The "Heroes Vs Villains" Marvel RPG - Season IV

"Alright, you guys will be more then a match for Deathstrike" Warren said looking at some of the strongest X-men ever to grace the halls of the sub-basement.

"As for my team Scott, I am going to take Iceman, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Psylocke and Storm. Madelyn couldn't have gotten too far. Something is different about her though...a hole was burnt clean through the side of her cell, and shes probably pissed. I'm going to need this whole team just to subdue her, because whatever happened to her that allowed her to escape...shes become very powerful" Warren said in a worried tone.

"Well whatever happened to her might have something to do with what happened to Jean...they both took place at the exact same time. Either way we'll bring her back, and then Beast can run some tests to see exactly what happened to her" Iceman said.

"If everything is alright I suggest we get going...Deathstrike isn't going to capture herself, and Madelyn is getting further and further away as we speak" Warren said.

Sparta* said:
"Alright, you guys will be more then a match for Deathstrike" Warren said looking at some of the strongest X-men ever to grace the halls of the sub-basement.

"As for my team Scott, I am going to take Iceman, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Psylocke and Storm. Madelyn couldn't have gotten too far. Something is different about her though...a hole was burnt clean through the side of her cell, and shes probably pissed. I'm going to need this whole team just to subdue her, because whatever happened to her that allowed her to escape...shes become very powerful" Warren said in a worried tone.

"Well whatever happened to her might have something to do with what happened to Jean...they both took place at the exact same time. Either way we'll bring her back, and then Beast can run some tests to see exactly what happened to her" Iceman said.

"If everything is alright I suggest we get going...Deathstrike isn't going to capture herself, and Madelyn is getting further and further away as we speak" Warren said.

As the X-men began to file out of the conference room, ready to head off on their respective missions, NightCrawler sidled up to Warren, a concerned look upon his demonic visage.
"Varren, mein freund, I understand zat ve have quite a team here, but Madelyn is apparently quite powerful, and honestly, do ve have any idea vhere ve should be looking? Ve are ze X-men, not ze Texas Rangers no?"
Kurt had no problem in being decisive, being a leader and taking the initiative, but this was an occasion where Worthington was a much better candidate for the job. Kurt really didn't know much about Madelyn, and hadn't really spent near as much time with her as Warren had, so he had no idea where to start the search pattern...

SuGarRush said:
As the X-men began to file out of the conference room, ready to head off on their respective missions, NightCrawler sidled up to Warren, a concerned look upon his demonic visage.
"Varren, mein freund, I understand zat ve have quite a team here, but Madelyn is apparently quite powerful, and honestly, do ve have any idea vhere ve should be looking? Ve are ze X-men, not ze Texas Rangers no?"
Kurt had no problem in being decisive, being a leader and taking the initiative, but this was an occasion where Worthington was a much better candidate for the job. Kurt really didn't know much about Madelyn, and hadn't really spent near as much time with her as Warren had, so he had no idea where to start the search pattern...

"Thats what these are for" Warren said spreading out his wings.

"I based my team mostly on people who can fly Kurt...for a reason. We will do a birds eye scan of the perimeter. She couldn't have gotten that far, so if we split into 3 groups, and go in 3 directions we will find her in no time...plus I have a feeling there will be a trail of destruction... whatever happened to her, she can't handle it right now. I will carry Psylocke with me, Polaris will go with Iceman, and you go with Storm. I know you can't fly, but hey, maybe she'll carry you along in a whirlwind or something. You don't have to worry about my plans Kurt, I thought it out. I have lead the team many times in the past in Scott's absense and have always made out alright" Warren said putting an arm around the furry elf

"Just let me do all the worrying, aight blue?" Warren said jokingly "Now lets get this show on the road"

"We might as well go out Jeans new sun roof in the Danger Room" Bobby replied

"I always said that place could use a woman's touch...but I didn't mean it that literally" Polaris said with a smirk.

Five Months Ago

The Temple of Fire

Lady Deathstrike stood in the middle of the extraordinary chamber. The Phoenix placed hands on the cyborg’s shoulders.

“Are you ready for you destiny?”

