The "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season II

OOC: Wait, May's brainwashed. She dosen't rember Peter at all. Oh okay No Biggy

Karem-Knight said:
OOC: Wait, May's brainwashed. She dosen't rember Peter at all. Oh okay No Biggy

OOC: When did that happen?? Show me the post please.

OOC: Mmmmkay if you say so.

One question though.What was the point of doing that to May???

Johnny stood in the hanger of the Baxter Building. He had just finished prepping the Fantasti-Car when Ben walked in. Johnny checked his watch

"Five minutes and 37 seconds" he noted with his boyish grin.

"Har-de-har BicHead. How bout I take that watch and stick it where th' sun dont shine?"

Johnny coughed, his face turning serious again.

"Yeah, umm, anyway, we're primed and ready to go," he said, climbing into the, as he had put it many years before, flying bathtub. Ben followed right behind.

"Hey, Thing. You might wanna take it easy on Spidey, too. Something's definitely bothering him, and he's not himself right now," Johnny explained as the roof to the Baxter Building opened up, and the Fantasti-Car took of towards the prison holding the Sandman.

"Yeah, ok. But it's still wonna his baddies that woke me up this mornin'" Ben grumbled.

The rest of the short trip was spent in silence. Neither Ben nor Johnny, though theyd deny it up and down, liked going into battle without the rest of the FF, but it was something they had to deal with right now. After they cleared this situation up, they might be able to look for Reed and Sue.

The Fantasti-Car touched down outside of the maximum security walls. Sirens and warnings, along with screams and gunfire could be heard inside.

"I doubt the doorkeepers gonna let us in right now," Johnny remarked

"Allow me," Ben put his shoudlers down and ran full force into the outer wall. It gave a bit, so he backed up and charged again. After the 3rd time, he had made a hole big enough in the re-enforced concrete barrier to allow him and Johnny entrance. They stepped inside and froze in horror at the sights laid out before them.

Spider-man put his mask back on, and swung away from the lake.

Peter Parker.

Spider-man.

Peter Parker.

Spider-man.

Spider-man.

Peter Parker didn't exist anymore.

Spider-man swung through the city with a new vengence, looking for some one stupid enough to piss him off.

He stopped by a prison with a huge hole in it. There was also the Fantasticar there.

"If I remember correctly...this is a prison for super-powered criminals. Looks like Torch and Thing are in there already. Well, its not a party without the Amazing Spider-man, so I might as well join in." Spider-man said and swung in through the hole...

Doc Ock said:
OOC: Mmmmkay if you say so.

One question though.What was the point of doing that to May???

OOC: I dunno. To have a good time?

JewishHobbit said:
"Hello? Oh, hey Forge. How's everything on the Genoshan front?"
Forge.jpg

ElectroFlare said:
Spider-man put his mask back on, and swung away from the lake.

Peter Parker.

Spider-man.

Peter Parker.

Spider-man.

Spider-man.

Peter Parker didn't exist anymore.

Spider-man swung through the city with a new vengence, looking for some one stupid enough to piss him off.

He stopped by a prison with a huge hole in it. There was also the Fantasticar there.

"If I remember correctly...this is a prison for super-powered criminals. Looks like Torch and Thing are in there already. Well, its not a party without the Amazing Spider-man, so I might as well join in." Spider-man said and swung in through the hole...

Daredevil continued swinging through the city, and then he heard police reports of a riot of somekind at the prison. Reports of the The Thing, the Human Torch & Spider-Man was now on location.

Well, well don't you know it...everything is going along just fine and then suddenly some junk like this comes up. I have a strong suspicion that the guys might need some help and it might enable me to keep an eye on Spider-Man. Time to get moving.

Daredevil headed to the prison and what he heard made his blood run cold. Hundreds of Super-villians are housed here...and there are only 4 of us. gee hardly seems like a fair fight for these clowns.

Daredevil finds the opening in the wall and dives in.

RoseRedStrauss said:
"Oh the pain!" Marko exclaims sarcastically.

