The "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season III

"Poker huh?" said Wade looking at the game and sitting down. "Well I don't mean to brag to you ladies but I've dealt with the best... poker type people in the world." He took a bunch of cards and studied them for a while. "Umm... so Johnny, got any 3s?"

Electro UK said:
"Poker huh?" said Wade looking at the game and sitting down. "Well I don't mean to brag to you ladies but I've dealt with the best... poker type people in the world." He took a bunch of cards and studied them for a while. "Umm... so Johnny, got any 3s?"

"No, you got any brains, Dumbpool," Johnny dealt out the cards. "When I said 'poker', did you maybe confuse that with 'Go Fish', which is a completely different game with all new rules. Because, I mean, they're easy to confuse, both using cards and all."

"Friggin' moron," Johnny said to himself. "Never gonna get Pete's answer now."

"More cards, huh?" Hawkeye sat down at the table. "OK, I'm always up for some free money."

"Johnny, Johnny, Johnny," Ben joined the table, crowding everyone else out. "So this is how you put the Avengers back together. What happen, need some extra money to pay for the mansion?"

"Funny, Ben. You in?"

"You better believe it."

"OK. Anyone else getting in here? Last call, better hurry up!"

rigel7soldiers said:
"Hey, It's Daredevil. Waddayou want, Red Guy? Wait... yer not gonna join, are ya? 'Cause they'll let ya in. They've jus' been handin' out membership cards ta every costumed freak they see. I'll get the others... Hey, guys, Hornhead's her!"

"Rhino?"Daredevil said,slightly alarmed.

"Your An Avenger?"He asked.

Damn......Things DID change.

Spider-Man9x17 said:
"No, you got any brains, Dumbpool," Johnny dealt out the cards. "When I said 'poker', did you maybe confuse that with 'Go Fish', which is a completely different game with all new rules. Because, I mean, they're easy to confuse, both using cards and all."

"Friggin' moron," Johnny said to himself. "Never gonna get Pete's answer now."

"More cards, huh?" Hawkeye sat down at the table. "OK, I'm always up for some free money."

"Johnny, Johnny, Johnny," Ben joined the table, crowding everyone else out. "So this is how you put the Avengers back together. What happen, need some extra money to pay for the mansion?"

"Funny, Ben. You in?"

"You better believe it."

"OK. Anyone else getting in here? Last call, better hurry up!"

Daredevil heard Johnny,and walked over to them,still in shock over the lack of.......a Mansion.

"Whats going on?"He asked.

"Wheres the mansion?"

"Po...ker?" Wade said in confusement. This was new to him. "Umm... OH Poker! Yeh heh, sorry got mixed up for a bit there. Could anyone remind me on the concept of that one? It's just been so long since I've played it is all."

OOC: Sorry I would have put more effort into this post but I'm watching Live 8. I just saw Will Smith over in Phillie. Right now over here, Travis are on. Who's performing for you guys?

"He has no idea," Hawkeye whispered

"Yeah, I know. Dealin' him in anyway. Easy money."

Johnny turned to Deadpool.

"I'll just give you five cards, and when I tell you too, put them in the middle of the table. Simple enough, right?" Johnny looked over his hand, and threw a dollar in the middle of the table.

"Maybe we can use him as a decoy or scarifice or somethin'..."

Daredevil heard Johnny,and walked over to them,still in shock over the lack of.......a Mansion.

"Whats going on?"He asked.

"Wheres the mansion?"

"Sup, Matt," Johnny said in passing.

"Mansion's right over there, or what's left of it," Hawkeye said. "And there's the new one over there. You blind or something?"

The other heroes went silent. Hawkeye looked up, greeted by a pack of angry glares.

"What? What did I.....oohhhh. My bad. Sorry."

"So, Double D, you in or not?"

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. Classes started again this week and it's been kind of hectic readjusting to them after a month and a half of sitting around doing nothing. I should be more reliable from here on out, though. Also, watch out for some color changes. The bold letters have been kind of annoying me lately, so I'm just changing stuff around. I'll make sure to indicate who's speaking for this and the next few posts.

