The "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season III

nyheader.gif

(David in his room accessing his data pad)

Legion- (thinking) It seems my business partners are finally ready to call a meeting, good thing too I was starting to get bored with them. (Puts down pad and heads outside)

(The younger students are doing out door games under the direction of Emma Frost. Legion sits on a bench and begins to watch the activities. Emma begins to look at David as they both catch eyes.)

[Speaking telepathically]
frost_d.jpg

Emma Frost- Are you planning on reading my mind too, like your doing to my students?
(David gives Emma a sly look)
Legion- Why, is there some reason why I should be interested in what you think?
(Emma gives a cool smile)
Emma- Well perhaps only a man with taste would be.
Legion- Touché.
Tell me, why would you enter my mind to tell me that in the first place?

Emma Frost- I heard a little bit about you and your history from the Professor as he wants the team to welcome you. Besides I thought you'd be interesting to get to know.
Legion- I’m sure we are going to get along just fine Emma just make sure next time you want to talk use your mouth instead of your mind.

"What the hell was that?" shouted Deadpool in surprise as he ripped through a robot. "That thing sounded more gay than C3-PO!" Down the corridor, an army of spider like robots came running towards him. He pulled two guns from his pocket and started pulling the triggers furiously.

"You guys don't have any imagination anymore! These things are sooo stolen from Minorety Report! What next? Terminator?" The stream of spiders ended.

From all around him, Wade could hear someone shout "That's it! If you want a challenge Wade see how you like this." Suddenly he was in a whole new place.

"400!"

"What?"

"459!"

"Come again?"

"500!"

"Oh come on! Cyke you've haven't just put me in the middle of The Lord Of The Rings have you? I mean it's not fair! I'm not taking down one of those giant elephants and if I do it counts as more than 1!"

Wade looked up. He could see a huge foot coming towards him. "What the?" he said in surprise, flipping back. "This is a new one isn't it? What the hell did I miss?"

The foot shot a stream of fire out of it and began to lift off. "Sentinels, I hate Sentinels." He pulled out his pistols again and started shooting at the Sentinel. The bullets bounced right off of it. "Oh tough guy huh?" Said Wade putting away his pistols and taking out a sword.

The sentinel swooped round to take another pass, this time it shot lasers from it's eyes. Wade ducked under some rubble. When the fire stopped, he got out and threw his sword at it.

It bounced off once more. "Of course you know this means war!" shouted Wade.

"419! Look out below!" came a voice from above. Wade watched as a Sentinel arm fell to the floor.

"Perfect." he jumped on top of it, walking to the bottom of the hand. Taking out a sai, he cut round the metal, getting rid of it and finding a series of wires. "Well hanging around with Weasel may have actually paid off!" he thought to himself as he started to fiddle around with the wires.

The Sentinel came back for another attack. This time, Wade was ready. He had to wait for just the right time. Eventually, it came. The Sentinel flew in front of the hands path. "Now!" shouted Wade to himself, connecting 2 wires. A beam shot out from the arm's hand, hitting the Sentinel and sending it crashing into the ground.

"500!"

"567!"

"1!" shouted Wade as the danger room excersise ended.

Jameson lay on the crate he had been on for some weeks now. The once great editor of the Daily Bugle now was a weak, crippled man.

"Please......just let me go!"He coughed

"Oh, now why would we do something like that?..." Venom mocked

"And what is with you calling yourself 'we' all the time?!" He began cough again.

"Because WE are two different life forms!"Venom snarled at Jameson. "This symbiote......and the host body......Eddie Brock" Eddie let the symboite reveal his face."You and Spider-Man destroyed my life! I want revenge!

"L...Look. I hate Spider-Man as much as you, maybe....we can make a deal?" Jameson was terrified of Venom.

"I would never make a deal with you..." The symboite covered his face again.

"You're gonna kill me....aren't you?" Jameson began to shake

Walking towards him, Venom gave an answer "If we were going to kill you......we already would have done it."

"Then what do you want from me?"