*Juggernaut, having not budged since Sabretooths attack, grabs the his arm and pulls his claws out from his face. He then tosses him behind him.*

"I noticed your hand has healed...you heal pretty fast, but do you heal THIS fast?"

*Juggernaut then turns around and shows Sabretooth two normal eyes, filled with rage. He then walks toward Sabretooth, who has righted himself after his fall.*

"STOP!"

*The whole palace shakes with Eric Lensherr's fury.*

"Stop right now, both of you! Sabretooth, back off and stand here. Juggernaut, question: Which mortal do you hate the most? With all your heart and soul?"

"Hiya DD. About time you showed up." Spider-man said. He leapt up to the second level of the prison cells. His spider-sense pointed him in the direction of the outbreak as he ran along.

"Hey Mr. Sandman!" Spider-man sung as he saw the villian...

OOC: remember guys, we are doing seperate story lines so its not all the heroes vs all the villians agian. not syaing anybody is doing that, just a reminder.:xmen:

OOC: RedRoseStrauss, I like the freshman Kylie. I don't want to say her last name here, but you'll meet her if you come to my party.

ElectroFlare said:
"Hiya DD. About time you showed up." Spider-man said. He leapt up to the second level of the prison cells. His spider-sense pointed him in the direction of the outbreak as he ran along.

"Hey Mr. Sandman!" Spider-man sung as he saw the villian...

Daredevil replied, "Well I had to arrive fashionably late. Most of the good stuff doesn't start until later."

He heard Spider-Man singing... Well sounds like we've picked out our villian de'jour

attachment.php

Attachments

• smdd1.jpg
    smdd1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 76
iceman03 said:
"That would be great Hank, I'm starvin. I'll whip up some hashbrowns. "

*Hank and Bobby make themselves breakfast, then sit down to eat.*

"So, this is awesome, your runnin for pres and all. I hope you win you sure would put those sentinal makers in their place. Who do you plan on having as a running mate?"

"I was thinking Tony Stark, seeing as he's had political experience. Plus, his popularity and Avengers status would be good for the campaign. Of course, I've yet to ask him."

Hank looks at the clock on the wall.

"I should get going, if I want to get to Manhattan by noon. You wanna tag along?"

After blasting through the wall, The Thing waited just inside while the Human Torch flew through the walls to investigate the situation.

As far as Ben could tell, this wasn't the large-scale prison-break he had expected. They knew Sandman had escaped but Ben and Johnny had also just assumed that all the other prisoners would be freed too. When he noticed they weren't, he couldn't help but feel a little sheepish about the unnecessary hole he had put in the wall. It seemed that Johnny's impetuosity had rubbed off on him a little.

Just then, Spider-Man showed up followed closely by Daredevil.

"Nice o' you guys ta show up. But it don't look like much is happenin' right now."

Of all the super-heroes The Thing had joined forces with during Dr. Doom's bid for world supremacy, Daredevil and Spider-Man weren't among them...but they anything but strangers.

"Feel free ta have a look aroun', though...I'll stay here ta guard tha big hole I made fer people trying to escape." The Thing still couldn't believe he had rushed into things like this so quickly.

OOC: I'm always a little unsure who knows Peter Parker is Spiderman...that's why I'm having Thing not give Spidey any slack...I'm assuming he's oblivious...if this isn't the case, let me know.

Norman came to The Chameleon’s house still in The gilder
“Hello, My friend as you know my college rang you in a deal to spread chaos around Manhattan New York . But what you don’t know is that I have plans for my own, I am going to rule over Manhattan and kill him. Now you can choose the join and be wealth or you can sit here alone isolated from The world in That Silver mask.”

Norman landed The glider and got a drink of whisky he through the glass on the floor.

“So, what do you say?”

Electro UK said:
"Gah!" Max stumbled over as the bullet hit him. Fortunately he'd stopped the bullet before it had done anything serious. But he still felt pain. And that wasn't going to stop him from getting his revenge.