IC: Thor and Dane walked around the embassy, checking on things. Sif had managed to tell a few magic-users about Desak, but as was so often the case with adventurers, many were impossible to get in touch with. Valkyrie was numbered among the latter, and her potent Asgardian weapons made Thor worry that Desak might have already gotten to her. He told Dane as much.

"Beyond which," Thor added, "Brunnhilde has e'er been a loyal servant of Asgard, and thus, 'tis my duty as prince of the realm eternal to ensure her safety. I would, of course, have thee by my side, Dane Whitman."

Dane shrugged and spread his arms incredulously. "Thor. Buddy. Like you even have to ask!"

"Very well. Sif, stay thee here and manage the embassy in my absence. Continue thy efforts to contact the others who may be in danger, as well."

"Excuse me? I am not some groundskeeper that you can leave in charge of your house while you run off and fight bullies!" "Sofia Blake" slammed her bracelets together (perhaps a bit rougher than she needed to) and transformed into her true Asgardian body. "I am a warrior born of the golden realm as surely as thou art! 'Twould be unfitting for me to dawdle here while evil roams yet unchecked!"

"My wife, I didst grow up with thee. I know well the proof of thy mettle, but 'tis merely a search and rescue mission that Dane and I endeavor 'pon now."

"So I would obviously ne'er be of assistance in a search? My eyes are merely for seeking weaknesses in foes? My hands merely for clutching a sword to exact vengeance?"

Thor nervously eyed Dane and the other embassy personnel who were admirably playing it off, but could obviously overhear. "Sif. My life, my heart," he said with strained patience, "we must merely find Brunnhilde and assure ourselves that she is safe. Thou know the strength of Desak; 'twould be sheer folly for the Knight and I to e'en attempt a confrontation alone. Let thy mind be at rest. I fully intend to have thee at my side when the day of battle comes. But for the time being, thou art the only one whom I would entrust the operations of the embassy to in my stead."

"Aye, and that is supposed to make me feel better? Thou art truly insufferable, Thor. First thou drag me down to Midgard using our marriage as a leash! Now thou would foist thy earthly responsibilities 'pon thy lowly ball and chain? Not e'en among the coarse and uncivilized frost giants hath I witnessed such unmanliness--"

"By the bristling beard of Odin, woman, 'tis THEE who art insufferable! Thou wouldst make a mountain out of a molehill--nay, a mountain is too small for thee! Thou wouldst make HILDSKJALF ITSELF out of the tiniest speck of NOTHINGNESS! And for what?! To prove to me, thy e'er-faithful husband, that thou art worthy of thy hard-won title of shield maiden?! 'Tis wholly unnecessary and pure stupidity besides!! Now HEAR me, woman, and hear me WELL! Thou shall SIT thy rump down 'pon yonder chair, SEE to the operations of this facility, and CONTINUE attempting to contact our allies until I return, for so help me, if I hear one more word from thee, ODIN HIMSELF shall have to forgive me for what I might do!!"

Dane, shocked at Thor's harsh words, rounded on the thunder god. "Hey, settle down, goldilocks! That's no way to talk to a lady--"

Before Dane could utter another word, however, Sif grabbed Thor and pulled his lips to hers in a kiss full of fiery lust. After many seconds, she finally pushed him away so savagely that he nearly stumbled despite his well-honed warrior balance and grace. "Get thee hence, then," Sif panted with fire in her eyes. "And husband? Do not delay in thy return," she whispered breathily.

Thor grabbed Dane by the arm and hurriedly pulled him out of the embassy. "Come, Dane. We must be done with this mission. Quickly."

Dane shook his head, trying to comprehend just what the hell had happened while Thor dragged him along. "Wh--Bu--I d--" was all he could sputter out.

"Thou art naturally confused. Suffice it to say, the courtship rituals between gods and goddesses are vastly different from thy earthly ones."

"Whew!" Dane breathed with his eyes wide. "Apparently they are." Dane looked around. "So, uh, what now?"

"Now we find Valkyrie."

"Well, yeah, but how, exactly?"

"In truth, I know not. Come, perhaps the newly-reformed Avengers might assist us. I have been meaning to visit them anyway, and I know they would appreciate seeing one who so honorably filled their ranks for so long a time once more."

