The "Heroes Vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season IV Signup Thread

It takes wwaaaaayyyyy to long to level dudes up! I tried training them up, and I did for like an hour, and I hardly got a single level! Whats the best way to level up you think? And whats your dream team?

right now, and you have to remember this is based on my preference and play style so it's probably different for you

I'm playing

Collosus as my main
Iceman
Cyclops
Nightcrawler

I'll switch Iceman or Nightcrawler out with Rogue when I need to fly somewhere, but Iceman is getting more and more powerful. But nightcrawlers salvation ability will be nice to have as well I feel...

best way to level? play as a single character, then switch after he levels to another, and go everywhere in the zone, don't just complete the tasks.
That's my strategy at least.

Who are you playing as?

SuGarRush said:
WOOOT!!! welcome Captain America!

Q, do him justice buddy, you know how I feel about him, he's one of my two favorites.

Will do. I did a few Cap posts for last season. I'm most proud of the little get together I did with him and the surviving Howling Comandoes.

Master Bruce said:
Not to be a b****,but when your updating the roster,would you mind putting a space between Master and Bruce in my name? :p

...God,I sound like a b****,don't I? :o

...God, You are. :o ;)

Ok, ok I know we're all very excited about Deadpool legends 2... I mean X-men legends 2 (Woah, the rest of the team must have slipped my mind there) but think you guys could tell me what color you plan on putting your speech text in this season?

Red For DD.

Unless someone has a problem with me using that,then I could always switch to something else.:daredevil

I think dark red and bold verdana works best for DD. And dark red comic sans works for Deadpool. And on said topic, light reed comic sans for Spider Man would work best.

True,but I think Deadpool is using that.

SuGarRush said:
right now, and you have to remember this is based on my preference and play style so it's probably different for you

I'm playing

Collosus as my main
Iceman
Cyclops
Nightcrawler

I'll switch Iceman or Nightcrawler out with Rogue when I need to fly somewhere, but Iceman is getting more and more powerful. But nightcrawlers salvation ability will be nice to have as well I feel...

best way to level? play as a single character, then switch after he levels to another, and go everywhere in the zone, don't just complete the tasks.
That's my strategy at least.

Who are you playing as?

I bought a srategy guide so I haven't missed anything so far. I picked up everything and went everywhere

My "best team" would be

Cyclops
Iceman
Colossus
Magneto

or

Gambit
Rogue
Nightcrawler
Wolverine

Electro UK said:
Ok, ok I know we're all very excited about Deadpool legends 2... I mean X-men legends 2 (Woah, the rest of the team must have slipped my mind there) but think you guys could tell me what color you plan on putting your speech text in this season?

WHERE IS HE IN THE GAME???? he's my favorite marvel character and I've spent hours trying to find him to no avail....

Dark Blue Bold Comic Sans for NightCrawler by the way...

Archangel will be Royal Blue with the Trebuchet MS font

Sparta* said:
I bought a srategy guide so I haven't missed anything so far. I picked up everything and went everywhere

My "best team" would be

Cyclops
Iceman
Colossus
Magneto

or

Gambit
Rogue
Nightcrawler
Wolverine

strategy guide, heh cheater.... *wonders to himself if he can afford one*

so uh, I guess I need to find that Iron Man armor in acts I and II then huh?

SuGarRush said:
WHERE IS HE IN THE GAME???? he's my favorite marvel character and I've spent hours trying to find him to no avail....

Dark Blue Bold Comic Sans for NightCrawler by the way...

He's a boss, he'll come sooner or later. Don't woryy. I don't have it yet, UK doesn't get it till 14 Oct :(

ok but see, I'm basically like ******ed for DeadPool, I bought the game just so I can play as him...
He is a playable character though which is a positive. hopefully on all systems, Gamecube always seems to get the shaft...

Cable will speak in this font and color

Oh and I already beat xml2 twice whats taking you guys so long:p

you answer then, DeadPool, how do I unlock him as a playable ?

SuGarRush said:
ok but see, I'm basically like ******ed for DeadPool, I bought the game just so I can play as him...
He is a playable character though which is a positive. hopefully on all systems, Gamecube always seems to get the shaft...

I wasn't gonna get it until I learnt he was in it. No shame in it :up:

SuGarRush said:
strategy guide, heh cheater.... *wonders to himself if he can afford one*

so uh, I guess I need to find that Iron Man armor in acts I and II then huh?

To find the ironman armor you have to collect 4 things in the regular missions, then it opens up a secret level in your base. You haven't to go into that secret level to find iron man armour pieces and there is one per act.

SuGarRush said:
you answer then, DeadPool, how do I unlock him as a playable ?

Beat the game on any difficulty level

taskmaster said:
Cable will speak in this font and color

Oh and I already beat xml2 twice whats taking you guys so long:p

TWICE!!!?? Your a monster! I can't believe that. I've had it for like 3 days, and i'm only on act III, but i've been levelling up, and getting absolutley everything (god bless you strategy guide)

taskmaster said:
Beat the game on any difficulty level

When you replay, do you fight Deadpool again even if he's on your team? If he put into movies etc?

Sparta* said:
TWICE!!!?? Your a monster! I can't believe that. I've had it for like 3 days, and i'm only on act III, but i've been levelling up, and getting absolutley everything (god bless you strategy guide)

Yeah easy is really easy. Then I did normal.

Electro, honestly I can't remember, I've been to busy playing DMC3 again.

well dang i dunno if I want to play the story a second time, I just wanted to play as him the first time... ojh well I guess I'll have to then...

taskmaster said:
Yeah easy is really easy. Then I did normal.

Electro, honestly I can't remember, I've been to busy playing DMC3 again.

I started on Normal, none of that easy garbage for me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"