The "Heroes Vs Villains" Marvel RPG - Season IV

After getting a shower in my quarters, I dressed and got to the kitchen. While the ride was too sweet to pause for food, the ride's over, and I have the feeling that I could probably eat Collosus...when he's in his metal form. Hell, just a hell of a lot of tenderizer...

I notice Xavier looking around the fridge. Kind-of a wierd image, seeing someone who's been compared to Martian Luther King Jr. rummaging in a kitchen for a bite to eat.

"Hey, Chuck. I see the squirts haven't given you an ulcer yet." I try to move around Xavier to find...yes. Good ole' Samuel Adams. I twist open the cap and take a swig out of it. It doesn't take a psychic to figure out what Xavier was thinking of seeing me.

"Alright, before you ask or pick through my head, yeah, I found the place you showed me with your hypnosis stuff. I...I found it."

Hawkeye took Electro's shot in the shoulder. He never even noticed, never noticed he was on the ground or the pain.

"Why....why would he be so quick and forthcoming to go after Spider-Man, but play dumb with Johnny? Did he....did he really not do it? Why wouldn't he want it to be known that he took down one of the FF?"

Hawkeye sat up, and put his head in hsi hands.

"He didn't do it," he mummbled to himself.

The first lead in months, and it was a dead end.

Hawkeye clenched his fist, and punched the window beside him, shattering it.

"SON OF A B**CH!"

A few days had passed since the Festival of Fire. Doom had not been seen since then. He was hard at work in the chambers of his Castle. Valeria Richards entered his chamber and stood silently in the doorway. Without picking his head up from his work, he acknowledged her.

"Are they ready?"

"Yes, my Lord, they have been prepped to your exact specifications."

"Excellent."

Doom dove headfirst back into his work. He had been researching through every incantation to come up with the perfect way to rush the development of the twin's powers. Soon enough, Doom would have twin Angel's of Fire at his disposal. They were far too young, but raising them under his watchful eye would breed loyalty to their new father.

After hours of researching, Doom was overwhelmed with frustrastion. He slammed his fists on the hard oak table, shaking the entire room. "Damnit all," he thought to himself, "fresh air will help Doom think properly."

Lord Doom rose from the table and left his chambers for the first time in days. He called out to his Doombot assistants, "Prepare my security detail, It is time I walk the streets of my beloved land."

Doom strolled through the marketplace, taking in praise from everyone.

"Bless you, Lord Doom!"

"You are our Messiah!"

Suddenly, out of a back alley, a man came running forward with a huge blade screaming mad at the top of his lungs, "YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR SINS!"

Just before the man got within striking distance another body flung itself in between Doom and the attacker, knocking the blade out of his hand. Instantly, Doombots jumped ontop of the assailant and had him subdued.

Doom brushed himself off and began looking around through the chaos. He reached down and picked up the man who had risked his own life to save Doom's.

"What is your name?"

"My name is Johann. Johann Strohman,"

"Are you new to Doom's country traveler?"

"Yes, I was hoping to find refuge in your fine country, and the protection of the iron fist of Doom."

"Any man who would willingly risk his life for Doom will be guaranteed the strongest protection in the world," his voice boomed over the noise of the crowd.

"Come with Doom, weary traveler, you are safe now."

Doom put his arm around the peasant guiding him back to the Castle.

The Hobgoblin flew at high speed through Manhattan on his newly tuned Glider. He was mentally debating evil plans. At this point, he had no real aspiration, he just wanted to torment the local heroes for his own personal entertainment. And his recent research had opened up a nice long list of "Things to Do"...

But he was forgetting the matter at hand. He looked down at the mass of people running in fear at the wraith above them, as he pulled out a very harpoon, attached to a high tension fiber. He gave it a quick throw.

As it fell, attached to the rear of his glider, it caught on a screaming businessman, the three large spikes impaling him.

"Looks like I caught something!" The Hobgoblin announced with glee. He hit the throttle and with a jerk, the man flew into the air caught on the hook. This was gonna be fun...

Electro rolled back onto the floor, Spider-man coming down with him. "You're making me start to wish I did kill the punk so I could rub it in all of your faces!" he shouted out.

He flipped up next to a wall. "You know, I've fought that Johnny kid quite a bit lately. It's not suprise the runt went and got himself killed. But you thought it was me? Put your brains together here kids! Why not Doom or some other criminal mastermind? You think I'd take all this time just to kill that kid? I got other stuff to do! That includes kicking all of your butts."

He powered up, leaping out of a window and into the air, hovering above. "Come and get me web slinger!"

It was like something out of fantasty.

Lord Doom himself granted protection to Johann. He had taken him to his castle. It was a sight to behold. The granduer, the size, the sense of power.

"Lord Doom, this is an honor to be brought into your great home. I have not felt the warmth of true dwellings since my time travelling in the caravan with the carnival. There are time I thought I would not make ti to this hallowed land. But now, to be standing in the stronghold of the great Victor Von Doom..."

Johann paused, wiping a tear from his eye.

Bullseye was back in Manhattan. Even without the power, this was where the work was. He was just about to go and find out if he had any new marks lined up when he spotted the light. Bolts of electricity coming from the Empire State Building.

Electro.

He'd been wanting to have a chat with him for a while. His son would soon be out of the incubator, and once he was, it would be good if he could stay in an apartment that wasn't lit by candles. Maybe Electro could do a favour for an old friend...

But once Bullseye had taken the lift up to the top of the Empire State Building, he realised that it wasn't just Electro here. Electro was floating in the sky, Spider-Man and Hawkeye were looking up at him, and Deadpool was lying unconscious on the ground.

"Well, well, well," laughed Bullseye, getting their attention, "It seems like some of my favourite peeps are all gathered in one place! I hope it's not too late to join the party."

DarkKnightJRK said:
After getting a shower in my quarters, I dressed and got to the kitchen. While the ride was too sweet to pause for food, the ride's over, and I have the feeling that I could probably eat Collosus...when he's in his metal form. Hell, just a hell of a lot of tenderizer...

I notice Xavier looking around the fridge. Kind-of a wierd image, seeing someone who's been compared to Martian Luther King Jr. rummaging in a kitchen for a bite to eat.

"Hey, Chuck. I see the squirts haven't given you an ulcer yet." I try to move around Xavier to find...yes. Good ole' Samuel Adams. I twist open the cap and take a swig out of it. It doesn't take a psychic to figure out what Xavier was thinking of seeing me.

"Alright, before you ask or pick through my head, yeah, I found the place you showed me with your hypnosis stuff. I...I found it."

Professor Xavier.

"That's very good, Logan. What exactly did you discover?"

I pull out the carton of eggs, some sliced ham, and butter, and begin to make myself an omelette as we talk.

"Would you like some?"

Mr. Immortal.

Life has a way of kicking you in the balls sometimes.

After Carnage escaped, I was strong armed into locating him, and ,hopefully, taking him down.

How the **** am I supposed to do that?

I mean the guy has skinned me in a very controlled environment, I won't last three seconds out in the real world with him. Gotta see if I can get Spider-Man to help me.

So, anyway, here I am, driving along a desert highway following Kasady's trail of destruction. I found a few cars along the way, the inhabitants mutilated, and their wallets empty. He has money.

A few stray bodies laying in the road that are nowhere near any vehicle gives me the idea that he's driving. A demolished gas station a mile down confirms it.

Where the hell is he heading?

Then I see the sign.

Oh crap. Not there.

Vegas.jpg

SuperFerret said:
Professor Xavier.

"That's very good, Logan. What exactly did you discover?"

I pull out the carton of eggs, some sliced ham, and butter, and begin to make myself an omelette as we talk.

"Would you like some?"

"Sure. As for what I found out...my name, for one. Some things about my childhood. I'll leave it at that. Not that I don't trust ya, Chuck, just want some things to myself.

"So, any national emergences since I was away?"

Spider-man whips his head around at the new arrival.

"Well well well, if it isn't old target head." Spider-man said.

Now the hate was coming back, the pain starting to boil over. It had started when Spider-man mentioned MJ dieing...and now her killer was right there.

