's World Famous Pepperoni Omelettes."
Hank put his arm around Bobby and walked him to the kitchen.
"That would be great Hank, I'm starvin. I'll whip up some hashbrowns. "

*Hank and Bobby make themselves breakfast, then sit down to eat.*

"So, this is awesome, your runnin for pres and all. I hope you win you sure would put those sentinal makers in their place. Who do you plan on having as a running mate?"

RoseRedStrauss said:
*Marko looks at his metallic self posing in front of him. He then takes both hands and hammers it into the floor, pancake style.*

"Piece of junk, it collapsed. Call of your guard dog and tell me what you want."

*He then kicks the remains of the metallic sculpture at Sabertooth, an attempt to see what the man/beast's strength was.*
Sabretooth dodges the remains of the statue and growls at Juggernaut,

"You better shut up with the dog remarks dome head are we'll be seeing how strong that armer really is!"

TheElderOne said:
OOC: 14-year-old with a crush on a girl named Johanna.. Sadly, she's taken by one of my best friends. But it's not that bad...I have my eye on a few others, but she's definatley the one I want for the rest of my highschool career.

OOC: You think that's bad? Mine has a GIRLFRIEND. Not a boy, a GIRLFRIEND. I'm playing Chasing Amy: The Home Game. See where I'm going? :o

*Juggernaut, never one to back down a challenge of strength, stoops down and opens up his arms.*

"Well come here boy, cmon, cmon. thaaat's it, cmon cmon."

Sabretooth enraged lunges at Juggernaut and jabs two of his clawed fingers into Juggernaut's eyes.

"Oh the pain!" Marko exclaims sarcastically.

*Juggernaut, having not budged since Sabretooths attack, grabs the his arm and pulls his claws out from his face. He then tosses him behind him.*

"I noticed your hand has healed...you heal pretty fast, but do you heal THIS fast?"

*Juggernaut then turns around and shows Sabretooth two normal eyes, filled with rage. He then walks toward Sabretooth, who has righted himself after his fall.*

Norman received a phone call in his mask from Roderick,

“Go to The Chameleon’s house, I think he’ll agree to our deal”

“Very well, my friend, very well.” Norman had to make Roderick was in charge so that he can gain Manhattan.

Norman glided to The Shape shifters house.

“Hello”

Last night, Venom watched from afar, as Spider-man and The Human Torch spoke, Venom couldn't help thinking they were talking about him, planning on killing him.

"Foolish humansss... We only have 2 weakness, fire and high ssssssoundsss....," He began to reassure himself that he could not be beaten " We will beat them both and eats their flesh....."

With 2 heroes after him, he had to be careful, what is it that Peter loves the most now???? He thought

Aunt May! He would kidnapp her, and bring the spider to him.....

"Gah!" Max stumbled over as the bullet hit him. Fortunately he'd stopped the bullet before it had done anything serious. But he still felt pain. And that wasn't going to stop him from getting his revenge.

He picked himself up and looked at Fury, smiling as if he thought these weren't the last few moments of his life. He ran, dodging everything that came at him while he surfed over to Fury on a wave of electricity, going so fast that he felt his face beind dragged back. He knelt his head down and aimed straight for Fury. His head hit him in the stomach, sending him flying. But Max hadn't let go, he was still driving Fury backwards, until he hit a wall, they both fell through it.

Max screamed in pain as the rubble hit him. But as they finally halted to a stop, he sat up, and gave Fury a swift punch to the face. He looked around. He was in the hanger now. If anything went wrong he could easily escape.

May led Ock into the living room where he seated himself down."May I take your coat Otto?" she asked."No dear lady I'm not staying long.Please sit down" Ock said.May seated herself beside Octavius.

"Otto it's been so many years.All that trouble at our wedding with that criminal Hammerhead.I never saw you again after Spider-Man showed up.I......I thought that he had..." May trailed off.Ock smiled at her."May my dear that wall crawler could never kill me.NEVER!!! I simply had to get away.I have many enemies my dear May.Enemies who try to keep be from the resources I need to continue my great scientific work".

"People like Spider-Man you mean" May said.Ock grinned again."Indeed.Spider-Man being a chief antagonist to me.And now it seems to your dear Peter as well".May looked at Ock shocked."Peter?? Good heavens what has he done to my Peter??".

"Nothing.......yet.But if we don't act quickly I regret that may all change very quickly.You know of course that Peter's dear sweet wife's life was taken by violent criminals.Well those same criminals are involved with Spider-Man.They were blackmailing the poor boy.They wanted to exploit his connections to the Bugle.When the brave lad refused they took out their anger on his poor wife" Ock said.

"Oh my lord.Why didn't Peter tell me this?? We should contact the police" May said standing up."NO!! It is that very reason why he did not tell you.Police involvement will only make things worse.You contact them and you've signed Peter's and your death warrant" Ock said coldly.

May sat back down.She was trembling."Then what.....what should we do??" she asked."That is simple.You come with me.I have a place where you can hide while Peter and I sort out these dastardly criminals.Once it is safe you can return home safely with Peter".

May paused for a moment and then stood up."Ok Otto.I'll trust you.You are a good man.You protected me from that awful Spider-Man once before.I know you can help Peter too" she said giving him a hug.

"Indeed.Now come dear lady.We must be away" Ock said as he placed his hat and shades back on."Alright" May said as she took off her apron and put her coat on and picked up her hand bag.

May paused and looked at Ock."You must promise me that you will look after Peter Otto".Ock grinned."Oh don't worry May.I'll take care of him alright".

OOC: But May knows that Spider-man is Peter, doesn't she?

OOC: Not in my story she doesn't.

OOC: so i take it May doesn't know about Peter being Spider-Man. Thats cool. :xmen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"