“Yes, my master,”

“Then embrace it,”

A spiral of flames blasted from the ground, consuming Lady Deathstrike. Pain quickly took over the assassin. As quickly as it had started, the flames disappeared. Yuirko had changed. Her body was that of a beautiful, normal, girl. All ten of her claws were longer and more agile. Her strength had been tripled. Her senses where 100% more focused. She had been renewed. She had become a messenger.

OOC: This should clear the order up a little
DarkKnightJRK said:
"...No."

I walk out of the War Room.
Cyclops looked back at the X-Team....

Iceman: You are KIND of a jerk

Polaris: Bobby!!!!

(Inside the X-Jet)
I have asked the Professor to keep us informed about Deathstrikes location. He has linked up cerebra to the X-Jet so we can successfully track her brain patterns.

Cyclops flipped the switches on the X-Jet and took off for Deathstrike

ElectroFlare said:
Spider-man didn't care about the slash across the chest. It was only a flesh wound anyway, it didn't penetrate. The blade into his ear really made him mad though. Blood pooled under his mask.

"You think that's gonna stop me!?" Spider-man yelled as Bullseye stood up.

"You always need a weapon to fight me. How about mano-y-mano, no weapons, you and me. No one else. Lets finish this once and for all." Spider-man said. "Although calling you a man is an insult to all men everywhere." Spider-man said and turned to Hawkeye. "Sorry man."

Bullseye grinned. But inside, he was feeling nervous. The last time he'd fought Parker hand-to-hand, he'd won, but they'd battled for hours, and it had really taken a lot out of him.

"Sure thing," he replied, "No weapons. I'll get rid of the knife."

He threw the knife aside, letting it sail through the air and bury itself in Hawkeye's left ass cheek.

"You're a tough kid, Parker," Bullseye said, "But when it all comes down to it, you're just a boy with superpowers. My fighting ability comes from years of training - I trained with the frickin' Taskmaster! And now I'm just going to have to kick your sorry ass like the last time we fought."

Bullseye smacked Spider-Man across the face with a stiff right hook, starting the fight.

Keyser Soze said:
Bullseye grinned. But inside, he was feeling nervous. The last time he'd fought Parker hand-to-hand, he'd won, but they'd battled for hours, and it had really taken a lot out of him.

"Sure thing," he replied, "No weapons. I'll get rid of the knife."

He threw the knife aside, letting it sail through the air and bury itself in Hawkeye's left ass cheek.

"You're a tough kid, Parker," Bullseye said, "But when it all comes down to it, you're just a boy with superpowers. My fighting ability comes from years of training - I trained with the frickin' Taskmaster! And now I'm just going to have to kick your sorry ass like the last time we fought."

Bullseye smacked Spider-Man across the face with a stiff right hook, starting the fight.

Spider-man's head moved with the punch.

"You trained with the Taskmaster? Big whoop." Spider-man said.

"You say I'm only alive because you haven't killed me? Well...you only hit me because I let you. I'm faster and stronger than you can believe." Spider-man said, flipping up and over Bullseye, and landing on a wall on the next building. He created a web net with his webshooters, then removed the web shooters and placed them in the web net, sticking them to the wall.

"Face it. You're just a wash-up punk who has to kill to compansate. I bet you were never hugged as a child. Hell, you probably killed your parents. Its a good thing you'll never be a father because I'm sure that your kid would kill you, in some weird circle of life." Spider-man laughed, and then leapt straight back at Bullseye, his arms extended.

There would be no holding back in this fight. No pulling his punches, no holding back on his speed. Bullseye was going to get the real Spider-man this time around.

Spider-Man9X17 said:
Hawkeye nodded.

"This goes way above my chance to show off."

He turned back to Electro.

"So tell me, is everyday for you a bad hair day?" Hawkeye goaded, trying to keep Electro distracted. Wally had snuck up behind Electro, and was on all fours right at his feet. Hawkeye took out two blunt arrows. He didn't want to kill Electro this time. What he had planned would be a lot more fun.

"You know, I was just wondering; with all the power out in the city, can you still fly?"

Hawkeye fired.

"Argh!" Max shouted out as he hit the floor. "Blasted kid! Wish I'd finish'd you when I got the chance!" he flung Wally into Hawkeye, sending them both to the floor.