"We just want you to suffer! Any deaths are completely accidental.." Venom smirked "We want satisfaction"

images

kang604 said:
OOC: Sorry DarkKnight if that last post was intrusive on your story. If you want, I can fix it so Fury doesnt need your help anymore. I just thought it would be nice to establish the SHIELD/Cap/Fury relationship early.

IC:

Fury was standing over a large round table, maps, scans and radar photos sprawled out in front of him. Captain America had just arrived, looking tired and vulnerable.

"Alright Nick. What's the situation?"

Fury took a moment to appreciate the character of Steve Rogers. He had been torn from his home and his family into this world that he didnt even know... a world of tyranny, corruption, and evil. Fury was his boss and he wasn't going to go easy on him, but Nick always had an immense amount of respect for Captain America. His devotion to his country and the defense of justice was admirable in every way.

Taking a puff of his cigar, Fury gestured Cap to take a seat. " Over the past few weeks our satellite intelligence has been tracking the progress of Latveria. After the war the country was in ruins and we hoped we had seen the last of Victor Von Doom. You yourself were able to infiltrate his castle and immobilize him while SHIELD forces gained the advantage, if you recall. (OOC: Season I reference)

But it seems ol' Victor has managed to rebuild his nation, which if these reports and scans are correct, is more powerful and more of a threat than ever. International law prohibits us from making any pre-emptive strike to take him down now. But when it comes to saving American lives, you know I dont always play by the rules.

This mission is strictly black ops, espionage. I would send The Black Widow but she is tied up with another assignment. I need you to investigate what's happening in Latveria... what is Dr. Doom up to. By no means are you to engage Latverian forces... your presence must stay unknown. Take whatever resources you need and report to me every 12 hours. "

Fury stared at Cap for a moment. The man looked like he had been hit by a wrecking ball. Nick didnt think he had ever seen Cap in such bad shape. But he couldnt send anyone else. There WAS no one else. Captain America was the only one who would get the job done right.

He was the only one Fury could trust.

" Keep your eyes and ears open out there Steve " Fury said with a bit more compassion. " There's something brewing out there and I dont like it. "

I'm not sure if I should be surprised that Doom has rebuilt Lavitra. The man has never given up, even when we thought he was dead.

If he wasn't a dictator with plans for world domination, I would have respected him for that.

"When am I sent off?"

Dane looked around the room as the color seemed to drain from his companions' faces. After a while he raised his hand and waved at them slightly. "Um... new guy here. Who's Desak?"

"Desak is a monstrous being of immense power from a faraway planet. A future version of Tarene the Designate empowered him as a failsafe against divinity when his gods extinguished all life on his planet out of some petty perceived slight. She made him immune to the effects of all godly magic and sent him on a quest to rid the universe of any who would call themselves gods. When we first met him, he claimed to have slain thousands of gods already. Could've been mere boasting, but I can't say I seriously doubt his ability to have made good on that claim."

"Geez. You're telling me that nothing even you guys can do will stand up to him?"

"Divine magics are absorbed by his jewel easily. But we are not defenseless against him. He felt the sting of Mjolnir propelled by good old-fashioned muscle well enough last time we fought. But each time he returns, I've found the jewel empowers him further. He wasn't even quite my equal at first, but those other times..."

"Other times, Thor? By my reckoning, thou hath faced Desak but once, on a distant planet with Hercules and Beta Ray Bill by thy side."

Donald Blake coughed as if he'd lost all his words. "Yes, well, uh... I must've been mistaken, then."

Dane noticed a strange sadness in Don's eyes, but couldn't figure out what it meant.

"Regardless, this is definitely bad news. Did he say anything? Some clue to why he might've attacked you?"

"Well, now that you mention it he did say something about expanding his hunt from the divine to magic of all kinds. I didn't understand what he meant at first, but that does seem consistent with what you guys are telling me about this god-killer. He said that godly magic was just one branch of the problem, and that for the mundane races of the universe to truly be free, he would have to remove all traces of the occult from their grasp."

Donald's brow furrowed as he contemplated Dane's words. Eventually, Sif spoke what was on all their minds. "Od's blood, if he wants to rid the world of all magic, he won't be stopping at just your Ebony Blade, Dane. He'll be coming after all the magic artifacts he can find."