"Well, I don't like to brag," Dane blushed.

"Nonsense!" Thor said, slapping Dane so hard on the back that Dane's teeth rattled. "Come, let us hie to Avengers Mansion."

"Ow. Uh, yeah. Hey, wait a sec, wasn't the mansion destroyed?"

"Aye, the Fantastic Four's Human Torch didst reorganize the Avengers after the recent tragedy involving Wanda. Best thou hear as little about that as possible. They have been reconstructing the mansion whilst thou were recovering from thy injuries."

Something happened with Wanda? the Knight thought. Oh well, can't worry about that now. To Thor he said: "All right, let's check it out." Dane put his helmet on and whistled. A horse with a gleaming white, almost silvery coat shimmered into view beside him. "Hey there, Strider ol' boy." He stroked the stallion's mane. "Yeah, I know you've been cooped up in... well, wherever the heck you go when you're not here. But don't worry, we're gonna stretch your legs good now. We're going for a ride." He hopped on Strider's back. "All right, Thor. Lead the way."

"Alas, my hammer doth take me across the city at great speeds, Dane. I fear no mere winged steed would be able to keep up."

"Oh, don't you worry about Strider and me. We'll be all right," he replied with a knowing smile.

"Very well." Thor took off with a boom. He was traveling well over the speed of sound. He looked back to see how far back Dane was, but was astonished when he had to stop his head halfway. Dane was perched on Strider's back and flying right beside him. "A flying mount who can exceed the speed of sound? Truly, friend Dane, the Lady of the Lake didst bless thee with fine gifts!"

"Don't I know it!"

The two heroes raced towards the newly reconstructed Avengers Mansion...

Spider-Man9X17 said:
"Sup, Matt," Johnny said in passing.

"Mansion's right over there, or what's left of it," Hawkeye said. "And there's the new one over there. You blind or something?"

The other heroes went silent. Hawkeye looked up, greeted by a pack of angry glares.

"What? What did I.....oohhhh. My bad. Sorry."

"So, Double D, you in or not?"

Daredevil shrugged off the blind comment....He was used to it.And then......He realised who said that.

"Nice to see you too,Clint."He said.

He could tell Clint really didnt want to talk about it....but the man was believed to be dead.

Then again........So could Wilson Fisk,at one point....and Elektra...

He looked down at the cards.Not that he could see them,but He could smell the print on them.

"Its been awhile."He said,with a smirk.

He looked over at Johnny's direction.

"Im in.Where do I sit?"He said.

TheCorpulent1 said:
The two heroes raced towards the Avengers' new base in the Baxter Building...

OOC:The Avengers are at the Mansion construction site right now, playing poker. The only thing you'll find at the Baxter Building is 4 little kids, and maybe one of Reed's boring lectures. :p

Reed Richards. World Class Scientist. Superhero. The Most Boring Person In New York.
After many hours of working on a new machine that could create energy to power the world, Reed decided to take a break. I wonder what the rest of the team is doing.

Reed picked up a com link. “Johnny were are you?”

"As of late, I been wonderin'... How much longer? I am livin' here when it's thru... right? Also, shouldn't we be doin' sumthin'? Sumthin' 'sides babysittin' Deadpool?" I said to the other Avengers... an' DD, I guess. It's weird... we're Earth's Mightiest, and yet we're startin' kinda small. I just finished talkin' when Thor an' tha Knight showed up.

Karem-Knight said:
ASIA, CHINA BEIJIN:

The good people of Chine go about there business while they wait for what's lurking.

Elese where:

The Vision 2 is in his hiding place waiting for command from his Father, Ultron. While he waits for the message the mission is simple, destroy Beijin and the rest of China then soon Asia will follow. The verdict came too the heir of Ultron.

“Rise” he said too all of them. They all did as he wished. An Hour later Beijin saw thousands of robots come. Standing there the people we’re frightened. Just then another robot came down with a cape in front them he landed.