And Hawkeye said that Electro had killed Johnny! Sure, that wasn't Electro's style...and it sure didn't make and sense, but still. And where were the kids?

"You!" Spider-man howled in a rage, wrapping Bullseye up in a web net and slamming him into the roof.

"If you didn't have that adamantium skeleton your bones would be shrapnel to your own body. For now, you'll just have to settle with a bloody bruised body." Spider-man shouted. Then he turned towards Electro, shooting webbing into his eyes.

"You guys are beyond evil! Hell would be a luxury for you! I feel sorry for your mothers! How could they raise such blasted morons?" Spider-man shouted...

I arrived where I first existed. This is where Dr Miles Warren created me in a dish from the cells of Peter Parker. I was his first major breakthrough, he was so pleased with the results. That was…..until the regeneration began and I was just another failed project. So you tried to get rid of me. I was nothing more than a reminder to you of another failure.

Well I am here to remind you that what goes around, comes around. I will make you pay for what you have done to me. You have ruined so many lives and more than likely you still continue to do so.

As I enter the building, so many memories begin flooding my mind. Some things I have forgotten about and others that I wished remained forgotten. I walk down a couple of flight of stairs and turn to walk down a long corridor. It’s almost mechanical, I know I must head back but I am still reluctant to do so.

It’s a good thing there are so many condemned buildings in this neighborhood. I am surprised they haven’t knocked it down yet. Probably because who wants to build a new building in this neighborhood.

I reach the door, if you didn’t know any better you would think it would be like any other. However this door is “special”. My spidey-sense is now buzzing like crazy. It knows what danger lies behind that door. But I don’t need it to tell me to be careful around here. I must be quick, I must be fearless or this quest will end sooner then later.

Here I go...

DarkKnightJRK said:
"Sure. As for what I found out...my name, for one. Some things about my childhood. I'll leave it at that. Not that I don't trust ya, Chuck, just want some things to myself.

"So, any national emergences since I was away?"

Prof. X.

"Nothing yet, at least on the channels I use for information." I say, telepathically adding ~and I use many, as you know.~

I begin to make the omelettes.

Bobby picks up the phone in his room and dials Reed Richard's number.
"Hello."

"Reed. Its Bobby Drake, how are ya?"

"Oh, hello Robert. I am fine, thank you. What about you. Last time I saw you we were all fighting sentinals together, trying to stop Magneto. Of course we saw each other at Johnny's memorial service, but lets not dwell on that. I seem to be doing too much of that. Good thing I have my lab to keep me ocupied. I am sorry Robert, am I rambling?"

"No you are fine Reed. And again, I am sorry about Johnny. I was calling to ask you a favour."

"Is this about your 'condition'."

"Yes, I am stuck in my ice form and have been since being under Apocalypse's control."

"Yes, Dr. McCoy filled me in on a little of it. If you want, you can come on down whenever you would like and I can have a look at you."

"That would be great. Thanks Reed I owe you one."

"Oh who doesn't owe me one nowadays."

"Good point. Well, I better get off of here. I am going to grab some food with Lorna, I will swing by later."

"Ok, I look foward to it. See you then."

"Bye Reed."

Bobby hangs up the phone and meets Lorna in the hallway. They walk into the kitchen to see Logan and the Xavior in the room.

"Hey Logan, Prof. Whats going on?"

ElectroFlare said:
Spider-man whips his head around at the new arrival.

"Well well well, if it isn't old target head." Spider-man said.

Now the hate was coming back, the pain starting to boil over. It had started when Spider-man mentioned MJ dieing...and now her killer was right there.

And Hawkeye said that Electro had killed Johnny! Sure, that wasn't Electro's style...and it sure didn't make and sense, but still. And where were the kids?

"You!" Spider-man howled in a rage, wrapping Bullseye up in a web net and slamming him into the roof.

"If you didn't have that adamantium skeleton your bones would be shrapnel to your own body. For now, you'll just have to settle with a bloody bruised body." Spider-man shouted. Then he turned towards Electro, shooting webbing into his eyes.