"Don't touch my annoying side-kick!" a now conciouss Wade screamed at the top of his voice. He dived for Electro, pushing them both out of the window. They traded punches in mid air until Electro stopped himself, letting Wade hit the concrete below.

"Great. Mind giving me a second while my legs heal up. I can't move when they're just mush." he grabbed his pistols and shot at Electro. Max created a bubble, letting the bullets slide out of the way.

The fire kept coming. Bang! Bang! Bang! Click! Click! "Uh oh." Wade said as the guns stopped firing. Max laughed as he withdrew his shield.

"You pathetic little roach! I- OW!"

"Take that!" Deadpool cried as he threw his guns at Max, both hitting him on the head. He leapt into the air, grabbing onto a nearby window. "Ha! Bet you can't zap me!"

"AIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Wade almost fell off of the building as he shielded his ears from the horrible shriek behind him. "Pervert! Pervet! Get off of my window!" a woman in a towl batted Wade off of the side of the building with a news paper.

Wade hit the floor with a dull thud, shaking his head. "Damn now I got a head ache, where's my medicine?"

Hawkeye stood in a state of dumbfounded amazement, watching Wade fight Electro. It was almost as bad as those women fights on pro wrestling. At least those fights were enjoyable, especially when the women eneded up half naked.

If any of the people on that roof top eneded up half naked, Clint swore to hurl himself over the edge.

"Hey kid, you bring any popcorn?" Clint asked Wally.

-

Wanda Maximoff peaked into the darkened bedroom. Frankie Raye-Storm sat silently in the corner, as she had for the past few months. She hadn;t spoken a word in as long either, and the only time she moved was to eat whatever one of the Avengers laid on her end table. Wanda had spent hour after hour with her early on, but now that her pregnancy was showing, she wasn't sure how it would effect Frankie. She didn't want to disturb what little sanity was left holding her together.

Wanda could completely relate to what she was going through. Not only had she watched many of her good friends fall before her own eyes, watched the destruction of the Avengers, she had caused it. And then she spent six months holed up in a delapadated apartment building in Genosha.

There was so much Wanda wanted to say to her, to tell her. But she couldn't. She had made a promise; a promise, that if broken, could compromise the lives of many people. She couldn't do that again. Once in her life was too much.

Slowly, Wanda closed the door and walked down the hallway.

Doom raised his chalice high and stood at the head of the great oak table.

"To our weary traveler! May he recover and enjoy his time spent with Doom!"

The rest of his dinner guests raised their glasses and let out a whooping yell. Doom sat back down, tearing into a large chicken leg in order to commence his feast. His traveler sat across the great table, clearly famished, ravaging into the great feast that lay in front of him. Doom was happy to have helped such an honest man get back onto his feet. Something about him created feelings of familiarity with Doom, there was a reason he was so eager to help him.

He stared deep into his guests eyes.

Then it hit him, he knew why he felt so akind to this traveler.

He reminded Doom of himself. So eager to help others, and wise enough to respect authority. The second course was being served as Doom took a sip of his wine, swirling it around the edge of his cup. This man had the same upbringing as Doom. He brushed off such comforts as a hot shave or a haircut to remain humbled in the presence of Doom.

Doom's curiousity was peaked about his travelers bag, however. He refused to open it, and judging by the amount of locks on it, never opened it himself. Some travelers carry powerful posessions, and this could end up proving useful to Doom.

Johann tore into his meal. It had been months since he had eaten a decent meal, and the hospitality of Doom was even greater than he had imagined.

The beautiful blond haired girl sitting to Doom's right caught Johann's eye. A young woman of maybe 20, her eyes conveyed the innocence of a child. There was something about her that he found very comforting. She seemed to be a maiden of the castle.

"Valeria, dear, would you please check on the twins. I don't believe they've had their evening meal," Doom spoke to the girl.

"Yes, m'lord."

The girl stood and left the dining hall.

"Valeria? Val? My God, what has he done to you baby girl."

Johann paused for a moment after the strange thought, grasping his head as if he felt some great pain. It soon passed though, and he continued his meal, hoping that the young girl would bring some more wine.