"That's crazy, though! I've been around the magical block a few times, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys that there's a whole hell of a lot of occult stuff sitting around this little mudball of ours. If Desak managed to get his hands on all of it--"

"He might well become powerful enough to doom the whole universe. The Ebony Blade itself is a powerful artifact, but there are even greater out there. Valkyrie's Dragonfang, Balder's Sword of Frey, the many artifacts in Dr. Strange and other mystics' possession, Skurge's Bloodaxe, the--"
Don swallowed hard, recalling memories he'd long tried to forget. "The Destroyer armor itself."

"The armor Odin constructed to stand against the Celestials themselves in the hands of this mad slayer of gods... the thought alone doth chill my bones."

"You're not the only one. We have to make preparations. Balder, head back to Asgard and tell Odin about this. Try to see how much muscle you can scrounge up to mobilize against Desak. Sif, you try to contact Valkyrie and the other mystical types and warn them about Desak, if it's not already too late. Let's go."

Don waited until the others had left the room then closed the door. He transformed into Thor and turned to Dane.

"You're hiding something from them."

"Aye, and what I tell thee now can ne'er reach their ears. Do thou understand?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Very well. When I mentioned fighting Desak other times and Balder inquired my meaning, I lied. I was not mistaken. I fought him once more in present times and killed him with the very Bloodaxe of which I spoke. Then, more than 100 years in the future, after I had mistakenly expanded Asgard's kingdom to rule all of Midgard as well, I fought him again. He merged with the Destroyer armor and very nearly killed my son."

"Whoa, what are you talking about? You had a son? More importantly, you--you--conquered Earth? Come on, Thor, you're one of the most responsible guys I've ever seen with the amount of power you wield. No way would you go bad."

"My intentions were not villainous, but I was misguided. Odin had fallen in battle with Surtur and I had finally, after long years of prolonging my adventurous days, accepted my destiny and ascended to the throne of Asgard. But in my impetuousness, I had decided that my humanity was nothing more than a stumbling block to my rulership. 'Twas hubris, pure and simple, but I rejected my humanity and e'en, in a blind rage, killed Jake Olson, the vessel which carried it. I became more and more focused on bettering mankind, but without the lens of humanity to see man through, I had no concept that my 'help' was indeed harmful.

"Still, 'twas not all bad. I took a wife, the Enchantress, and though my lack of humanity blinded me to the fact that Sif was the right woman for me, Amora and I were happy together in our own way.
We had a son, Magni, who became no less than the very embodiment of strength in all its myriad forms, and 'tis him, if nothing else, that impresses 'pon me the reality of my folly. For I could ne'er wipe away the memory of these things as sheer fantasy when confronted with the pride and joy I felt gazing 'pon my son's strong, righteous face. My love for him was real, beyond any shadow of a doubt, but in the end, I had to give him up with the rest to right my prior wrongs."

"Wow... heavy stuff, Thor. But I can't help wondering, what happened? How did everything get set right again?"

"As I said, Desak returned and gained unimaginable power by merging with the Destroyer. He was nigh unstoppable, but I managed to defeat him after a long and arduous battle. Tarene assisted me in rolling back the years and restoring my lost humanity. Furthermore, I restored Odin's life as well and set him once again in his rightful place 'pon the throne of the golden realm. The memories of my entire reign were wiped from the minds of all, for in truth, they had ne'er occurred, but the shame I have for my deeds are not at all dulled by this knowledge. That is why I must keep it from my fellow gods now."

(OOC: Yeah, I know I altered the story from the comics a bit, but it's intentional to make everything fit together better.)

"Well, like I said, you can trust my word. I won't tell a soul. But you say you've witnessed firsthand how to beat Desak? That seems like great news to me. What's the catch?"

"When I defeated Desak in that future place, I wielded the Odinpower of my father. Now I possess only what natural strength and power are mine by birthright. I fear I may not be able to triumph 'gainst Desak as I am now."

"Well hey, that's what friends are for, right? We'll figure out how to take this guy down. I mean, really, who's got friends in higher places than you, right?"

