The "Heroes Vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season IV Signup Thread

Damn it,when is Daredevil gonna get a game?

Matt's appearances in both videogames and television have been resorted to cameos....freakin CAMEOS...When He damn well deserves his own.....dammit.:mad:

Why did Encore have to cancel the Daredevil game?Why?:(

And don't even THINK about mentioning the GBA version...:mad:

*leaves thread,ranting some more*

I play all of my games on easy first to get to know the moves and stuff

Master Bruce said:
Damn it,when is Daredevil gonna get a game?

Matt's appearances in both videogames and television have been resorted to cameos....freakin CAMEOS...When He damn well deserves his own.....dammit.:mad:

Why did Encore have to cancel the Daredevil game?Why?:(

And don't even THINK about mentioning the GBA version...:mad:

*leaves thread,ranting some more*

Well, playing a game about a blind guy would be kind of hard. I mean, if you play as being blind, it's a cop out graphically. And if you play being able to see stuff, it really doesn't give the experiance of being Daredevil.

When's the IC thread gonna be up?

The Question said:
Well, playing a game about a blind guy would be kind of hard. I mean, if you play as being blind, it's a cop out graphically. And if you play being able to see stuff, it really doesn't give the experiance of being Daredevil.

When's the IC thread gonna be up?

If they did make one, they should make sure you have to play with a vibrating controller, so you can feel when you bump into things.

Spider-man in the house...I'm back and ready to play.

Oh and I think I'll just stick to the comic sans font, without changing color for text, unless having it all the same color makes it hard to read for some people. If its too much trouble to read, I'll change it to a bright red color, like the one posted on page 1.

I can't wait...I've got the perfect opening post planned...I just need to know, are we doing it like KS said, opening a few months after the end of Season III?

The Question said:

They could render everything in Shadow World.:o

ElectroFlare said:

Oh and I think I'll just stick to the comic sans font, without changing color for text, unless having it all the same color makes it hard to read for some people. If its too much trouble to read, I'll change it to a bright red color, like the one posted on page 1.

I can't wait...I've got the perfect opening post planned...I just need to know, are we doing it like KS said, opening a few months after the end of Season III?

Yeah, I imagine so. Think we all agreed to it.

ElectroFlare said:

I can read your posts just fine.

Bold for war journal.
Normal for speach.
All in Comic Sans MS.

Comic sans seems a tad....comical for Frank. How about Franklin Gothic Mediaum? It looks especially cool when bolded. Sort of inhuman looking.

So how is the power levels and the Hero / Villain balance? I played Dr. Strange for the end of the season, but that doesn't mean I can't be convinced to play someone else if we need to fill a void.

Any thoughts?

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Professor X is going to be at the mansion right? I also just noticed that I'm listed on the first page as playing Cable and Taskmaster, if I could play as both of them that would be great, but if not then take taskmaster down.

Iceman talks in this color (deep sky blue)

And on the subject of X-Men legends 2, I am towards the end of act II I believe. My team usually includes

Iceman
Magneto
Cyclops
NIghtcrawler

OR

Iceman
Storm
Wolverine
Rogue

I do tend to switch people around a lot though :p

My team my first time around was Gambit Jean Grey Magneto and Cycolps. Now I play as deadpool instead of Jean Grey

Well here's what I posted before....I was accepted by Bat's before but was unable to post until now.

MARVEL RPG SEASON III/SECRET WARS APPLICATION

Screen Name: Powderman (aka: rejected villain by marvel...*waves fist in air*)

Character you would like to play on Earth: Kaine

Powers: Same as Spiderman, some more powerful. ie his spider sense can see glimpses into the future, the "Infamous" Mark of Kaine and the Sting of Kaine

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. Although most people hate clones I think he was simply misunderstood and with the right writer behind him he could have his own series. At the very least, a great addition to this RPG.

2. His internal demons made him indecisive on whether or not he should be good or evil. Which I believe most people face in their life in some sense. Everyone has a skeleton in their closet. Leading me to a question: Would he be considered a Villain or a Hero? I think he is a Hero with uncertainty.
As well, if he were accepted would he have the ability to show his wrath and switch sides from from time to time?

3. He was a loner, that became scarred for life and unwanted. So he was thrown out like yesterdays trash but he returned to show everyone just how powerful he really is.

4. Well since some of the characters that I wanted were taken, I thought he would be a good choice, maybe it's destiny.

5. His powers are like spiderman's and I grew up a spidey fan.

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG:

I don't think I could bring anything more than anyone else could, I just simply think that my presence would be rewarding/helpful to the game. I like telling stories so I guess this would give me that ability to do so, besides the Contest of Marvel Matches of course.

How many times do you intend on posting A DAY: once or more a day (if able too)

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Damn straight

Animationtrial75.jpg

EDIT

Not interested in playing this season.

For Cap, I speak in regular blue verdana. The blue is for the patriotic look, and the verdana is to make his voice seem to be like a normal american. But the blue adds a trusting regality to it.

Hmm..Question..I think they know..look at the front roster.

So..? Any ideas as to who I should play? Do we need villains? Heroes? Is the FF coming back? What's the news? Any ideas? Surfer? Strange again? Powerhouse or Concrete Jungle villain?

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Hmmm. Mabey The Falcon? Cap needs a crime fighting buddy when he's not doing government work.

Falcon is not my cup of tea. Besides that sounds like a selfish request instead objectively looking for what the RPG needs. :D

Maybe I should just get Power Pack up and running. LOL

Ooh!I know!

Play Stilt-Man.

...*bursts out laughing*

Franklin Richards said:
Falcon is not my cup of tea. Besides that sounds like a selfish request instead objectively looking for what the RPG needs. :D

Maybe I should just get Power Pack up and running. LOL

Naw, you don't have to do. Mabey you could play as Purple Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"