“ATTACK!”
Galactus.jpg

GALACTUS appeared overhead. He was extremely dissapointed. He had read millions of energy signatures from across the galaxy, implying massive amounts of energy. Enough to sustain him for some time. But somehow, the number had dropped down to thousands. Either way, the sheer amount of energy primitive earth science would need to power these infernal gnats simply didn't make sense to the cosmic hungerer. He would consume them nonetheless, the nuclear reactions generated by thousands of reactors would prove a light snack.

Spider-Man9X17 said:
"He has no idea," Hawkeye whispered

"Yeah, I know. Dealin' him in anyway. Easy money."

Johnny turned to Deadpool.

"I'll just give you five cards, and when I tell you too, put them in the middle of the table. Simple enough, right?" Johnny looked over his hand, and threw a dollar in the middle of the table.

"Maybe we can use him as a decoy or scarifice or somethin'..."

"Simple enough." Wade repeated.

"Sorry Johnny," he thought to himself. "but I'm a little low on cash." He reached into Johnny's pocket and grabbed his wallet. Johnny didn't even realise and it was hard enough for Wade to contain his laughter as he took $200 from his wallet and slipped it back into the pocket. "Besides, I really don't trust ya."

Wade laid $10 on the table. "Umm... hit me?"

rigel7soldiers said:
"As of late, I been wonderin'... How much longer? I am livin' here when it's thru... right? Also, shouldn't we be doin' sumthin'? Sumthin' 'sides babysittin' Deadpool?" I said to the other Avengers... an' DD, I guess. It's weird... we're Earth's Mightiest, and yet we're startin' kinda small. I just finished talkin' when Thor an' tha Knight showed up.
"Ho, fellow Avengers! I come bearing an unexpected ally and a request for thy assistance."

"Hey, all. Whoa, wait a sec. Deadpool? The Rhino?? Man, the Avengers sure have changed since I was leading the team..."

"Indeed, but rest assured, all those present here today are united by a sincere desire to see wrongs righted and evil avenged." He eyed Deadpool, with whom he'd had one earlier run-in. "Most of them, at any rate."

"Well, the Avengers have certainly made good on some questionable members before," Dane said, patting Hawkeye on the shoulder. "Hell, even I fought them on a case of mistaken identity my first time out."

While Dane got reacquainted with some of the others, Thor consulted Johnny on their troubles. "Thy efforts are bearing fruition well, friend Torch. Truly, thou art a credit to the name of the group I helped establish. But now I must seek thy aid in a matter. I endeavor to locate a missing Asgardian, Brunnhilde of the Valkyries. My efforts to do so at the embassy have proven futile, so I wondered if I might borrow the Avengers' more advanced equipment for a time."

IC: Blade

Nightwing said:
IC: Gambit

The familiar looks around the car at the xmen in the back seat. Wolverine grins as he unsheaths his claws. The kid turns the other way to look at Gambit. Gambit holds a glowing card up and grins also. The kid faces forward. Abigail turns to him. "Not havin second thoughts about being on the wrong team are ya?" Blade let out a chuckle. It was the first that anyone had heard from him in a long time. The rest of the trip was silent.

Night falls on the London street and all the stinking suckheads rush for the building across the street from us: The Triquent. I turn to the Familiar.

"Ok, Trainee, show us the way." We all step out of the van. I turn to our driver. "Stay next to the van, in case we need to get out of here quickly." He nods and leans against the engine of the van. I start my battle plans.

"Ok, here's how we're going to do this: King, Abagail, Gambit, Logan, guard around the nightclub, and wait for my signal, like before. Blaze, you're coming with me and the Trainee. When we get to our guy--whom, you, Trainee, are going to help me find--I want you to go all brimstone and help me with the interrogation process.

"Alright, let's move out."

With that, I grab the Trainee and put one of my guns to his back, letting him guide me and Blaze, and we step inside the club.

IC: Captain America

After a few hours of riding on the plane and a few hours more of running from the drop-off point, I make it to Lavitra.

Stealth is the main key. I will probably have to use a disquise at some point to figure out what Doom is planning, but until I can find someone, I'll have to handle the exciting part of hiding.

I was just outside one of the airstrips when I noticed a plane landing near. I quickly dive towards the foliage to figure out who it is.