Thor smiled. "Thy confidence is most reassuring, Dane. Come, let us see how the others' are faring in their efforts."

Meanwhile, just outside Dane's room, Eve pulled her ear away from the door and scurried off, contemplating the story she'd just eavesdropped on and what it might mean...

Spider-Man9X17 said:
Hawkeye sat on a load of bricks, watching the work being done on the new mansion.

"It's good to see you Clint. We all missed you," Hank said, taking a seat beside the newly returned hero. Hawkeye didn't say anything.

"You ok?"

Hawkeye was still silent, his gaze fixed on something in the distance. Hank followed it to see Crystal, her back to the two of them, bent over a cooler for a drink.

"Nice to see nothing's changed."

-

"So whatta we got?" Johnny asked, entering the lab. Several of the screens were fixed on a liquid-like abiration in space, and several were watching different locations in Latveria.

"Everything in Latveria looks normal."

"That's good, right?"

"Not exactly. S.H.I.E.L.D. detected something, and the fact that I can't disturbs me."

"What about this thing?" Johnny asked, watching the shimmering mass move across space.

"I've detected some form of sentience in the abiration."

"It's alive?"

"Not the whole thing, but something in there is alive. We may be seeing a transportation device, possibly using a cloaking system, or this could be an energy form used for cosmic travel."

"And it's coming for us, right?"

"Yes. I've tried transmitting the early findings back to Nick, but he seems to have stepped out for a moment, to find some back-up as I was told. So, I'm putting us on alert, and I think it would be best if you did the same with the Avengers."

"So you think this thing's is hostile?"

"I don't know what it is, which is worse. There's no real way to prepare for it. And we still have Victor to worry about."

"Never a dull moment," Johnny said as he and Frankie turned to leave the room. As they did, a small green light on the wall flipped on, accompanied by a small buzzing sound. To anyone else it would have seemed like a warning, but Johnny knew better.

"Babies are awake," he said, turning to his wife

"Grab the diapers, I'll meet you in the nursery."

Johnny sighed as Frankie left the room.

"Fatherhood's great, isn't it?" Reed said, half joking.

"Wonderful," Johnny replied, though his response was completely sincere.

I showed up at tha mansion a little late. I had ta check it out, though, since I'm livin' in it soon an'... I'm a 'Venger. I saw him. The... purple one. I decided 'gainst askin'. It'd be rude. Sat down next ta tha guy, scared tha hell outta him. Guess he didn't get that memo...

Electro UK said:
The Sentinel came back for another attack. This time, Wade was ready. He had to wait for just the right time. Eventually, it came. The Sentinel flew in front of the hands path. "Now!" shouted Wade to himself, connecting 2 wires. A beam shot out from the arm's hand, hitting the Sentinel and sending it crashing into the ground.

"500!"

"567!"

"1!" shouted Wade as the danger room excersise ended.

OOC: Oh that was totally my idea from last season! :)

Hah Hah!!!

The light burned his eyes as he walked outside. He was the Scorpion and he finally got out of jail.

"It is off to have more fun I guess." he laughed to himself as he walked out of a nearby allyway in his scorpion costume. People began to give him funny looks so he decided to take the less conspicuous route. He suddenly ran up the side of the wall and began leaping from building to building.

Suddenly he came to a halt on top of a bank and jumped down to the streets below smashing the window with one sweep of his tail. he leaped in ordering the guard to open up the vault door. He ran in and out of the vault in seconds flat.

Then he made a run for it and was gone before anyone could follow him or call for help.

15 minutes later:
"ahh. this is the life!" he shouted as he set his money down in an abandoned warehouse. "That must be at least ten thousand dollars. But, I will count it anyway." he said letting out a long laugh.

"This is too boring." the Scorpion shouted at the empty room. Slamming the money back in the bag and hiding it in spot in the back corner he left his hideout. He quickly ran from bank to bank hitting three more before dark.

"This is more like it he thought to himself." setting down much more money. Then, after changing into normal cloths, he walked through town until he arrived at his old apartment. "home sweet home." he muttered bitterly.

