The "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG Season VII Sign-Up Thread

MARVEL RPG SEASON VI

Screen Name: Watchman

Character you would like to play on Earth: Red Skull/Johann Schmidt/Director of S.H.I.E.L.D Klaus Muller...they're sharing a brain.

Powers: None, Red Skull is a brilliant strategist and political mastermind. The current body he possesses is a highly trained SHIELD agent. Which makes him a great hand to hand fighter and marksman.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. I'm continuing a story that I have set up last season.

2. One of my favorite Marvel villains

3. I have a huge epic story planned.

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG: The Red Skull, one of Marvel's greatest villains. A awesome espionage story.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: At least once.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

avengers69-1.jpg

Sweet! :woot:

Okay, just for my information--can someone summerize your Civil War here? :yay:

Stark became President, and started to push for the Super Human Registration Act. War Machine forsaw the effects, and stabbed Tony, hoping, but failing to kill him. This only furthered the act, and soon, Civil War broke out btween Hawkeye's team of Anti-regs and Iron Man's team of pros.

After several battles resulting in death and destruction, Stark came too, realising he was wrong and stepping down from Presidency.

I can't remember them having any involvement, which would mean you could have them in any state you wanted to I guess.

New season should be up soon. I need a chance to talk to Keyser, then its bombs away.

MARVEL RPG SEASON VI

Screen Name: Watchman

Character you would like to play on Earth: Howard the Duck

Powers: None, although his master of Quack Fu, a form of martial arts.

1. After a few seasons of playing killing machines, psychopaths, and Nazis I needed something much more light hearted.

2. It's a character that I can just have fun with.

3. So I'm not just writing doom and gloom with the Red Skull

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG: Well, I'm bringing anthropomorphic duck....who can talk. A funny story that I hope can entertain people.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Infinity

amazing545.jpg

I'm not going to be reclaiming Bucky; Watchman and bkhedr have a lot set up that I don't want to intrude upon. I will be sticking with Wolverine, though.

MARVEL RPG SEASON VII

Screen Name:
Apprentice

Character you would like to play on Earth: Wolverine, James "Logan" Howlett

Powers: Enhanced strength, speed, agility, stamina, and reflexes, hyper-keen senses, healing factor, adamantium skeleton and retractable claws.

1. Logan is one of my favourite X-Men; despite his over-exposure, I still appreciate the character and hope I can refresh him for the readers of the RPG.

2. He is, in my eyes, the ultimate mutant. His healing factor, his claws, his fighting prowess; he is a character that will be a lot of fun to play.

3. I've set up a lot with Logan; the last season ended with him being badly beaten by a new Brotherhood, and some questions needed to be answered.

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG: I can bring another X-Man and a potentially exciting storylines. I also hope to redefine the limits of the character in some ways, and make him more appealing.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Once if I'm doing a solo arc; more frequently in a joint arc.

WolverineClaws.jpg

She stabbed Wade's nuts off... that's about it. :confused:

She wanted Frankie dead because Galactus was coming for her, that's pretty much it.

Well...okay then.

Also, the Season is already going to start soon? So sudden. :wow:

Good to see that MK won't fade into NPC bad place. :up:

Well...okay then.

Also, the Season is already going to start soon? So sudden. :wow:

We'll see, I think alot of us are raring to go, and a new Season usually brings a surge of life to the RPG, but things need to be sorted out...

MARVEL RPG SEASON VI

Screen Name:
Spider-Man9x17

Character you would like to play on Earth: Johnny Storm, the Human Torch

Powers: Cosmically enahnced powers that allow him to engulf his body in a plasma flame, fly, an control fire

1. He was my first RPG character

2. There are so many degrees to which you can play the character, from slapstick comedy to dark and serious

3. K-Fed must die...and Britney, well...*shudders*

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG: See my Hawkeye application. It's a few pages back. :oldrazz:

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as humanly possible to fit into my schedule

JohnnyFrankie7.jpg

EBJ said you could have him, so unless he's gone back on that, approved. :up:

Villains are calling to you EBJ :up:

MARVEL RPG SEASON VI

Screen Name: Keyser Soze

Character you would like to play on Earth: Doctor Octopus, aka Dr. Otto Octavius

Powers: Doctor Octopus has telepathic control over a harness with four adamantium tentacles. These tentacles provide Octavius with superhuman strength, and allow him to travel at great speeds.

1. I've always liked the character. I almost chose to play Doc Ock back before Season 1 before settling with Bullseye.

2. Doc Ock's portrayal of the villain in the earliest seasons still stands, IMO, as the greatest villain in the history of the RPG. I'd like to do him justice.

3. Electro UK begged me like a little b!tch, all like "Pleeeeeeese don't goooooooooooooooooooo!"

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG:
I plan on bringing genital herpes to the game. And experience too.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
I'll post when there's something to respond to. :cwink:

DoctorOctopus.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija