The "Heroes Vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season IV Signup Thread

Thanks for the help, Q. I'll be posting my sign-up form tomorrow, who's ever is on it, is the one I've finally decided on.

The Question said:
No, they just come to me. As for Taskmaster, I'd just go with dark blue verdana. But Gerogia would make a good font for him too. Mabey bold. Or italisized. No, I think dark blue georgia by itself is fine. As for Cable, dark grey bold Franklin Gothic Medium.

Hmm..........do me, do me next...........what about Kaine??? That's if he gets re-accepted into the RPG again...;)

Ok, I'M BACK!!!

Some new stuff:

Don't do OOC's on the IC thread, only in here...

Don't talk too much off topic stuff here... a little's awrite though, but the first two pages were on Legends 2...

I am Magneto and I am back as gamemaster. I will have a dark red color, but what font type?

We shall start with self contained arcs for now... good?

powderman said:
Hmm..........do me, do me next...........what about Kaine??? That's if he gets re-accepted into the RPG again...;)

This would be good for Kain. Dark red, Franklin Gothic Medium.

Quick Q, you better start charging for your services

taskmaster said:
Thanks for the help, Q. I'll be posting my sign-up form tomorrow, who's ever is on it, is the one I've finally decided on.
*COUGH COUGH...cable COUGH COUGH*

Master Bruce said:
My only real goal for this season:

dd45full.sized.jpg

VS

bullseye5full.sized.jpg

,Motherf***er.:mad::up:

Pfft...

Oooh... Daredevil versus Bullseye... like we haven't seen that before. :rolleyes:

This will be the fight everyone will be talking about for Season IV...

Mr.jpg

VS.

Thanos.jpg

Damn skippy.

SuperFerret said:
Pfft...

Oooh... Daredevil versus Bullseye... like we haven't seen that before. :rolleyes:

And yet,each of DD/Bullseye's battles are far more interesting and memorable than any of Mr.Immortal's comic book appearances...:O

I keed,I keed....Or do I? ;)

Don't mind me.I've been drinking.:o

SuperFerret said:
Pfft...

Mr.jpg

VS.

Thanos.jpg

Damn skippy.

Dude...awesome. :eek::up:

THIS MUST BE DONE! FOR THE GOOD OF THE COLONY!!!

Master Bruce said:
And yet,each of DD/Bullseye's battles are far more interesting and memorable than any of Mr.Immortal's comic book appearances...:O

I keed,I keed....Or do I? ;)

Don't mind me.I've been drinking.:o

What you been drinking?

I'm out. I just don't have time for this anymore. It's okay, I know I never did anything... I may join up eventually, but...

SuperFerret said:
Pfft...

Mr.jpg

VS.

Thanos.jpg

Damn skippy.

**** YEAH!!!! I can see it now...

"DIE HUMAN!!!"

Thanos unleashes a powerful blast of energy at Mr. Immortal. It punches a hole through Mr. Immortal's chest. Mr. Immortal just stands there as the wound heals.

"Jeez dude! You know how much that stings?!"

"...this is going to b a long fight."

Meh....love juice would be sufficient....

SuperFerret said:
Pfft...

Mr.jpg

VS.

Thanos.jpg

Damn skippy.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Man...that brought a tear to my eye. :D

The Question said:
So, when's the IC thread starting up, Bat?

Geez boy..read the thread! MI said next week. :p

Also..the people who are going to Question for advisment of colors/fonts...are ya'll going with what he says?

If so, you need to post that. :up: Because I'm confuzzled...who's gonna be what color? :confused:

A_French_Gal said:
Woo... Looks like someone forgot to put me in the lineup.

Who are you playing? :confused:

*Psylocke please..Psylocke please...*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"