"You guys are beyond evil! Hell would be a luxury for you! I feel sorry for your mothers! How could they raise such blasted morons?" Spider-man shouted...

Bullseye was trapped in a web net. Damn, these things were a pain in the ash. Grimacing, Bullseye was able to stretch just enough to grab a knife out from his belt. He quickly used it to cut through the webbing, releasing himself. He then charged at Spider-Man while he was looking up at Electro, tackling him to the ground. He leaned on top of him, pressing the knife against his throat.

"Boy, you sure know how to hold a grudge, kid," he whispered in his ear, "Then again, I know how you feel. Mary-Jane... meant a lot to me. And that scared me. I had to kill her, or what would have happened to me? The great unknown of humanity..."

Bullseye paused for a moment. When the hell had he got so damn philosophical?

"Well, that's what I used to think. But I think I'm movin' on with my life now, developin' as a person. I'm finally in a place where I can get over Mary-Jane, and maybe finally find it in my heart to...love someone else. Maybe you should do the same, Parker. Or at least show some goddamn gratitude for all the times I could have killed you and didn't."

Bullseye slowly stood back up, keeping the knife aimed at Spider-Man.

"Just remember that - you are alive only because I have allowed you to live!"

Keyser Soze said:
Bullseye was trapped in a web net. Damn, these things were a pain in the ash. Grimacing, Bullseye was able to stretch just enough to grab a knife out from his belt. He quickly used it to cut through the webbing, releasing himself. He then charged at Spider-Man while he was looking up at Electro, tackling him to the ground. He leaned on top of him, pressing the knife against his throat.

"Boy, you sure know how to hold a grudge, kid," he whispered in his ear, "Then again, I know how you feel. Mary-Jane... meant a lot to me. And that scared me. I had to kill her, or what would have happened to me? The great unknown of humanity..."

Bullseye paused for a moment. When the hell had he got so damn philosophical?

"Well, that's what I used to think. But I think I'm movin' on with my life now, developin' as a person. I'm finally in a place where I can get over Mary-Jane, and maybe finally find it in my heart to...love someone else. Maybe you should do the same, Parker. Or at least show some goddamn gratitude for all the times I could have killed you and didn't."

Bullseye slowly stood back up, keeping the knife aimed at Spider-Man.

"Just remember that - you are alive only because I have allowed you to live!"

Hawkeye fired, his arrow knocking the knife out of Bullseye's hand, and pinning it against the wall. He took two more arrows from his quiver and knocked his bow.

"Ding, ding. Round two."

Langoth said:
The tests, my instriments, everything, all worked together for my goals, all the time the shadows warped and wrapped around me. I am the creator, god has no place in my house, for I have undone him and taken his throne for my own.

Checking over my latest statistics, I begin to sort through assorted data. Knowledge, that is my greatest power, forever it lasts, just as I do.

All of my experiments are precious, they all lead somewhere, all to better my own existance, and soon to bring that betterment of existance to the world. They are my children. And like any father, I ensure my children are cared for, and punished accordingly upon acts that leave my design for them.

The design that they should follow, the design I have molded for them.

I have their father, the shadows, and my brilliance are their mother. They need nothing else.

As I continue to watch world events, I place my hands together, now watching several screens at once.

In some cases, the foes of all I represent, in others... my children, my gift to the world.

Mad they call me? I am hardly mad, the world merely brands me as such to prevent evolution, to prevent change, to prevent taking the medacine that it needs. It is I who will cure the world of its crippling diseases... through my beautiful children.

"Is that not right, son?" I ask the monitor before me, showing my favored child... Scott Summers. My mind is still linked to his, subtly. Soon he will fit back into the mold for which I intended him.

Unfortunately, this time the situation has become complicated. But the shadows in which I use are always far more devious.

"Mr. Sinister," A voice breathes behind me. Its Cold, my most loyal of children. "What is it?" I asked. "I have gathered the list of other subjects you wanted," He tells me in his icy voice.

"Excellent Cold..." I say looking up again.