ElectroFlare said:
Spider-man's head moved with the punch.

"You trained with the Taskmaster? Big whoop." Spider-man said.

"You say I'm only alive because you haven't killed me? Well...you only hit me because I let you. I'm faster and stronger than you can believe." Spider-man said, flipping up and over Bullseye, and landing on a wall on the next building. He created a web net with his webshooters, then removed the web shooters and placed them in the web net, sticking them to the wall.

"Face it. You're just a wash-up punk who has to kill to compansate. I bet you were never hugged as a child. Hell, you probably killed your parents. Its a good thing you'll never be a father because I'm sure that your kid would kill you, in some weird circle of life." Spider-man laughed, and then leapt straight back at Bullseye, his arms extended.

There would be no holding back in this fight. No pulling his punches, no holding back on his speed. Bullseye was going to get the real Spider-man this time around.

It's a good thing you'll never be a father.

Bullseye felt the words sting him like a jab in the ribs. Of course, Parker was just stating something he himself had thought many times. No way could a man like him be expected to be a father. And then he'd went and mentioned his parents. Well, two could play at the mind-games.

"Me? It's a good thing I'll never be a father?" he asked cynically, barely dodging a sidekick from Spider-Man, "Thank God you're not a dad! It's pretty clear to me that you do a crappy job of protecting the people you love. I mean, is there anyone close to you that hasn't ended up dead - or at least traumatised for life - because of who you are?"

"That was as fine a meal as I have ever eaten, Lord Doom," Johann complimented, finishing off the last of his pastry desert. "But the months of fatigue and travel still bear down on my shoulders. If you would excuse me, I would very much like to get some sleep."

"Of course, my good man. Valeria, show young Master Strohman to the finest guests' quarters."

Johann stood, and the young lady led him down the massive hallway and up several flights of stiars until they arrived at a massive oak door, Teh young lady pushed the doors open. Johann was amazed. This one room was as big a several cottages, and outfitted with many fine luxuries.

"Sleep well, sir," the young lady backed out of the room. For a second, their eyes locked, and Valeria could see a familiarity in this stranger. She felt she had know him all of her life.

"Thank you."

Johann closed the doors as Valeria walked away. Throwing his bag into the corner, he approached the vanity at the far end of the room. He looked into the mirror, and didn't recognize himself. Running his hand through his thick black hair, Johann grabbed the back of his head and pulled. His hair came off, revealing a think, ruffled bunched of blond hair.

"I'm here, guys," Johnny said, looking into the mirror. "Daddy's here, and he's going to take you home."

A wave of emotion washed over Johnny Storm as he put the wig back on. He was gone once again, and Johann Stroham quickly changed into some bedwear before falling into a deep, peaceful slumber.

"Stop pulling my hair you girl!" Max screamed at the top of his voice.

"You leave me no choice!" Wade replied tugging at Max's hair.

Max grabbed Wade and flug him into a building. Deadpool dissapeared through the wall. When the dust finally settled, Max could hear Wade say. "What? No I'm not a pervert. Look I was thrown in here! Oh for heavens sake."

He leapt back outside, meeting Max with a spray of bullets. Electro managed to block all of them apart from one that went through his foot. Seeing his chance as Max screamed, Wade tackled him to the floor and traded punches with him.

They rolled on the floor until Deadpool came out on top. He grabbed Max and flug him into a fence. Catching his breath, he watched as Electro passed out. "Gee... I don't have any web to tie this guy up. Little help?"

Keyser Soze said:
It's a good thing you'll never be a father.

Bullseye felt the words sting him like a jab in the ribs. Of course, Parker was just stating something he himself had thought many times. No way could a man like him be expected to be a father. And then he'd went and mentioned his parents. Well, two could play at the mind-games.

"Me? It's a good thing I'll never be a father?" he asked cynically, barely dodging a sidekick from Spider-Man, "Thank God you're not a dad! It's pretty clear to me that you do a crappy job of protecting the people you love. I mean, is there anyone close to you that hasn't ended up dead - or at least traumatised for life - because of who you are?"

"I'd be a horrible father? You have no idea you sick SOB." Spider-man shouted.