During this waiting, I have a strange musing: Why in the hell am I wearing a red, white, and blue suit during a stealth mission? Sure, I had a chance to put on my more incomspicous costumes--duller colors, and a more aerodynamic design (ie--no floppy ears), but still. You'd think I would be allowed a black suit so I could blend in more--

I step out of the musing as the door of the plane opens. Several men step out that I don't reconize--but the last one I do reconize. How could I NOT reconize him?

The Red Skull.

Electro UK said:
Wade laid $10 on the table. "Umm... hit me?"

"Jeezus..." Johnny muttered, though he was about to grant Deadpool's request before Thor intervened

"Ho, fellow Avengers! I come bearing an unexpected ally and a request for thy assistance."

"Hey, all. Whoa, wait a sec. Deadpool? The Rhino?? Man, the Avengers sure have changed since I was leading the team..."

"Indeed, but rest assured, all those present here today are united by a sincere desire to see wrongs righted and evil avenged." He eyed Deadpool, with whom he'd had one earlier run-in. "Most of them, at any rate."

"Well, the Avengers have certainly made good on some questionable members before," Dane said, patting Hawkeye on the shoulder. "Hell, even I fought them on a case of mistaken identity my first time out."

While Dane got reacquainted with some of the others, Thor consulted Johnny on their troubles. "Thy efforts are bearing fruition well, friend Torch. Truly, thou art a credit to the name of the group I helped establish. But now I must seek thy aid in a matter. I endeavor to locate a missing Asgardian, Brunnhilde of the Valkyries. My efforts to do so at the embassy have proven futile, so I wondered if I might borrow the Avengers' more advanced equipment for a time."

"You take whatever you want, big guy. The Avengers were your team long before they were mine. You need any extra manpower, that's yours too."

“Johnny were are you?”

Johnny unholstered his commlink. He was becoming quite the busy man.

"I'm at the mansion. What's up?"

"Oh yeah, Bic Head, Fury wants the team at the Triskelion ASAP."

"OK. Hawkeye; you, Wanda, Hank and Jan go meet Fury. Frankie, Crystal, Ben and I will head back to the Baxter to see what's up. Thor, you can take anything and anyone you need. Matt, if you aren't busy, I need a babysitter for Deadpool. And Pete, if you wanna come with us, we can finish our conversation. Got it, everyone?"
The group nodded.

"OK. Avengers Assemble."

DarkKnightJRK said:
IC: Blade

Night falls on the London street and all the stinking suckheads rush for the building across the street from us: The Triquent. I turn to the Familiar.

"Ok, Trainee, show us the way." We all step out of the van. I turn to our driver. "Stay next to the van, in case we need to get out of here quickly." He nods and leans against the engine of the van. I start my battle plans.

"Ok, here's how we're going to do this: King, Abagail, Gambit, Logan, guard around the nightclub, and wait for my signal, like before. Blaze, you're coming with me and the Trainee. When we get to our guy--whom, you, Trainee, are going to help me find--I want you to go all brimstone and help me with the interrogation process.

"Alright, let's move out."

With that, I grab the Trainee and put one of my guns to his back, letting him guide me and Blaze, and we step inside the club.

IC:Wolverine

Logan,Gambit,Abigail,and King step out as soon as Blade,Blaze,and the whimp step in.

Logan retracts his claws,to keep from being noticed.

"You heard the man....."

Logan turns.

"Im not the boss here,but I think It'd be best if I guard the North entrance."

He turns to Abagail.

"You handle the west entrance."

He turns to King.

"You.....stay the hell away from me.Oh,and handle the east entrance while your at it."

He turns to Gambit.

"I guess that leaves you the south entrance."

He looks at all of them.

"Anyone got any problems with that?"

King raises his hand,mockingly.

"Shut Up."Logan says,not even giving him the chance.

With that,they all take their positions around the club.

Spider-Man9X17 said:
"Jeezus..." Johnny muttered, though he was about to grant Deadpool's request before Thor intervened

"You take whatever you want, big guy. The Avengers were your team long before they were mine. You need any extra manpower, that's yours too."

Johnny unholstered his commlink. He was becoming quite the busy man.

"I'm at the mansion. What's up?"