He picked himself up and looked at Fury, smiling as if he thought these weren't the last few moments of his life. He ran, dodging everything that came at him while he surfed over to Fury on a wave of electricity, going so fast that he felt his face beind dragged back. He knelt his head down and aimed straight for Fury. His head hit him in the stomach, sending him flying. But Max hadn't let go, he was still driving Fury backwards, until he hit a wall, they both fell through it.

Max screamed in pain as the rubble hit him. But as they finally halted to a stop, he sat up, and gave Fury a swift punch to the face. He looked around. He was in the hanger now. If anything went wrong he could easily escape.

OOC: Your powers were neagtedin the given room, but I'll cut you some slack

IC:

~Sir, what should we do?~

" Point of a pin, boys. Remember that."

*Fury looked at Max Dillon*

"What do you want, Dillon?"

*Fury had sent out a message a little earlier, before he left the Triskelionfor SHIELD headquarters. It was a psychic message to all Earth's heroes*

~After the recent incident in Latveria, I understand if there are resignations fromthe Avengers. But all heroes who wish to serve on the Avengers roster, meet me in the Triskelion...~

Barman: Hey buddy..... HEY BUDDY!!

Mac Gargan is woken to the jolt of a man shaking his elbow. He looks up to see a figure, at first it's a haze but soon enough the three men now turn into one.

Barman: Look pal either buy or drink or get out, I have a business to run here.

Mac looks around the bar to see a woman that's obvioulsy a hooker and a fella that's dressed so lavish it's obviously her pimp and an old man who's staring at the last gulp of a whiskey.

Mac: Ok, gimme the same again

The barman serves up his drink and walks to the other end of the bar.

Mac downs his drink in one and takes a drag out of a cigarette that's been smoked down to the end. He turns around to see the hooker walking up to him. She's fairly attractive but nothing special.

Hooker: Hey baby, you looking for a little action tonight?

Mac: What's your name?

Hooker: Oh well aren't you a gentleman! My name's Rose. My mom calls me it becuase of my shiny red her. Do you like shiny red hair?

Mac: Look Rose, what do you see when you look at me?

Hooker: Well I see a big strong man who can show a lady such as myself a really good time.

Mac: You see a big, strong man huh? Next thing you'll be telling me is that my s**t smells like a bed of tulips just to get my cash. Well, I don't have any. You see this glass here?

Mac grabs the glass.

Mac: This glass had a whisky in it. I spent the last of my cash on this piece of crap here. I don't have any money for you to suck right outta me. I don't have any money, I don't have a job, I don't have a place to live after tomorrow, so what makes you think I am going to spend any money on a sl*t like you.

Mac throws the glass across the room

Rose: Look ya big loser. I was trying to give your pathetic life a bit of excitement for a few minutes. If that needs a little payment then that's what it needs. If your life's s** right now then it's your own fault.

Mac then swings his arm and slaps the hooker right across her face

Mac: Don't you talk to me like that, you have no idea who I am. You have no idea what I am capable of.

Hooker: Yeah well, if you so great why the hell are you here in this dump and drinking this piss water?

Mac: You don't know, you don't know what's happened to me. I have tried....I have tried to make a success outta my life but he keeps stopping me. Everytime I get close, he always ruins things. It's his faul I am like this, it's his fault for what's happened to my life.

Rose: Look I don't care what the hell's wrong with you crappy life but my boss ain't going to be too happ with you laying hands on with.

Just then, the lavishly dressed man she was with earlier walks up to him.

Pimp: Looks like you owe me some money pal. Now I can easily call my three friends in from outside and we can just get it right outta ya, but I hate that part so I would prefer it if you could do me a favor and just gimme the cash.

Mac just looks at the guy for a moment and then his arm shoots up and with the palm of his hand, he srtikes the pimps nose and with a sickening crack his nose bone goes into his brain killing him instantly.

The guy is about to fall but Mac grabs him by the collar of his shirt and holds him up.