"I have a daughter you fool. And she's still here. My aunt is still here. The various heroes who have befriended me are still here. Even that blasted editer from the Daily Bugle is still here! Don't tell me about people ending up dead, Bullseye. Tell, how did your parents die? You killed them, didn't you? How'd you do it? With a gun, a bullet? A knife? Or did you do it like this, with your own two hands!?"

Spider-man slapped Bullseye across the face, and then kneed him in the stomache. That should knock the wind out of him, Spider-man thought.

"Do you even have any idea who I am?" Spider-man said. "I'm something you'll never be. A man."

ElectroFlare said:
"I'd be a horrible father? You have no idea you sick SOB." Spider-man shouted.

"I have a daughter you fool. And she's still here. My aunt is still here. The various heroes who have befriended me are still here. Even that blasted editer from the Daily Bugle is still here! Don't tell me about people ending up dead, Bullseye. Tell, how did your parents die? You killed them, didn't you? How'd you do it? With a gun, a bullet? A knife? Or did you do it like this, with your own two hands!?"

Spider-man slapped Bullseye across the face, and then kneed him in the stomache. That should knock the wind out of him, Spider-man thought.

"Do you even have any idea who I am?" Spider-man said. "I'm something you'll never be. A man."

Bullseye crawled backwards, propping himself up against the wall. He looked up at Spider-Man, spitting out a wad of blood.

"I didn't kill my mum. The cancer got her. But she was dead long before her body finally realised it and shut down. That's what years of physical, mental and sexual abuse from your husband will do to you, I guess. You should have met my dad, you'd have loved him. A real piece of work he was. You think you've had it tough, with your sweet old Aunt May? You don't know the start of it, kiddo."

Bullseye was subtly picking away at a piece of stone from the wall while he was talking. But he was keeping Parker's attention solely on him.

"I tried killing my dad at first when I was a kid. Set our house on fire when it was just him in it. But he got away, if you can believe it. I spent years hunting him down, spent God knows how much money, until I finally tracked him down to a high security government prison. I let myself get captured, to get inside. Then I broke free, found the bastard. He was sick too. When I was a kid, he'd seemed so big, so terrifying, but when I saw him lying on his bed, he just looked like a weak, sick old man. But his eyes were still the same, this was still my dad. So I burned him alive, and destroyed the entire complex, killing everyone inside. Does that just about answer your question?"

Suddenly, Bullseye threw the fragment of stone right into the side of Spider-Man's knee, knocking him forwards. As he fell, Bullseye rose up, smacking him under the chin with an uppercut. Spider-Man fell to the ground, and Bullseye jumped on top of him, jamming his elbow into his throat and hissing into his ear.

"Do I have any idea who you are? Heh, more than you know. But you know nothin' about me! For all you know, I could be married, I could have a kid, I could have a brother in Idaho! But you don't know. You don't even know my name, Parker! Why? Because unlike you, I know how to keep secrets. And that's why it ain't my family gettin' killed off!"

Norman Osborn sat in his chair at the end of the table in Oscorp. He smoked a cigar, the thick smoke swirlling into the air as he blew it out. The table was empty, infact half of the wall was missing since the might battle at Oscorp a long time ago.

He remembered that day well. He's suffered an embarassing defeat at the hands of Max Dillon. Electro. He got to his feet and circled round the table. "So many memories." he thought to himself as he gazed out into the night.
Maybe the days of Oscorp were over. The company was dead. Maybe Osborn needed something knew. He didn't know.

Was there much of a life for him outside of the Green Goblin costume now? Since Otto had revealed him as the Goblin, know one could trust Norman Osborn however much he treid to convince them. Sure he had dealt with it. But there were still doubts.

Then there was the Hobgoblin. A backstabber. Countless others. Sandman, Bullseye and many more. All had betrayed him or hurt him somehow. It appeared as if the mighty Green Goblin, Spider-man's greatest foe wasn't living up to what he used to be.

"No matter!" he said pulling on his mask as he dropped the cigar. "I'll show them! I'll show them all!" he laughed manically as he stepped onto his glider and took off through the hole in the wall. "I'm the Green Goblin you fools! You're about to learn the meaning of it!"