"Oh yeah, Bic Head, Fury wants the team at the Triskelion ASAP."

"OK. Hawkeye; you, Wanda, Hank and Jan go meet Fury. Frankie, Crystal, Ben and I will head back to the Baxter to see what's up. Thor, you can take anything and anyone you need. Matt, if you aren't busy, I need a babysitter for Deadpool. And Pete, if you wanna come with us, we can finish our conversation. Got it, everyone?"
The group nodded.

"OK. Avengers Assemble."

"And what about me? What about my needs? What about Rhino?"

DarkKnightJRK said:
IC: Captain America

After a few hours of riding on the plane and a few hours more of running from the drop-off point, I make it to Lavitra.

Stealth is the main key. I will probably have to use a disquise at some point to figure out what Doom is planning, but until I can find someone, I'll have to handle the exciting part of hiding.

I was just outside one of the airstrips when I noticed a plane landing near. I quickly dive towards the foliage to figure out who it is.

During this waiting, I have a strange musing: Why in the hell am I wearing a red, white, and blue suit during a stealth mission? Sure, I had a chance to put on my more incomspicous costumes--duller colors, and a more aerodynamic design (ie--no floppy ears), but still. You'd think I would be allowed a black suit so I could blend in more--

I step out of the musing as the door of the plane opens. Several men step out that I don't reconize--but the last one I do reconize. How could I NOT reconize him?

The Red Skull.

Skull steps off the plane after beating the cook half to death. He would never grow tired of berating his subordinates and abusing his authority. Something seemed wrong in the air he thought. He began questioning his descision to stop in Latveria but remembered he would need strong allies to succeed, and there are few stronger than Victor Von Doom. Then he saw it out of the corner of his eye...

"They send you half way around the world to spy on me and they can't even afford to get you some camoflauge Rogers? Then again, your all about the image arent you? Who would Captain America be without his red white and blue..."

Spider-Man9X17 said:

"My thanks, Johnny, but 'tis merely a rescue mission. The Black Knight and I should suffice. Come, Dane, thou art more familiar with the Avengers' earthly technology than I. I shall require thy aid."

Dane looked up from his mingling. "Sure thing, Thor."

The group nodded.

"OK. Avengers Assemble."
Thor stopped to look back at the others on his way to the surveillance room. Any other time, he would assist the Avengers in their business, but right now he had weightier concerns.

When he and Dane reached the surveillance room, Dane sat down at the main computer and got to work. Thor, having very little patience for technology, just tried to stay out of Dane's way the best he could.

"So, you gonna tell me why you didn't ask the Avengers for help on our little shindig?"

"'Tis not their concern. Matters of magic are well beyond the Avengers' ken. Were Hercules among their number, I may have considered requesting his help, but in this case I fear the other Avengers' inexperience with magic might make them more a hindrance than a help."

"Ah. Well, I guess you're right about that." He tapped on the keyboard for a few more seconds. "Hey, here we go! Based on local news reports, superhero sightings, and a few other criteria, the computer's placing Valkyrie in Miami, Florida with a 95% certainty."

"Then that is our next destination. Get thee close to me, Dane. This trip would take us too long e'en with thy steed's unparalleled swiftness." Thor created a portal and the pair found themselves in the middle of South Beach. Thor looked around and immediately wanted to leave.

"You all right, big guy? You're looking a little flushed."

"Verily, this clime does not agree with my northern upbringing. I would find Brunnhilde and be on our way without delay."

"Sure thing. Let me just get Strider and the search can begin." Dane whistled for Strider, mounted the stallion, and they set off.

iceman03 said:
Bobby finishes some cereal when he notices something.

"Where is Warren? Man, I have been so preoccupied that I didn't notice he was gone. I better see if I can get ahold of him, tonight is our night of the week where we go and have a night on the town when we aren't saving the world. I better see if I can find him."

Bobby begins to walk to the communications center when he passes the Professor sitting outside of the gym. "Hey prof whats up? Its not like you to be spying in on gym class! Shouldn't you be spying on British Literatue or something?"

"No, Bobby, its because of David. He is in there. I was just wondering if he is ok. He says he is, but I don't know."