It feels like yesterday Johann Schimdt was just a rebellious youth scraping for jobs and pocket change in a post World War I Germany full of resentment. An entire country looking to put the blame for losing on someone. He knew all he ever wanted was to fulfill his lust for power and restore the dignity Germany once had. A craving similar to a junkies that had to be met in order to keep him sane. These people with their order and disciplined existence have been taking orders from people they've never heard of or met their entire lives. Long ago he refused to be one of these people, anarchy and terror would be the key to satisfy his lust. Johann recently realized in order to overcome his enemies he would have to form allies regardless of their personal motives as long as their goals were similar...

Henchmen: "Your plane is ready, Herr Skull"

Even though he heard him walk in he still takes a couple moments to respond or even react..a side effect of the years trapped in suspended animation, but quickly snaps too

Red Skull: "Very well...after this meeting the face of terror will be reborn and the weak people of this world will know true fear when they hear the name Red Skull..."

OOC: First post so let me know what you think

Peter Parker escaped the cops as they rushed past him, looking for Spider-man.

"There has to be someway to prove that I didn't do it...but I was talking calmly with the Hobgoblin about working together...not the best aliby. Hell, if I didn't know I didn't do it, I'd think I was lying to myself!" Peter mumbled.

"How do I prove that a wallcrawler was a fake?" Spider-man thought to himself.

"First I've got to find out who it was...it couldn't have been Mystique or the Chameleon...they don't have webshooters. Taskmaster? Possibly. A robot? Maybe...but how will I figure it out?"

"You're an Avenger?" Hawkeye asked Rhino, an arrow already knocked on his bow.

"He came in with the new group. You of all people should understand his situation, looking for a fresh start."

Hawkeye kept his eye on the Rhino, but his grip on his bow loosened. The Avengers had been a second chance for more than a few ex-villians over the years. Rhino was no different.

"OK, but as the newest member, you know you have to be our slave until somebody newer comes along, right?"

HawkeyeTbolts.gif

-

"You worried?"

"About what?" Johnny turned to Frankie as he finished changing baby Mary's diaper.

"About that thing in space."

"Not really. Seen enough of that junk over the years. Spooks ya real good the first few times, but after that, ya seen one, ya seen 'em all."

"What about Doom?"

"He still spooks me. Victor's a loon, but he's a smart loon with alot of power. And after the whole Hell thing, and his little war; Well, you get the picture," Johnny picked the baby up and put her back in her crib. "We should get back to the mansion though. I have a hunch after Fury gets done talking to Reed, he's going to want to assemble the team."

Frankie finished feeding Johnny, Jr, and the two headed back to Avengers Mansion.

JohnnyFrankieA.jpg

OOC:I might have to wait a few days to play again so please don't think I quit.I'm gonna see if I can hook up with SonnyBlack's character

joerubinstein-thanos.gif

With his foe dead, Thanos steps up to the nearest working computer console, and, in less than a minute, has hacked into the ships systems. The Titan brings up a blueprint of the entire vessel and then opens a channel to his fleet.
“This is Thanos. Commander Drexxen, do you copy?”
“I am reading you my Lord. What are your orders?”
“I am sending you a transmission containing the schematics of the mothership.”
“Copy that, Lord Thanos. I am receiving them now.”
“Good. I am now opening docking bays sixteen through twenty-four. Commence boarding and occupation process.”
”Yes, my Lord. Bringing in the drop ships now.”
“Excellent. Thanos out.”

Closing the transmission channel with the commander, Thanos takes control of the monitor stations all throughout the ship as well as the intercom system. Once everything is ready, Thanos goes and retrieves the body of Mrrungo-Mu and drops in near to the monitor. After placing the body down, the Mad Titan makes his address to the Enslaver’s former crew.
“Attention, minions of Mrrungo-Mu. Your Master is dead”, Thanos motions to the lifeless corpse of the once mighty Lord Enslaver, “Killed by my own hands. The great ship will soon be overrun, and all those who stand in the way of my troops will be eradicated. However, let it not be said that Thanos is not without some mercy. All soldiers of the once mighty Mu who surrender to my troops and pledge their loyalty to me will be spared. Those who refuse to pledge their allegiance to Thanos of Titan will be executed. That is all.”