His laughter was uncontrolable as he jetted off into the night sky. Norman Osborn had come back from the dead for a reason. He'd survived the pits of hell for one reason. He was hell's minion.

Hawkeye twisted Electro's arms behind his back, pulling a length of metal cable from his belt. He wrapped it around the villian's wrists, and then used the rest to tie up his ankles.

"There. Now all we need are some skewers and a bar-b-que pit," Hawkeye said, getting down on his hunches. "Though you look like you'd be all grisle and grime. That's ok, though. Wade will eat anything."

Hawkeye stoo dback up. Bullseye and Spider-Man were still going at it, and right now Bullseye had the upperhand. But this wasn't Clint's fight anymore. Still, he knocked his bow and stood ready, just in case Spidey started slowing down.

It was a week since the Masters of evil took over AIM, Reconstruction had begun but Baron Zemo wasn’t done yet . This was merely a first step for him

AIM workers and soldiers were working hard at reconstruction even the disabled workers had no rest of physical work

In the main building Zemo was with his fellow Masters

“Gentlemen we have made sure that the power of fear as struck the AIM workers has struck but we can’t count on JUST aim for my plan, w could be destroyed by it´s head and that’s why I have my next target planned”

Zemo got out a map

“The hand full of ninjas, I am only bringing a few of the masters and AIM soldiers for this is where Honour is considered and are only faithful to their master, I will kill him in hand to hand combat”

They all laughed even an AIM worker chuckled Zemo asked him to come forward

The AIM worker was startled, as he approached Zemo, he torched his arm pressing it hard the worker fell Klaw felt his pulse

“He’s…..dead”

“Yah!” Zemo picking the AIM worker’s corpse up and putting it outside clicking his fingers as Vermin crawled and Zemo pointed to the AIM workers corpse

Going back inside

“Anyway I will take 10 AIM soldiers and Hydro man, Klaw, Vermin and Dynamo will come with me Tecno and Whirlwind keep an eye on this……..filth” Zemo walked out

A silcne occurred in the room

“THAT GUY IS NUTS”

"Good lucky stopping Lady Deathstrike" Archangel said to the blue team. They departed in the X-jet to their destination. "Alright Gold team, lets move out" Warren said to the remaining five X-men assembled around him. "Madelyn couldn't have gotten far"

"And what do you suppose we do when we find her? Ask her nicely to come back with us so we can lock her in that cell again? For some reason I don't think she'll go along with that" Psylocke said

"Reasoning with her won't do any good, but we have to try none the less...she might want help...whatever happened must have terrified her" Warren said

"Somehow I doubt that..." Bobby replied

The X-men left the mansion. Archangel was carrying Psylocke in his arms while flying, Iceman was ice sliding beside them, and Polaris was levitating Colossus and Nightcrawler, one on each side of her.
angpsy04.jpg

"Keep your eyes peeled team" Warren said examing the areas around the mansion from a birds eye view. They weren't searching for long before they saw a fire in a nearby wooded area.

"She's there" Warren said

"How can you be so sure?" Polaris said "It's just a fire"

"I can see her clearly" Warren said "She is in the heart of the fire" The others couldn't see Madelyn from where they were, but they knew well enough to trust Warrens superior vision.

Iceman put out the fire in the trees as the team landed infront of Madelyn, she was engulfed in flame.

"Madelyn, you have to come back with us...you have to let us help you!" Warren shouted to the distraught young woman

"Help me? I don't need help! I'm stronger then i've ever been" She said as the flames around her grew exponentially.

"She must be one of the people that gained some of the Phoenix force!" Bobby said.

"Thats quite correct Robert, the Phoenix came to me and made me more powerful then you could imagine! I will never be locked up again...I am the phoenix and I am unstoppable!" She screamed

"Your coming back with us if you like it or not Madelyn, its up to you if you want it to be easy or hard" Archangel said

"Is that a fact Warren? I'd like to see you and your pitiful team attempt to stop me" Madelyn said forming a huge flame wall and launching it at the heroes. Archangel grabbed Psylocke and flew above it, same with Polaris. Nightcrawler teleported himself and Colossus to the side, and Iceman lifted a massive ice shield infront of himself to block the flame.