"Oh, your son is here! Awesome! He can come out with Warren and I into town tonight!"

The professor gives Bobby a stern, dissaproving look.

"What? Everything we do is 'PG rated', I promise. Anyway, maybe I will talk to him later, see whats up, maybe beat him in a game of pool or something."

"A game of pool would be much more preferable than a night on the town with you and Warren."

"OK. You haven't seen Warren have you?"

"I am afraid not."

"Ok, I will see if I can get ahold of him."

With that, Bobby says goodbye to his mentor and continues to the communications room.
nyheader.gif

(The class has ended as Legion and the other students prepare for lunch. As Legion exits the class he is met by his father who was waiting on the outside of class)

Legion- Hey Dad whats up?
Professor X- Nothing David just wanted check up on the youngsters and you of course.

(as the students pass both father and son watch them)

Legion- You certianly an interesting way to set the school up the good kids in one group and the bad kids in another.
Professor X- None of the children are bad David some just lack the discipline of others.
Legion- Ah.
Well I'm going to grab a bite to eat Ill swing by the office later.

Professor X- Oh yes one last thing Iceman/Bobby wanted to take you out later as a welcoming. He said he would be in the comm room so you can get in touch with him there, and David tell Bobby nothing too wild!
Legion- (smiling) Nothing wild where's the fun in that?

(A half smile half disapproving look comes to the Professor's face)

IC: Captain America:

rex26 said:
Skull steps off the plane after beating the cook half to death. He would never grow tired of berating his subordinates and abusing his authority. Something seemed wrong in the air he thought. He began questioning his descision to stop in Latveria but remembered he would need strong allies to succeed, and there are few stronger than Victor Von Doom. Then he saw it out of the corner of his eye...

"They send you half way around the world to spy on me and they can't even afford to get you some camoflauge Rogers? Then again, your all about the image arent you? Who would Captain America be without his red white and blue..."

I'm slightly shocked to hear Skull idenitfy me. How the hell did he spot me? I looked at my uniform and realized THAT'S how the hell he saw me. No longer seeing the use of hiding in the foliage, I stand up and walk towards him.

"Horrifyingly enough, I was thinking the same thing a few minutes ago. Now answer me this, why are you here on Lavitra, Skull?"

Rizpower said:
Galactus.jpg

GALACTUS appeared overhead. He was extremely dissapointed. He had read millions of energy signatures from across the galaxy, implying massive amounts of energy. Enough to sustain him for some time. But somehow, the number had dropped down to thousands. Either way, the sheer amount of energy primitive earth science would need to power these infernal gnats simply didn't make sense to the cosmic hungerer. He would consume them nonetheless, the nuclear reactions generated by thousands of reactors would prove a light snack.
Firelord followed Galactus closely. He had mixed feelings about coming back to Earth. He wondered if he would run into the Silver Surfer again...

DarkKnightJRK said:
IC: Captain America:

I'm slightly shocked to hear Skull idenitfy me. How the hell did he spot me? I looked at my uniform and realized THAT'S how the hell he saw me. No longer seeing the use of hiding in the foliage, I stand up and walk towards him.

"Horrifyingly enough, I was thinking the same thing a few minutes ago. Now answer me this, why are you here on Lavitra, Skull?"

"You always were so damn inquisitive werent you Rogers? My affairs with the Dear Doctor are of no concern to you. And in case you havent noticed your in no position to be asking questions, youve completely lost your cover, this wouldnt be too much of a task for you normally, my friend, but the shock of our long overdue reconciliation must have clogged your head or did you forget? Your in Latveria Rogers! You have no ally here, and I must assume are trespassing...internationally. So I have two options for you Rogers, start running or show me a passport..."

With this Skull and his Hechmen begin moving in slowly on Captain America. Left alone on this airstrip there would be nowhere for Cap to run or hide, he was completely outnumbered and surrounded. Skull a step forward that the rest...

"You can feel it can't you Rogers, this bond we share! It tears you up inside but deep down you know were made of the same thing, you and I. Almost like brothers whove gone their seperate paths. Your the Alpha and im the Omega and we both knew when we started this...sooner or later this dance weve been sharing for the past 6 decades had to come to an end..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"