Cutting off the com and video systems, Thanos strolls off to find his armor.

galactus.GIF

GALACTUS felt a strong, strange power. Much like simple atomic energy, but in quantities far greater than were commonly used, and in this instance, it wasn't suddenly burning out like it tends to in most respects. It was not the Power Cosmic, but it would be enough to quence his hunger for a very long time. It emanated from a strange place, EARTH, the small orb that had both repelled him, as well as housed his former herald, the Silver Surfer. He had just finished feeding on this world, and was now ready for long distance travel, and whatever it took to consume this planet!

I stood in front of the council as Paster Ryan told me the situation.

Paster Ryan: "Something has been killing the local wildlife. The bodies were found severly mutalated, the brains completely removed. At first it was small animals but now its hitting larger prey, we're afraid that it will start attacking people if not captured. We need you to track it down and bring it in unharmed, use deadly force if absoloutly necessary."

Sabretooth: "Ok."

Paster Ryan: "Alright take care."

I visited Joan before I left to tell her what was going on.

Joan: "I already know."

Sabretooth: "Paster Ryan already told you?"

Joan: "No my little spy told me."

I turned around to see Joan's daughter Alice become visible again.

Sabretooth: "Alright then I'll be back in a couple of days."

Joan: "Please be careful."

I smile and kissed her than I turn to Alice.

Sabretooth: (whisper) "You take care of you mother for me while im gone ok."

Alice: "Ok."

I smile at her and than leave the house.

Bobby just watched as Wade got up from the table. He was glad he came out ok, but had to hold in his laughter with Wade's remarks, let alone him being naked.

Bobby walks over to the danger room, and watches the training end and Deadpool's proud stance as he declares victory over his one sentinal.

" Most interesting. "

Victor Von Doom allowed a slow and curious mumble to come from his lips, raising an inquisitive eyebrow at what he was looking at. His expertise was robotics, not astrophysics... but Victor Von Doom was a genius by any means and he could still make out what he was looking at.

Scans from Latverian Intelligence had detected a foreign signature registering in nearby space. He couldn't make out what it was, but it was big, it was powerful, and it was headed this way. Whether or not it would prove to be hostile had yet to be seen, but Doom was prepared. He was always prepared. The question was: could this come to his advantage?

The doctor let a sly grin crack upon his face. He knew he was being watched: Nick Fury and SHIELD had their eyes on him like a hawk: this was not unknown to Doom. Richards and his bandit Fantastic Four probably had a satellite on him as well. But perhaps... perhaps this impending danger could provide a distraction for Doom to execute his plans. If he had become aware of it, most likely Fury had too. And knowing SHIELD, the entire USA is most likely on high alert.

Perfect.

Doom crossed his arms across his chest, pondering the thought of pummeling the Fantastic Four and Nick Fury, once and for all...

Sue watched as Johnny and Frankie excitedly grab various baby items and headed toward the nursey. "Oh, they love it now......" she thought jokingly. What Sue enjoyed was how proudly they were taking on parenthood and with such enthusiasum too.

Sue walked back up to her and Reed's quarters thinking about her Brother. She was happy that he had decided to head up and re-assemble the avengers again, but something inside of her was just waiting for someone like Captian America to take over and let Johnny take it easy. It wasn't as though Sue didn't think Johnny wouldn' t do a good job, "He'll be a great leader one day....." Sue re-thought about it "no.....He already is" She smiled. Sue only wanted for every one of the F4 members to take more extreme caution especially with Doom still out there and Frankie having two new twin babies, She knew Reed wanted the exact same. Sue turned around to see smiling Franklin right behind her.

"Hi mommy"

"Hi, Sweetie"

"Did you see Uncle Ben anywhere?"

"Umm no, I think he and Alica are out right now"

"Aww....." Franklin sighed "OK"

"Well can I make you something then?"

"Yes!........Please" Sue giggled as Franklin ran toward the Kitchen "Mom, I love our new home"

"So do I, Honey"

"AND my new room"
Franklin smiled

"You new room is great too..." Sue laughed while taking out a package of bread. "OK now your sure you didn't bother or wake your sister on your way here right?"