Mac: You have no idea idea the pain I could have just caused you. Consider yourself lucky that I just granted you a death as quick as you got. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and cause that very pain on another man. A man who has had it coming for some time, he thinks he's so great with his pathetic wit. I could be witty if I wanted to be, I just prefer to get the job done.

I am going to make his life a living nightmare. One that he won't be able to wake up from, one that he longs and wishes to wake up from and then at his very worst I am oing to squash him, just like the pathetic little bug that he is.

Mac lets go and the pimp and the pimp flops to the floor. Mac looks up to the spinning fan attached to the ceiling.

Mac: Thanks for that, I feel a certain liberation now. I don't think I could of felt that if it wasn't for your friend here.

mac looks down at Rose.

Mac: I have been given this gift, now I am going to give a gift to you. Don't let people push you around, don't be treated like this. Don't let your life be ruined by pathetic individuals. Instead crush them, stomp on them and make them squirm, just like I am about to do.

Mac then lights up another cigarette, blows out the smoke and walks out of the bar.

"And I pray that one day that all this suffering will come to a end, Amem."

Kurt got up from his knees and teleported to the top of the church.
nightcrawler.jpg

Kurt stared down on Boston the pale moon behind him.

"I have the look of a demon but a heart of a preist"

"It is my gift and my curse."

"I am Nightcrawler" said Kurt to the people of Boston

"I am a equeal"

Nightcrawler teleported out of the cold night.

AnnoyingSilence said:

Mutant Town
X-Factor Investigations
9:21pm

Desk01.bmp

Jamie hesitates before responding. It's been a while since he had been Forge's aid while monitoring Genosha. He remembers telling him that if he needed him he'd be available. But why now of all times? He's already stretched fairly thin with all the dupes out learning things for him and now this case he's just promised to take. Oh well, a promise is a promise.

"If Juggernaut stands with Magneto then we could have some major trouble. What can I help you with?"

"Ill take aerial survelliance, get a general overview of the situation. Spidey, Sandman is one of yours, you know how he works. The breakout occured in an interrogation room. DD, try and get everyone to safety, and make sure no other super-villians broke-out." Johnny took a few extra commlinks off his belt and handed them to the other 2 heroes. "Keep in touch, and contact us if you get in trouble. I have a bad feeling about this whole situation."

"Just let me say Sandman is lucky that I cant break his neck..."Spidey seethed, and then trailed off. The comment made eveyone shudder. Spidey was never this violent, or careless of life.

"Ummmm, right. Remember, if you need help just use the commlink." Johnny flamed on and began to rise. "Oh, and Ben. I'm afraid the money for that wall will have to come outta your allowance." Johnny took off, leaving Ben to spout off more obcenities than Johnny knew existed, as Daredevil said something about not liking to be ordered around.

The majority of what was going on seemed contained to the inside. Hopefully, that meant no more goons had gotten loose, or surely theyd be running wild.

As Johnny approached the other end of the island, he saw some sort of drone heading towards him. A security bot? As Johnny got closer, he saw two of the drones, each about the size of a small television. He had seen these things before.

"Benjy old boy, we got problems. I just spotted two of Doc Doom's spy drones on the other side of the prison."

"No, that ain't possible. Yer seein' things."
"No way big guy. I've seen these things too many times before."

The drones focused on Johnny for a few more seconds, then turned and sped away."

"They're runnin' big guy. Victor's just found us. I'm in pursuit."

"Johnny, don't you go runnin' off now like the hothead you are. Ya drug me out here, now we need yer help."
It was no use though. Johnny was already in full pursuit of the drones. He'd be damned if Doom was gonna get the drop on them. He and Ben couldn't be getting into a war with the madman again, already. Not before regrouping, without finding Reed and his sister. Besides, Doom still had to be hurting from his defeat. There's no way he had enough rebuilt yet to challenge The Fantastic Four, unless he knew he didn't have to take on the whole FF......

Johnny novaed and took off full speed after the drones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"