I am Mr. Sinister, I am the creator of our new world, the world in which my children walk the globe, where they have achieved the next step in human evolution.

mrsinister0zd.jpg

Scott Summers came down from upstairs. It was late. He moved into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee.

mmmmmm he said rubbing his head

Just then Jean entered the room

Scott, dear are you alright *yawn* its 3 in the morning

I just can't sleep

Okay....is something the matter you have been awful quiet the last few days

Oh its just a headache

Scott...well do you want some tylenol.

No I'll be fine. Go on back to sleep, I'll see you when you wake up

Okay...well hope you feel better

Thanks

(Night takes place prior to Jean entering Danger Room)
Scott sat there in the dark. He scratched his head like there was something inside. he had not had headaches like this since he was a youth. His powers were just forming back then. But now that was all over with, he should not be feeling this way

he sipped his coffee.

Sco-ott....

He turned but no one was there. Must be getting tired...hearing things...again.

Next morning

In a week Bobby would be getting married (sorry for doing that, but we are going to do this in the RPG soon). Scott wondered who would be the best man. He knew himself and Hank were most certainly groomsmen, he figured Angel would be the best man. *Sign* he thought back to his wedding, you know the good one:up: , not the one to the clone. Scott fiddled with the invite in his hands. This one was not for him, it was for Alex. Bobby told him to give it to his brother for fear of doing so in person. Havok had lived together with Lorna out in New Mexico for years, he always wondered what happened.

He had not seen Alex all day. Just then he caught Lorna out of the corner of his eye

Hey Scotty She seem chipper even for her I see you got my invite, I am so glad your a groomsman. You cannot imagine how happy it makes me...

Actually the invitations not for me....He rubbed his neck half-embarassed...its for Alex.

oh...well...I suppose he should be there...

Well I have not seen him all day...do you know where he is

No...I, we don't talk much anymore

I'm sorry, look just tell me if you see him

I'll do that...Lorna slinked away rather slowly, as if she had just recieved an order she did not like. What ever happened between those two I will never know. Scott thought.

Scott decided to go up to Alex's room. The door was locked when he got there. He knocked, no answer. He kept the master keys in his desk, which he retrieved. He openned the door to Alex's room. It was empty, no clothes were in the drawers, however he had left behind all his pictures and personal possessions, except for the one's with Lorna featured.

He found a note, it read: Scott, I've went to live with our father, don't follow me.

Elsewhere on the planet

There was a knock at Sinister's lair. Gorgerous George got the door.

Ay Boss! Its a freakin X-Man

Ah yes....excellent.

Alex Summers: Hello father, I have come home.

Johann explored the trophy room of Doom. A vast chamber at the back of the castle, it rose 4 stories and was filled with a variety of artwork and memorabilia. There were several part suits of the good doctor's armor, swords and other various medieval weaponry; Crown, cloaks, and treasures from past Latverian monarchs, as well as defeated nations; sculptures and paintings of all kinds, both from famous artists as well as members of the villages, depicting Doom in various noble and triumphant states. The centerpiece of this display was a large, nearly two story sculpture of Doom, standing over a quartet of people. Teo men, a woman, and a large freakish creature. The famed Fantastic Four, Doom's worst enemies. Rumor was that Doom had finally defeated the group very recently, and may have even killed one of it's members.

Johann continued on, coming to the end of the first floor. The back wall was adorned with one simple ornament: A cryogenic chamber. Inside was a man wearing military fatigues, his head a grotesque, snarled form. This was the Red Skull, Doom's second greatest triumph. Johann stood for a moment, staring at the strange prize before turning to leave. It was nearly 5:00 pm, and he had been invited to a dinner party with Dr. Doom.

Spider-Man9X17 said:
Hawkeye fired, his arrow knocking the knife out of Bullseye's hand, and pinning it against the wall. He took two more arrows from his quiver and knocked his bow.

"Ding, ding. Round two."

Bullseye smirked hatefully.

"I still remember round one, boy scout," Bullseye replied, "I was walkin' gingerly for days after you stuck an arrow through my foot and ran with your tail between your legs. This time, i ain't lettin' you get away."

From out of nowhere, Bullseye tossed a throwing star, slicing the points off of the two arrows Hawkeye had ready.