"Don't worry I didn't......Where's Daddy?"

"He's working.....Don't you worry Franklin, I'm gonna go see what's up as soon as I do this, kay?" She answered while spreading jam on one of slices of bread.

"Yup!"

OOC: Yay! Season 3!!:D I had completely overlooked Batknever playing Namor, until I read your first post. Crap am going to have my hands full now? :p

Wilson sat in his crime control center, contemplating the events that have shaped his life in the last few months. He had almost become the President of the United States, only to have it ripped from his grasp. He enjoyed the enormous rush of power he felt during his candidacy. That sense of power is what led Wilson to the Middle East to help Legion vanquish his enemies. You see, Legion had promised to make Wilson a diplomat and with the immunity that that position holds, he could get away with almost anything he wanted. This was going to be a great time in the life of Wilson Fisk. In the last year the so-called "super villains" had ravaged New York City and now Wilson was ready to reclaim HIS city from the psychos. Wilson had a meeting with some like minded people that would assure that he would do just that. And once they take control of New York, the rest of the world will fall like dominos. It is going to be a good year to be the Kingpin of Crime.

kingpin.jpg

"mmm coffee good." said Wade flipping through the paper.

"Um that's tea Wade." replyed the professor.

"Same thing if you ask me. Hey the Avengers are recruting! That gives me an idea..."

"Wade, you're in no condition to go."

"Oh come on! Who are you my Mom? Just don't pack me a lunch." said Deadpool as he suited up and stepped outside the door. "Well, thanks and all that. I'll send ya a nice fruit basket or something."

"Take care Wade."

"Back at ya."

The door closed, and Deadpool began to walk. Before he slippied into the coma, he remembered calling himself something. A hero. If he was going to keep up with that, he was going to have to do something worth while. He was going to join the Avengers.

Wade walked up to the mansion. It was ruined. Not too far away from him, he could see Hawkeye. Figuring that he might be in charge, he walked over to him.

"Hey I saw you from across the party and I felt compelled to tell you... how gay do you look in that costume? I mean is it some kinda party today? You have to look stupid or something? Don't tell me Electro's around here somewhere. And it better not be the new Avengers uniform cause I am NOT wearing that. We'd give the legon of losers a run for there money that's for sure." Wade laughed to himself. "So, where do I sign up?"

"OK, so whatta ya got?" Hawkeye asked Johnny.

Johnny sat at the makeshift table in the courtyard, studying the papers he had in his hand.

"I dunno. This is gonna be a tough call."

"C'mon Johnny, you wanna be our new leader, you gotta make the hard decisions."

"OK," Johnny looked up at Clint. "Hit me."

Hawkeye threw another card face down on the table, and Johnny picked it up.

"I'll stand."

"Hawkeye took a look at his cards, and then dealt himself two more.

"OK, whatta ya got?"

"Twenty." Johny laid his cards down, smiling triumphantly. He reached for the bets in the middle of the table. Some loose pocket change and the assorted dollar bill or two.

"Not so fast Hot Head," Hawkeye laid down his cards. "Twenty One."

Clint reached into the center and took his newly won earnings.

"That was my lunch money," Johnny groaned.

"You two...," Frankie walked up behind Johnny, rubbing his shoulders. "Besides, shouldn't we be doing something?"

"We are. We're playing cards."

"No, I meant..."

"I know what you meant, but there's nothing we can do until we hear from Fury. Just relax, hun. Could you grab me a can of soda?"

Frankie turned and walked to the cooler.

"OK, my turn. Best two-out-of-three hands of five card stud. Winner takes..." Johnny could see Hawkeye wasn't listening. His gaze was fixed on something behind Johnny. Johnny turned to see him staring at Frankie as she walked to the cooler.

"Hey! That's my wife!"[/B]

"Just admiring a fine piece of human form."

"You're gonna be admiring that bow up your..."

Hank Pym came from around the corner of the mansion, just in time to see Clint and Johnny stuggling around on the ground. Hawkeye fighting with the boss.

"Home sweet home," he muttered, heading to the cooler.