"Alright X-men, shes not giving herself up, so we're taking her in by force! Do what you have to do, but try to harm her as little as possible" Warren said flying down towards Madelyn

"I'd be more worried about myself if I were you" Madelyn said stopping Warren with her mind in mid flight, and launching him into a tree. He hit wings first and the impact was so great it knocked the tree over. Warren fell face first to the ground.

"Warren!" Betsy shouted jumping towards Madelyn, and forming a psychic kitana blade in one hand, and her trusted psychic knife in the other. She swung at Madelyn, but Madelyn formed a psychic shield to block the impact.

"Is that the best you can do Betsy" Madelyn said launching Psylocke back into the air with a giant flame pillar she formed from the ground. Psylocke did a back flip and landed on her feet

"I haven't even started with you yet wench, no one hurts my man" She said kicking Madelyn in the face.

"You really are a pathetic bunch" Madelyn said shaking the kick off and forming two psychic bricks around her fists and punching Psylocke in the face. Before she could deliver another shot, Colossus picked up the fallen tree and swung at Madelyn. She flew forward and hit the ground face first.

"Are you alright comrade?" Colossus said giving Warren a shake

"Ye-yeah" Warren said shaking his head and slowly getting to his feet. He couldn't let the team down "We can't let her recover! X-men, attack her in unison!" Warren said flying towards her again.

Nightcrawler teleported behind her and kicked her in the back, knocking her forward into Iceman who formed an ice wall infront of him that Madelyn crashed through. Polaris grabbed the metal from a nearby bench and used her powers to mold it into a long metal wire that she wrapped around Madelyn's body.

"Not so tough now Madelyn" Polaris said with a smirk

"You fools!" She said as a giant ball of flame erupted from her body instantly snapping her metal constraints "You are all so ignorant...do you not understand the power of the phoenix can never be trapped or controlled!" The ball of fire launched from around her body in every direction knocking the heroes back.

"Looks like this will be a little harder then I thought" Warren said as the X-men slowly got back to their feet.

Rogue stood up and followed Wolverine, she stopped at the door.

” Juggernaut? You comin’ with?” She asked with her soft accent, stopping at the door way.
“Wouldn’t want to leave you with her.” She said nodding her head towards Emma, who stood next to Xavier.
She slipped through the doorway to avoid the icy glare.

Lossin’ Scott to Jean again musta hurt. She grinned.
Thoughts of her own relationship caused her to frown.
At least she had someone, she could touch and feel.

Rogue followed Wolverine to the Jet. Slipping into the Pilots seat she started it up, the engines roaring to life. Hopefully Jean wouldn’t mind her flying.

Last time I saw Lady Dee, it wasn’t good. Shiro had taken over me. Ah only hope that doesn’t happen again. No one seemed to notice mah slip up in the War room. She cast a glance back at her fellow teammates and shook her head. The Japanese had slipped from her lips easily, and she did not want Shiro’s personality to overcome her own.

”Okay, ya’ll ready for a field trip?”

OOC Left an opening for Juggernaut

Emma glared at the doorway before turning to Xavier.

“Would you like to monitor?” She asked her voice icy.

Scott had seemed to have moved on. He was back with Jean.
But wasn’t that the way it was always supposed to be? Jean and Scott, Scott and Jean.
He doesn’t even seem to remember those nights full of passion and caresses. I gave him my all, everything that I am. He’s the only one I’ve ever really loved.

I remember when Jean first found out about the two of us and our tryst. She had forced the truth to the surface with the Phoenix force. But then she left him as she always does. She left him broken and worn out. I was the one who brought him out of that. I was the one who breathed new life into him.

She left, who’s to say she won’t leave again?”

OOC Sorry..it's horrible I know but she's hard to get into.

Jean sat in the jet, keeping a telepathic watch on the Gold Team. They were battling Madelyn, who had, from the looks of it, Phoenix powers. Closing her eyes, she channeled her powers. With this, she could feel the power rushing through the streams of reality.

“Warren, she is tricking you. Must be playing with your mind. She does not have the Phoenix Force,”

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"