AIM HQ

Once a global threat through bio terrorism was now just attacked, there water head quarters sunk down, and their helicopters joined it. And there was no communication to call for their saviour Hydra. All that they had was a man named Baron Zemo

Hydro man came back up in flesh form

“All done boss¨

Techno joined them
¨
“They have no communication I have uploaded a virus they won’t contact anything”

Klaw arrived with Vermin

“Done”

Whirlwind came down as well
¨
“Good to go”

“Good.” said Zemo he went to the centre of the destroyed centre

“Advance Idea Mechanics , I declare myself your new leader, through force of invasion I declare this facility MINE¨”

"Now Alex, what brings you to my humble home?" Sinister asked with a smile, this was working too well. He already knew what.

"Its Lorna isn't it? I know, that is such a pity, she really has no sense, doesn't she? Being with a genetic throwback like Iceman,"

"AHEM..." Cold cleared his throat.

"..." Sinister gave him a glance and raised a brow. "Just clearing my throat sir," Cold responded.

"Now then Alex, what can I help you with?" Sinister smiled.

"I want Lorna back," Havoc said quickly, and forcefully. "Well, that can be easily arranged Alex, but what is it you really want?" Sinister asked with interest.

"..."

"You want Lorna to love you, don't you? That makes things so much more complicated, and you know its hard to clone Lorna properly," Sinister explained. "Love is most certainly not my sector of interest... however, I will see what I can do," Sinister commented.

Who needed love? Telepathic reprogramming, that was always the key.

Of course, the first task would be to get Lorna away, the second task was to reprogram her, and the third task, was to reap the genetic rewards later on.

Hawkeye loved a good fight. The chance to show off was an added bonus. He stared at Bullseye intently. His gaze never diverted as he knocked his bow, pulled the string, and fired. The arrow buzzed past Bullseye, hit the railing, bounced back and slicied Bullseye's belt off on the rebound. Hawkeye reached out and grabbed the arrow as it came past him again, reloading his bow with it.

"Bullseye," Clint smirked

Jean was about to launch a fire ball towards Rogue went everything stopped. The Danger Room started to turn black. Like a bolt of lightning, the darkness was sprinkled with beautiful glowing stars. The host walked forward, staring in awe at the cosmic picture. Just then, the stars started to gather into a human shape. Before long, three unearthly giants surrounded her. They leaned forward.

“Oh no,”

x2figure.gif

A great force struck Jean. The impact sent her flying backwards, out of the cosmos, out of the Danger Room, and out of the mansion.

“Oh, god,” Jean whispered to herself, “I know who has the power,”

Rogue had just ducked, a smile across her face as a fire ball zoomed past her.

She flew into the air and then dove, her hand in flames and she brought it down on The White Queen. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Jean form another fireball.

"Neva thought Ah'd be playin with fire so freely." she thought as she got ready to dodge it.
Jean hesitated.
Rogue turned towards her, it wasn't like Jean to hesitate.

"OOF" Rogue grasp her stomach as The White Queen shoved her diamond solid hand into Rogues middle.

Flying away from the White Queen, Rogue unfolded herself in just enough time to see Jean fly out of the danger room. It looked like something had shoved her from the front, sending her backwards.
However it was a mighty shove, as Jean went clear out of the Mansion it's self.

"END PROGRAM!" Rogue called, flames trailing behind her as she followed Jean.

"Jean! Jean!" Rogue saw Jeans lips move.

"Jean, what happened? Are you okay?" Rogue moved to help her fellow teammate.

Idly skipping down the hall in a way most professors couldn't manage (3 or 4 yards at a skip, on all fours) , Kurt just stared off randomly into the distance, nothing particular on his mind.
His young woody pupil repaired by Beast, Kurt had no more responsibilities for the day.
So here he was, travelling on down the subbasement past the danger room, when all of a sudden,

*WHAM*

out flies his good friend Jean Grey, followed momentarily by Rogue, trailing fire as she hurried to the Red head's side.

Concern filled Kurt's already too large heart as he teleported the rest of the way to the ladies, a quick prayer to the Lord upon his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"