-

Hawkeye and Johnny finished with their little scrap and stood up, brushing themselves off.

"I guess you're a little more than flash and flame, Storm. Not too bad at all."

"Living with The Thing will do that to ya."

Wade walked up to the mansion. It was ruined. Not too far away from him, he could see Hawkeye. Figuring that he might be in charge, he walked over to him.

"Hey I saw you from across the party and I felt compelled to tell you... how gay do you look in that costume? I mean is it some kinda party today? You have to look stupid or something? Don't tell me Electro's around here somewhere. And it better not be the new Avengers uniform cause I am NOT wearing that. We'd give the legon of losers a run for there money that's for sure." Wade laughed to himself. "So, where do I sign up?"

Johnny and Clint looked at each other, and then back to Deadpool. Johnny pinched himself, and Clint poked at Deadpool, making sure this wasn't some weird dream. Johnny then started looking around.

"What are you looking for?"

"Hidden camera, or Ashton Kutcher."

Johnny looked back at Deadpool.

"Are you, God help us all, serious?"

Spider-Man9X17 said:
"OK, so whatta ya got?" Hawkeye asked Johnny.

Johnny sat at the makeshift table in the courtyard, studying the papers he had in his hand.

"I dunno. This is gonna be a tough call."

"C'mon Johnny, you wanna be our new leader, you gotta make the hard decisions."

"OK," Johnny looked up at Clint. "Hit me."

Hawkeye threw another card face down on the table, and Johnny picked it up.

"I'll stand."

"Hawkeye took a look at his cards, and then dealt himself two more.

"OK, whatta ya got?"

"Twenty." Johny laid his cards down, smiling triumphantly. He reached for the bets in the middle of the table. Some loose pocket change and the assorted dollar bill or two.

"Not so fast Hot Head," Hawkeye laid down his cards. "Twenty One."

Clint reached into the center and took his newly won earnings.

"That was my lunch money," Johnny groaned.

"You two...," Frankie walked up behind Johnny, rubbing his shoulders. "Besides, shouldn't we be doing something?"

"We are. We're playing cards."

"No, I meant..."

"I know what you meant, but there's nothing we can do until we hear from Fury. Just relax, hun. Could you grab me a can of soda?"

Frankie turned and walked to the cooler.

"OK, my turn. Best two-out-of-three hands of five card stud. Winner takes..." Johnny could see Hawkeye wasn't listening. His gaze was fixed on something behind Johnny. Johnny turned to see him staring at Frankie as she walked to the cooler.

"Hey! That's my wife!"[/B]

"Just admiring a fine piece of human form."

"You're gonna be admiring that bow up your..."

Hank Pym came from around the corner of the mansion, just in time to see Clint and Johnny stuggling around on the ground. Hawkeye fighting with the boss.

"Home sweet home," he muttered, heading to the cooler.

-

Hawkeye and Johnny finished with their little scrap and stood up, brushing themselves off.

"I guess you're a little more than flash and flame, Storm. Not too bad at all."

"Living with The Thing will do that to ya."

Johnny and Clint looked at each other, and then back to Deadpool. Johnny pinched himself, and Clint poked at Deadpool, making sure this wasn't some weird dream. Johnny then started looking around.

"What are you looking for?"

"Hidden camera, or Ashton Kutcher."

Johnny looked back at Deadpool.

"Are you, God help us all, serious?"

Deadpool stared at Hawkeye and Johnny just looking at him. "Umm, yeah I am. Jeezus you two look like you've never seen a deadly merc that has commited some of the worlds biggest assainations, want to join a team before. What you think this is one of my jokes? Okay I'm funny but I'm not sad. I have better things to do with my time... ok I don't have anything better to do with my time but yeah I'm serious. So you guys got any hot chicks to join the team yet? I just passed a chick with red hair. Damn she was fine. Pro slapper to." Deadpool said feeling the mark the woman had left on his face.

"So I figured the merc stuff was getting old. Being a hero sounded like a nice change, plus you Avenger guys must be lloaded aswell as famous and having some of the finest chicks around. You know what I mean. Black Widow? She can show me how she operates any day. Am I in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"